• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reid's concussion

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please refrain from trolling team boards.

Likewise, if you are going to bait trolls don't get upset when you catch one. Double likewise, some people need to stop reporting posts!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gentleman just a friendly reminder that there is no trolling other teams boards thank you very much for your cooperation at this time

Last edited by a moderator:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully its not one of those lingering concussions.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you say stupid shit because you're fishing for someone to call you an idiot..... Then when they do, you say "gotcha!".

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

God you are such a troll. I remember you trolling ESPN's forums as well. I have heard the seahawks fans saying SportsHoopla is great because they eliminate team board trolling.... this is the same hypocrisy as I saw on ESPN.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a shame.

Trolling the team boards too eh? Glad the old ESPN seahawk fans from are so happy to have found a place where they can discuss their team free of trolls.

Hilarious.

Your true colors are coming out. What color is douchenozzle anyway?

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Reid returns for you soon, he looked much better than i expected and that is genuine.

But i have to say this, he hit Rice, one of the more fragile WR's in the game and was injured himself. That doesn't bode well for Reid.

I wanted to get your fan bases opinion of cut blocks in running plays ( LEGAL ). I NEVER liked them but like the announcers said with out it no one would be able to run. What is your take on cut blocks after seeing what it can cause to a player? speaking of, what was the extent of the injury? is he ok or did he break his ankle?

Yes i am a Seahawks fan but i am a Football fan also and i hate seeing injuries.

First the hit on Rice by Reid was awkward as it looked as if he turned his head at the last second to avoid a penalty. With the new rule changes to leading with the helmet, I think it leaves defenders thinking too much and sometimes injuries like this happen. Not happy about it, but it is what it is.

As far as cut blocks are concerned, I don't like the idea of a guy already engaged with another still getting his knee/ankle blasted by a second OL. I think if defenders can't go high/low, then the offense shouldn't be able to either. I think it is a nasty way to play and nothing good comes of it. Like Willis said, a concussion may put you out for a couple weeks but it doesn't take you out for the season.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God you are such a troll. I remember you trolling ESPN's forums as well. I have heard the seahawks fans saying SportsHoopla is great because they eliminate team board trolling.... this is the same hypocrisy as I saw on ESPN.

No, you dont.

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is just hovering and waiting.... :laugh3:

Over under on how many times he has clicked on the refresh button on the 49ers board this morning? I'll start it at 50.

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you dont.

Mods should look into restricting this losers account, but with the double standard the mods have here when it comes to 49ers and seahawks fans thanks to Haroldseattle and his crying, it probably wont even scratch the surface.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Reid returns for you soon, he looked much better than i expected and that is genuine.

But i have to say this, he hit Rice, one of the more fragile WR's in the game and was injured himself. That doesn't bode well for Reid.

I wanted to get your fan bases opinion of cut blocks in running plays ( LEGAL ). I NEVER liked them but like the announcers said with out it no one would be able to run. What is your take on cut blocks after seeing what it can cause to a player? speaking of, what was the extent of the injury? is he ok or did he break his ankle?

Yes i am a Seahawks fan but i am a Football fan also and i hate seeing injuries.

What are you talking about? He hit his neck and head at an awkward angle. And that suggests he won't last in the NFL? come on. You could use that argument with Percy Harvin because his injuries and issues that keep him off the field have been a routine. To say that when awkward hit is a pattern is ludicrous.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over under on how many times he has clicked on the refresh button on the 49ers board this morning? I'll start it at 50.

I will take the over

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mods should look into restricting this losers account, but with the double standard the mods have here when it comes to 49ers and seahawks fans thanks to Haroldseattle and his crying, it probably wont even scratch the surface.

Yes, they should look in to ALL of my many troll posts.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sonny this is your one and only warning from me I were you I would go back to Seahawks page and leave the Niner fans alone

Fair enough. I didn't think that I was being all that bad but I'll take your advice.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. I didn't think that I was being all that bad but I'll take your advice.

You didn't think that you were being that bad because you are a Troll. Now beat it asshole.

And way to follow his advice to beat it by making more troll posts. Please ban this guy for good measure.

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't think that you were being that bad because you are a Troll. Now beat it asshole.

And way to follow his advice to beat it by making more troll posts. Please ban this guy for good measure.

I get my account restricted for calling a seahawk fan obsessed on the cardinals board but the mods just sweep this under the rug. Then when asked why I was banned I got this lame response:

2jfahrs.png

They don't even know WTF is going on, they just go off of everything Haroldseattle says and that is evident by the "stay on the seahawks board" response. The double standard the mods have when it comes to 49ers and seahawks fans is ridiculous. They play favorites.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One would think tbey would all be happy with tbeir win but some still need to come over here and troll

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juice and Breaker continue to antagonize though at the same time. All the sudden the quickness of a return post sets these two off? Juice, pot calling kettle black. You have been a terrible troll on the ESPN boards so yes, people are quick to the trigger but you earned that distinction. Breaker, the tone of your posts reads far too aggressive to keep things calm. There is a personal attack element to your posts.

I'm not trying to be your dads, but for fuck's sake, keep it calm and classy please.