• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reevaluate the Went tread up

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't know the season was over after 5 games. Guess the Eagles finally won a superbowl.

hahaha

Eagles arent winning a SB for a while but the one thing EVERY objective fan knows is... "THEY ARE A TEAM ON THE RISE!"

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson Wentz

Already awarded "first quarter of season" super bowl ring and MVP

Hell of a first 5 games. Don't play the rest of the games cause Eagles already won it all according to Derpa Derp

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thread title is either an abomination or it's about a mountain bike stunt gone awry.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know PE, not only bumping a post over a year later to try to call scoreboard, but quoting 5 or so different posters to do it is kind of lame. Wentz is good, but the book is still to be written on him. Most have always said he is good. IMO he's just not as good as you think he is. Best part of the thread was reading you still bringing up the Beasley not being an NFL caliber WR comments. So let's say you were 1-1 in this thread:noidea:.
The best part is, if I remember right, PE wasn't exactly enamored with the trade and picking of Wentz either. He accepted it but it wasn't his first choice.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most people are shocked about the Eagles. The truth is Wentz has some growing to do especially on his deep ball accuracy (It was on point yesterday). The Cards just seemed lackluster and uninspired yesterday. There still a whole lot of talent on that team. Losing a top D player to injury and FA hurt... not to mention losing probably the best O player in the league in David Johnson. Would you be cool with AZ focusing on an OLine heavy draft and 25+ million per year at Kirk Cousins? But if you want to blow it all up we'd give you a 5th rounder for Pat Peterson :thumb: cause our secondary is keeping us from being more then a good team.
keep Peterson, Honey badger Chandler Jones. Build around that nucleus on defense. Yes I would be cool with focusing on an o-line heavy draft and spending the money and cousins. I just don’t think he will be available.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best part is, if I remember right, PE wasn't exactly enamored with the trade and picking of Wentz either. He accepted it but it wasn't his first choice.

I agreed that they had to do it and be aggressive getting a real QB but I was worried about what would happen if he busts. You're out a ton. Luckily Minny went brain dead and gave up a top 15 pick for Bradford... and he is looking like the real deal. Time will tell if he keeps progressing and develops a more accurate deep ball and stops taking bad sacks holding on the ball too long. Even though he played fantastic he had some bone headed plays like the almost INT to Peterson only to follow it with a INT the next play right before half in FG range. You need to be more conservative and take the easy 3 points before half... especially when your getting the ball back in the 3rd. But, he has the potential to be great.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson Wentz

Already awarded "first quarter of season" super bowl ring and MVP

Hell of a first 5 games. Don't play the rest of the games cause Eagles already won it all according to Derpa Derp

No one said he's the MVP, that goes to Alex Smith in a landslide and Eagles aren't even close to being a SB team. Lots of holes on this team and squeaked out a couple lucky wins. But Wentz has been fantastic.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was cool with getting Zeek cause many draft guides had him going to Philly. We still need a star RB but QB trumps RB everytime.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agreed that they had to do it and be aggressive getting a real QB but I was worried about what would happen if he busts. You're out a ton. Luckily Minny went brain dead and gave up a top 15 pick for Bradford... and he is looking like the real deal. Time will tell if he keeps progressing and develops a more accurate deep ball and stops taking bad sacks holding on the ball too long. Even though he played fantastic he had some bone headed plays like the almost INT to Peterson only to follow it with a INT the next play right before half in FG range. You need to be more conservative and take the easy 3 points before half... especially when your getting the ball back in the 3rd. But, he has the potential to be great.
Don't you see the humor in you calling others out when you weren't 100% sold yourself?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you see the humor in you calling others out when you weren't 100% sold yourself?

I was completely sold because I knew we had to roll the dice to get a real QB. I was just nervous if he didn't pan out but I wasn't posting ridiculous things like some people on here. When Mayock and Brandt had him as their #1 prospect I was cool with it.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was completely sold because I knew we had to roll the dice to get a real QB. I was just nervous if he didn't pan out but I wasn't posting ridiculous things like some people on here. When Mayock and Brandt had him as their #1 prospect I was cool with it.

This doesn't sound completely sold to me.

"1) If it were me making the decisions I would have waited til the draft and if Tunsil slipped a tad Id trade up (and give up less) for him. Peters is about done and 100% is not a pro bowl LT even though he still gets voted in.

2) If they think Wentz is going to be great it makes sense. I just think its too risky.

3) I am conflicted. There is nothing worse then being a good team from top to bottom and not having a good QB. As I said before... I'd rather have holes and a stud QB than have less holes and no QB. If Wentz turns out to be a stud they literally have from today to 2030 to fill the holes. But if he sucks they are gonna to be a bad team for a pretty long while. My absolute nightmare is they come out and play HORRIFICALLY and have to hand over a top 3 pick to Cleveland.

4) I think I read early 1st round QB's have a 35% success rate. Eagles management is rolling the dice with the odds against them praying for a 7."

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This doesn't sound completely sold to me.

"1) If it were me making the decisions I would have waited til the draft and if Tunsil slipped a tad Id trade up (and give up less) for him. Peters is about done and 100% is not a pro bowl LT even though he still gets voted in.

2) If they think Wentz is going to be great it makes sense. I just think its too risky.

3) I am conflicted. There is nothing worse then being a good team from top to bottom and not having a good QB. As I said before... I'd rather have holes and a stud QB than have less holes and no QB. If Wentz turns out to be a stud they literally have from today to 2030 to fill the holes. But if he sucks they are gonna to be a bad team for a pretty long while. My absolute nightmare is they come out and play HORRIFICALLY and have to hand over a top 3 pick to Cleveland.

4) I think I read early 1st round QB's have a 35% success rate. Eagles management is rolling the dice with the odds against them praying for a 7."

That's what I said. I was cool with going after Zeek or Tunesil but I was conflicted too cause we needed a star but the bust rate is high. After I started reading more on Wentz (cause I never saw him play) and seeing later that guys I respect like Mayock had him rated #1 I was sold. Right at the draft I just didn't know anything about him and wasn't sure if it was the right thing. Early on I wasn't sold but the more I read about him after the draft the more I was cool with it. Your trying to lock me in to one statement but people change their minds when they get more info and think about it. I'm flattered that you spend your life memorizing my posts.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do but you are one of these racists that doesn't even know what Ebonics means.

I'm a racist because I know what ebonics means? That makes a lot of sense.

From now on, you will be referred to as

soultrain1.jpg