• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

reid and harbaugh

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I think I got it..just didn't want to take the bait

As far as the "sub par" comment.. I have no clue if there's a deeper meaning to it

How about a deep9er meaning? I know. :lame:

I hang my head in shame.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to thread jack and talk about Reid again...

Was there anyone else besides I who thought Reid was the best safety in the draft by a decent margin? Or was I alone in my Reid love fest?

I know a few were right there wigth me on Carradine. Don't remember anyone else besides I who was 100% convinced about Aldon when we drafted him...

No I have been a huge Reid supporter, I thought Kenny V was the best S in the draft but after he went, I wanted Reid to be our starter

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Do any of you feel weird talking about him behind his back in front of his face? (Well, computer.) I don't usually like to do that, just I don't know how to talk about any of this without doing so. I don't have anything to say to him about this stuff (responding to questions) per se because I'm not in the argument, just the Sportshoopla community. No offense intended, Deep9er!

No. Deep plays this game all the time. Constantly asks questions, is unsatisfied with the answers, acts as if the person he's asking is being evasive, but then refuses to even approach answering a question himself. It happens at all times of the year, but it always flares up around draft time.

This time he went a bit more overboard than usual, actually making things up, repeatedly referring to my attempts at measured and thoughtful responses as ranting, and persistently demanding that I place a number grade on the Reid move/pick. Maybe he's just being contentious for his own amusement. I can't say. But I wasn't entirely honest before when I said I wasn't surprised by his behavior; I am a bit surprised that someone who is so unwilling or unable to answer a direct question, and almost always posts in shades of gray would demand a black or white answer out of anyone.

I'm not surprised Deep ran away and hid after I turned the question back on him, of course. That's how he operates. I'll now follow him around for a couple weeks asking for an answer, he'll be a bit less visible on the board, and he'll once again weasel his way out of actually stating a worthwhile opinion.

Going back to the original question, if Deep wants to show up and defend himself, and heaven forbid, actually take a stand on Reid and this draft, that'd be great. I'm not holding my breath.