• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hope my Pryor and Reed picks do NOT pay off today
tenor.gif

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not looking good for the sooners
they play defense at TCU
OU defense struggles against spread offenses. TCU's offense is not all that.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs doing everything possible to keep the Skins in it

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glade we won in spite of a poorly officiated game.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak play was similar to Flacco play except Daks helmet didn't come off. Not near the force either. Still helmet to helmet

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone else see the "incident" on the sidelines where Dez was throwing up two fingers at Linehan and Garrett, repeatedly, yesterday?

Cowboys and Dez say he was just throwing up two fingers to indicate the coverage. I'm not sure I buy that, personally. If that's all he was doing, then why did he do it several times in such a short span? Does he think Linehan and Garrett both have A.D.D., and weren't paying attention the first 5 times? Dez first went to Linehan and threw up the deuces a few times and then moved on to Garrett and did it a few more times - neither Garrett or Linehan looked thrilled with the exchanges.

To me it looked like a guy being very demonstrative about having only two targets to that point in the game - and barring one pass attempt that was nullified by penalty, Dez did only have two(2) targets at the point in the game. But yeah, he was just calling out coverage right?

I know Dez has gotten a bad rap about sideline antics in the past, and has even been exonerated to an extent due to being caught on a sideline mic. That said, this looked like something else to me. This looked like a guy getting frustrated he wasn't getting opportunities in a much ballyhooed match up with Norman. Can't say I believe the Cowboys or Dez on this one.

What did you guys see/think?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone else see the "incident" on the sidelines where Dez was throwing up two fingers at Linehan and Garrett, repeatedly, yesterday?

Cowboys and Dez say he was just throwing up two fingers to indicate the coverage. I'm not sure I buy that, personally. If that's all he was doing, then why did he do it several times in such a short span? Does he think Linehan and Garrett both have A.D.D., and weren't paying attention the first 5 times? Dez first went to Linehan and threw up the deuces a few times and then moved on to Garrett and did it a few more times - neither Garrett or Linehan looked thrilled with the exchanges.

To me it looked like a guy being very demonstrative about having only two targets to that point in the game - and barring one pass attempt that was nullified by penalty, Dez did only have two(2) targets at the point in the game. But yeah, he was just calling out coverage right?

I know Dez has gotten a bad rap about sideline antics in the past, and has even been exonerated to an extent due to being caught on a sideline mic. That said, this looked like something else to me. This looked like a guy getting frustrated he wasn't getting opportunities in a much ballyhooed match up with Norman. Can't say I believe the Cowboys or Dez on this one.

What did you guys see/think?

I think he want's the ball and I have no problems with him calling for it as long as he doesn't half ass plays he's not targeted on.

My words of advice to Dez is. If you scream for the ball you better catch it when thrown to you, especially balls that go right through your hands. Also if you want the ball get some damn separation.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he want's the ball and I have no problems with him calling for it as long as he doesn't half ass plays he's not targeted on.

My words of advice to Dez is. If you scream for the ball you better catch it when thrown to you, especially balls that go right through your hands. Also if you want the ball get some damn separation.

He dropped a potential TD thrown his way after his whetever you want to cal it on the sideline - maybe you're referencing that?

I'm a big fan of Dez, but I hated watching that yesterday. Not a good look for Dez, IMO.

I could be wrong, too. Maybe he was calling out coverage?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Dez's defense, it did look like he was running wide open a lot yesterday especially with Dunbar in coverage. The problem - yesterday was not the day to be throwing it all over the place. WRs are what they are. I once say Harrison and Wayne chewing Manning out on the sidelines. Both seemed to be as mild mannered as ever.

I think Dez wanted Norman. Dez reads the papers and watches the talking heads. He is hearing that he isn't elite anymore. He heard it last year too, but it was easily justified with a rookie QB. I'm sure he was told it was going to get better. It hasn't. With this offense, he is not going to be the guy he once was. All you have to do though is watch the Lions and Steelers last night and see what he is worth. Both teams are terrible in the red zone. Now we have the best OLine in the league and arguably the best RB with a mobile QB so it is pick your poison. If it's truly a 50/50 fade or back shoulder throw- I think it's more 75/25 honestly but if my math is correct- if you do it 3 straight times there is a damn good chance we see the X.
As far as the endzone drop, how he even saw the ball im not sure, but that isn't his strength. Throw it up.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well....it's easy to say that after yesterday, even with 200 plus yards rushing.

I suppose 3 TO's will do that.

sucks for the big 12

I love the coach of TCU. They seem to have much more balance then OU. They have a very good defense compared to OU.