• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox throttle hapless M's,make the smart move, add Peavy for pennies on the dollar

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he wouldn't be so ignorable if he'd get some new material. But most trolls are incapable of doing so.

I'd resort to trolling too if I rooted for the Marlins.

hector sucks

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Braun has hit rock bottom, at least as far as his reputation is concerned.
A poll taken over the past couple of weeks reveals that the American population believes that the disgraced Milwaukee Brewers slugger is one of the least trustworthy athletes in Repucom's Celebrity DBI database of 2,988 celebrities.
“ When someone doesn't play it straight, they get brutalized. Ryan can't fall much further. Even Tiger didn't fall down this low.
” -- Paul Smith, Repucom CEO​
"When someone doesn't play it straight, they get brutalized," said Paul Smith, Repucom's CEO. "Ryan can't fall much further. Even Tiger didn't fall down this low."
The general population in the U.S. says only eight athletes are less trustworthy than Braun, according to Repucom's numbers: Marion Jones, John Daly, Manny Ramirez, Lance Armstrong, Michael Vick, Metta World Peace, Pete Rose and Dennis Rodman.
Smith said that Braun's drastic fall is due to not only his 65-game suspension handed down by Major League Baseball for his role in the Biogenesis scandal but also his previous insistence that he didn't take performance-enhancing drugs.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rock, if that wasn't you on Zig's site, it was someone using your last av

kinda funny

Teal Swordsman

Marlins Fan Base
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, if all of you were in A*Roids spot, would you just accept losing your whole salary for the remainder of this year and all of next year or do you appeal to keep playing and getting paid, but risk losing the rest of the salary for the rest of your career?

He's a dumb mofo. He's got to know that he's very likely gonna be blackballed out of the game and that the remaining contract after 2014 will be the last batch of money he may make in this game.

What is the exact money owed to him after 2014?

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that, but I don't think it will be long until he's called up.

bit of a head case now in AAA, got ejected from game today after whiffing

i think he should spend a week or three in AA, it sends a message and should build up his confidence a bit

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bit of a head case now in AAA, got ejected from game today after whiffing

i think he should spend a week or three in AA, it sends a message and should build up his confidence a bit

I think that would kill his confidence. To do what he did last year in the majors and to end up in Portland? He's still batting over .250 with 8 HR's and 30 RBI since he was demoted, so he's not looking that bad. If he starts raising that average I'd say they bring him back up. Going to AAA is hurting his confidence, AA wouldn't help.

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that would kill his confidence. To do what he did last year in the majors and to end up in Portland? He's still batting over .250 with 8 HR's and 30 RBI since he was demoted, so he's not looking that bad. If he starts raising that average I'd say they bring him back up. Going to AAA is hurting his confidence, AA wouldn't help.

thats part of his problem

if his confidence is shot because he got demoted he doesnt understand why he was demoted.......he got demoted because when he stopped hitting he started sucking in the field.......a double liability

heard some talk that he moped in Pawtucket when he went down

did okay for a bit, 2-18 last few games and showing frustration

roy halladay was demoted from Toronto to AA and came back to be a HOFr

Not saying thats WMB, but he isnt ready to come back.......if he was and he wasn't traded today, why is he still down there instead of Holt or Snyder

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats part of his problem

if his confidence is shot because he got demoted he doesnt understand why he was demoted.......he got demoted because when he stopped hitting he started sucking in the field.......a double liability

heard some talk that he moped in Pawtucket when he went down

did okay for a bit, 2-18 last few games and showing frustration

roy halladay was demoted from Toronto to AA and came back to be a HOFr

Not saying thats WMB, but he isnt ready to come back.......if he was and he wasn't traded today, why is he still down there instead of Holt or Snyder

Its Bogaerts turn he is playing 3rd for a reason Who knows how long this iggy for peavy deal has been in the works:suds:

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was upset when he was first demoted, but if demoting him to AAA did that picture what AA would do? I'll agree he's not ready yet, but if Holt struggles I wouldn't be surprised to bring him back up because our options at 3B are limited.

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was upset when he was first demoted, but if demoting him to AAA did that picture what AA would do? I'll agree he's not ready yet, but if Holt struggles I wouldn't be surprised to bring him back up because our options at 3B are limited.

he'll be up before long, but there is more to it than his struggles, has to be

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably want him to stop being a Hacker.

no doubt, they have two on the team already

(but Napoli is producing)

WMB wasnt

scal, you see Hammel went on DL?

you happy with Norris deal?

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WMB wasnt

guess you answered that second question already

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WMB wasnt

Always good to have Pitching Depth and Hammel has sucked this year. So Meh..

Norris helps the team, since the Pitching is in real need.

truth be told though. Its hard to take the Orioles are serious title Contender w/o a no 1 or 2 starter. They can make the playoffs for sure, but its hard to see them make any noise in the playoffs without having a pitcher you can trust...