• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reid's concussion

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juice and Breaker continue to antagonize though at the same time. All the sudden the quickness of a return post sets these two off? Juice, pot calling kettle black. You have been a terrible troll on the ESPN boards so yes, people are quick to the trigger but you earned that distinction. Breaker, the tone of your posts reads far too aggressive to keep things calm. There is a personal attack element to your posts.

I'm not trying to be your dads, but for fuck's sake, keep it calm and classy please.

No one is forcing trolls to come read posts over here.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is forcing trolls to come read posts over here.

And for some, like Sonny, I don't recall him saying anything that inflammatory but then you have Breaker and Juice, who have been accused of trolling other boards, instigating further stupidity, bringing quality threads to a stand still on THIS board. Check Juice's posts....I can damn near guarantee that his ratio of insightful post vs troll bait is something like 10:1 respectively...and I think I'm being nice with that estimate.

Again, there are a few trolls that will be here regardless, case in point, Osprey and 234, but we certainly don't need our own posters fanning the flames directly.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
According to Harbaugh, Reid isn't showing concussion symptoms today. According to protocol, he has to show no signs of concussion symptoms both at rest and after exertion in order to be cleared.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
so if he passes all his tests he could possibly play this week ??

I guess he could. I don't know that it would be a great idea, but he could be cleared for the Colts' game. I hope he is cleared. I want him to win DROY.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess he could. I don't know that it would be a great idea, but he could be cleared for the Colts' game. I hope he is cleared. I want him to win DROY.

Absolutely horrible idea, with my experience with concussions coming from a personal and medical profession experience. Even if he is cleared, the Niners should place Reid on the inactive list, which is what I anticipate Dr. Dan Garza doing, the team's medical director.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its pretty lame that you guys cant take it when other fans reply to dumb posts. I like debating with hawks fans like sonny and others. I guess some expect to only talk to fellow fans in a circle jerk, some of us like discussions with foes who bring a different opinion or point of view. Just Sayin...

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Its pretty lame that you guys cant take it when other fans reply to dumb posts. I like debating with hawks fans like sonny and others. I guess some expect to only talk to fellow fans in a circle jerk, some of us like discussions with foes who bring a different opinion or point of view. Just Sayin...

Agreed. Those that cannot deal with differing point of view need to grow up.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is lame to think fans of the same team can't have a different point of view and that they are all homers. There is a difference between having discussions and talking smack and there are reasons why the mods posts warnings to everyone not to troll other team's boards

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is lame to think fans of the same team can't have a different point of view and that they are all homers. There is a difference between having discussions and talking smack and there are reasons why the mods posts warnings to everyone not to troll other team's boards

I understand there is a difference and I have had plenty of debates with the regulars here since the espn days. Obviously im not talking about regulars. from what i have viewed, its the newbies who seem to only appreciate a circle jerk. we are all entitled to an opinion and my opinion of smack talk is most likely different from yours along with how I define trolling.

I dont see anyone coming on here talking about, "your team sucks!!" etc.. anyway, we can agree to disagree... :suds:

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

frabz-Sorry-for-being-selfish-Lets-do-everything-YOU-want-to-do-ad15c0.jpg

Let me help you out man, Sonny the troll can be found here: Seattle Seahawks

Knock yourself out. Enjoy your debates and such, by no means should the rest of us be subject to that piece of shit ESPN troll just because you're too stupid to realize what a sack of shit he is.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never believe a word that comes out of Harbaugh's mouth in his pressers. He doesn't want to let the opposition know what's happenning. He keeps them guesing as he should.