• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Regression to the mean

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think most of the posters here agree with you, it's over at DumDumVille where everyone can't stop talking about how to get Reyes.

I think so too...but I'm staying off dumdumville, so you guys can feel free to copy my original post there if you'd like to. It was meant more to show that once the luck on all our players starts to even out, 2 things will happen: 1 Rowand will be super glued to the bench as noted above. 2 this team will go on a completely dominant stretch that'll have everyone (not associated with espn) both respecting and fearing the beard.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think so too...but I'm staying off dumdumville, so you guys can feel free to copy my original post there if you'd like to. It was meant more to show that once the luck on all our players starts to even out, 2 things will happen: 1 Rowand will be super glued to the bench as noted above. 2 this team will go on a completely dominant stretch that'll have everyone (not associated with espn) both respecting and fearing the beard.

This.

Fear that muthafucka, bitches! Oh, and da Freak too.

Happy Lincecum Day.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

Fear that muthafucka, bitches! Oh, and da Freak too.

Happy Lincecum Day.

Someone is getting psyched about heading to the game tonight. Rightfully, so. Lincecum against the D-backs at home. Good one for the attendance standings.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
@dumdumville - beanpole is tito (working assumption).

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't think so. Both were posting last year, and unless he's a mad genius (or has multiple personality disorder) I can't see the two disparate writing styles coming from the same person.

Your reasoning?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I doubt it. Beanpole was around last year (and prior, IIRC). I think he is primarily an I's fan who trolls the G's board acting like a G's fan...

If BP posted more, he would be right up there with Tito, though. He and Tahoe and the Great Wankjobs in waiting...

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Don't think so. Both were posting last year, and unless he's a mad genius (or has multiple personality disorder) I can't see the two disparate writing styles coming from the same person.

Your reasoning?

Tito's posting style evolved while he was there. He didn't start with the !!! all caps crap until he'd been there a while. I seem to recall beanpole chirping into threads in support of many of tito's themes. But more than anything, it's beapole's persistent misuse of pronouns. Very typical of tito. If you want a taste of tito's original style google "titomac site:blogs.mercurynews.com"

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I doubt it. Beanpole was around last year (and prior, IIRC). I think he is primarily an I's fan who trolls the G's board acting like a G's fan...

If BP posted more, he would be right up there with Tito, though. He and Tahoe and the Great Wankjobs in waiting...

I made this association last year, while they were both active posters. So not sure why both you and tzill automatically disqualify beanpole from being a tito-alt.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tito's posting style evolved while he was there. He didn't start with the !!! all caps crap until he'd been there a while. I seem to recall beanpole chirping into threads in support of many of tito's themes. But more than anything, it's beapole's persistent misuse of pronouns. Very typical of tito. If you want a taste of tito's original style google "titomac site:blogs.mercurynews.com"

Interesting....thanks for the hint; I'll keep an eye on this:drink:

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny you should mention that because Tito used to regularly cyber-suck off Beane while lamenting the horrors of Sabean, and was routinely accused of being an A's fan.

Plus, that beanpole tool, Tito-alt or not, knows nothing about sports, except that Biedrins really does suck, but I would hope anyone could discern that after the last two years. I don't think gp is too far off with this one.

I still find it extremely hard to believe that anyone could really be pathetic enough to post that much with different names and not own up to it, but we are talking about the great TitoMac. By the way, speaking of pychosis, SJaxrules is definitely Caz, right? Fucking sad...