• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox put up 17 on Texas & AROD, Braun to go down in PED flames

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a raging douchbag too...some of us haven't forgotten that...some are capable of admitting that instead of putting on our fanboy hats and waving pom-poms at a guy that literally shoved a senior citizen to the ground because he could get last minute tickets for friends and family..

I'll let you know as soon as I start giving a fuck about unsubstantiated and sensationalized non-stories designed to bash a guy on his way out of town.

That was Larry Luccino subterfuge at it's best..

would you like me to give you 600-700 links about all the money he has donated to charities and all the time he's spent working with underprivileged kids? Or does that all just get thrown out the window because he got feisty with an old man who was being a dick?

Classic old-man Boston sports right there... You don't play for us anymore? Under the fucking bus with you Manny!

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"same thing we get with every administration

think bush was any better? half the mess we're in now, benghazi included, trickled thru his hands too. ever see the memo's bush literally ignored on the security of embassies?

both suck

can clinton run again please? "

Where did I say it was Bush's fault? -Rock Spicolli

pete no good at reedin' dem words too

"too"

as in, like i kinda said, "we get this with every administration"

shared blame

still dont see where i said its bushes fault

bush ignored memos, so did obama

both did nothing when the problems became apparent

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bush hasn't been president for over 5 years...you can stop blaming him for everything...

And Clinton? please...no politician has ever benefited more from something that had virtually no role in than Clinton and the .com boom...

Give me someone that hates government...seriously...some just to go in there and publicly hammer all the stupid bullshit that goes on in Washington...and turn the whole fucking city on it's head...

No more career politicians from elite political families supported by special interests...if you vote another in? (Romney, Hillary etal) you get what you vote for people...

I'm quite happy with the Obama administration, thank you.

Considering he had to enter the office and be GWB's janitor, it's amazing how much else he's managed to accomplish in addition..

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People have always bitched about politics and shamelessly bashed the other side while blindly defending their side.

It's just in the new age of information sharing, it's much easier for them to get their opinions in your face.

NOTHING has changed about the politics or the people. It's just much, much easier to see and hear the messages.

Benghazi is one of the singular biggest political Red Herrings ever... It's perpetrated by those against Obama and serves no purpose but to deflect from the comical disaster that is the GOP.

For the record? I shamelessly bash both of you peoples "sides"

Seriously..anyone that thinks there is "sides"? Is fucking naive...

and anytime an administration flat out lies to the american public, like it did following benghazi, it's a bad day. It's infinitely worse when so many americans basically say "who cares, they always lie" in response to it.

And the IRS scandal? Is the worst political nightmare since watergate...which, was a trumped up over hyped deflection from the comical disaster that was the DNC at the time...

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Considering he had to enter the office and be GWB's janitor, it's amazing how much else he's managed to accomplish in addition..

not going to lie, you are one of few

not saying people will for R next time, but most people i know who voted for him are not happy with him......they just liked him more than romney

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then this country is well and good truly fucked....

I guess there are just far more sheep out there that need to be ruled as opposed to wanting to be governed by themselves...

Sad

CATCH-PHRASE!!!!

BOO-YA!!!

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not going to lie, you are one of few

not saying people will for R next time, but most people i know who voted for him are not happy with him......they just liked him more than romney

a ham sandwich could have beaten mitt romney

a propped up, ham sandwich

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he's accomplished almost nothing...the economy? No better. Obamacare? They still expect upwards of 30 million uninsured in this country 10 years from now.

What he did? Was enrichen a lot of his campaign donors....little more. Cronyism was something you dems cared about when it was defensive contractors and halliburton getting the kick backs.

Supporting this clown regime makes everyone of you idiots complete fucking hypocrites....

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does that make Arod the 1st best Right Handed hitter!?

And, for all the reasons listed, Manny is viewed by all except the biggest Sox homer - ie, you! as an asshole.

No, that would be Pujols...

Stop with the ARod nonsense...

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Benghazi is one of the singular biggest political Red Herrings ever... It's perpetrated by those against Obama and serves no purpose but to deflect from the comical disaster that is the GOP.

Snuggy, if you were really in the military as you say...and have this view, you are a fucking moron!!!

US Citizens were ALLOWED to die after repeatedly asking for help - before and during the attack of 9/11.

For the sole purpose of allowing President Obama to run for re-election on the mantle that Al Queda was on the run and we were safe from terrorist attack.

A US Ambassordor was LITERALLY ASS RAPED repeatedly by men, sticks, and guns while the Leadership of the United States of America refused help for fear of escalating the situation and having it held against them in the election.

It was then spun as a spontaneous act because of YouTube - like the fucking mongrols in Lybia are watching YouTube and posting on a sports board all day . This line was repeated by Hillary, Obama, Rice, et al for weeks.

Candy Crowley is owed a debt by Obama for lying during the debates when she said that he called it a terrorist attack - a week later at the UN the PResident blamed the video.
obama blames video at un - Bing Videos

Their blood is on his hands!

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's accomplished almost nothing...the economy? No better. Obamacare? They still expect upwards of 30 million uninsured in this country 10 years from now.

What he did? Was enrichen a lot of his campaign donors....little more. Cronyism was something you dems cared about when it was defensive contractors and halliburton getting the kick backs.

Supporting this clown regime makes everyone of you idiots complete fucking hypocrites....

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

I'm afraid you lost me after the ridiculousness of "the economy is no better"

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game for CC

Looking to put together back to back good ones against a lineup so due to bust out

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
250 million for 10 years at 32, while screaming from the rooftops that this deal was about a player breaking historic records as a clean player in their uniform

mlbpa taught them how to use roids and how to mask it
of course the yankees were unaware. they have no idea what is going on with the mlbpa

if they really thought he was clean, then they arent as smart as they want people to think

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He didn't have to, he spent $1 billion dollars to run for the job while telling us how bad a shape we were in and he can fix it.

Now it's "I didn't know the mess we had"

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that would be Pujols...

Stop with the ARod nonsense...

I really could care less but Arod has had a better career than Manny Ramirez and both have been outed as frauds

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

I'm afraid you lost me after the ridiculousness of "the economy is no better"

"blah blah blah...he's pro-choice and pro gay marriage, he could ass r*pe his daughters on national television and I'd proudly support the (D) after his name...because I allow wedge issues that truly effect less than 1% of the country to definte me politically."