• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox put up 17 on Texas & AROD, Braun to go down in PED flames

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Rock just clarified earlier he didnt realize how many walks Mr. MVP Keith Foulke had, then sites how many walks per game there was, and tells everyone, "they didnt watch". All this to over glorify Brady Ramirez.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. I know. I already pay Directv like $150/month and watch like 5 channels. I got sick of it, so I cut back. No more NHL or NBA Network, either! Oh well....

Chap, you okay with the latest LA area wildfire?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-0 Yankees

Chris Stewart wearing pinstripes apparently

So much for that 2-week period where people viewed the Indians as contenders, huh? That was fun while it lasted.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Rock just clarified earlier he didnt realize how many walks Mr. MVP Keith Foulke had, then sites how many walks per game there was, and tells everyone, "they didnt watch". All this to over glorify Brady Ramirez.

i said looking back i had forgotten about the walks

which tells me, he did a lot of good things that made me forget the walks

walks per game in that series ballooned in game 3...both teams were pinched terribly

its a fact, i posted the numbers

sox BP was terrible, even pedro didnt do well in relief...foulke was the mainstay

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chappee, you may be able to watch online. NBC Sports has a really robust online presence. They stream their football games live for free... You might want to check if you can get the hockey games live online free too.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, fuck the guys that drove in Nava, they suck

Nava did what he is paid to do

Papi did what he is paid to do by knocking that mother fucker in

no..they don't suck dirt...they just don't fucking drive him in IF HE'S NOT ON FUCKING BASE...

Simple shit dude...really...fucking....simple...

and nava and papi BOTH did their jobs...thus why Snuggles is saying that RBI, like runs, is dependent on those around you doing their jobs...

If nava goes 0-6, Ortiz can have the exact same day at the plate...just as effective at "doing his job", and his RBI total will be less...

It's why I don't differentiate between them, and instead track how many run scoring plays hitters are involved in...but even that is just a by product of "production" which is best measured by a batters ability to get on base, and hit for average and power...

Now....if only there were one neat little stat that was good at measuring a batters combined on base production, with his ability to hit for a good average and power...

Know what..we could combine their OBP...and SLG%...and call it OPS!!!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said "RBIs win titles"

I said "we're not talking about winning titles, we're talking about who the better hitter is"

You said "LOL" and if that's not implying that winning titles makes you the better hitter, what the fuck is it implying, Dirt?

Dude, are you slow?

You minimized the importance of driving in runs as if the guy getting driven in is more important

I said driving in runs is very important, and can win you titles

Hence, a guy that drives in more runs than the next guy, is a great measure of a player when comparing the 2

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gardner 3 run Jack

6-0 Yankees

"scoring runs is meaningless in baseball "

Did gardner round the bases 3 times for those runs? Or were some other players involved?

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAMELS HAS A LEAD

HAMELS HAS A LEAD

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pickles

so happy you didnt die in that building collapse

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, since many of you don't venture out of your cave here, I thought I'd better pass this along in here.

Re: Server Migration and Software Upgrade
Please just be advised that things are starting to move (haha you sick fucks). Just don't be surprised if things start changing soon. In fact, I just might be able to pull this off overnight. Please spread the word.