• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox put up 17 on Texas & AROD, Braun to go down in PED flames

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BWHAHAHAH - this is Bush's fault! priceless.

And Clinton wasn't so good - the economy was good until his final three years but let's not pretend that 9/11 wasn't a DIRECT RESULT of him embolding Al Queda by not responding to
93 -The WTC bombing
95 - American Military center in Saudi Arabia
96 - Khobar Towers
98 - US Embassies in Nairobi and Kenya
00 - USS Cole

He get's credit for the economy but no blame for the bubble that burst in 2000 or for the mess that is the housing market today!

And to defend OBAMA by saying "bush did it" is pathetic.
So, Bush who is widely called the worst president ever is now used as the benchmark for Obama?!

Fucking brilliant

where did i say its bushes fault?

do you even read or just leave your pill bottle sealed and pray you make sense?

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bush hasn't been president for over 5 years...you can stop blaming him for everything...

And Clinton? please...no politician has ever benefited more from something that had virtually no role in than Clinton and the .com boom...

Give me someone that hates government...seriously...some just to go in there and publicly hammer all the stupid bullshit that goes on in Washington...and turn the whole fucking city on it's head...

No more career politicians from elite political families supported by special interests...if you vote another in? (Romney, Hillary etal) you get what you vote for people...

I could have ditto'd this before I wrote mine!

Well said

RED SOX Suck

And their farm system is crap!

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 290,000.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not knocking you

But I find it amazing that people still pay attention to any of this shit.

None of us are ever going to change anything now, the country is a disaster and will continue to be that way for a LOOOONNNGG time. This is the least power the people have ever had

Be like me and stop worrying about it or getting annoyed by it. You wont change a thing

I want to buy you a beverage and subscribe to your newsletter.

My life doesn't change dramatically from one administration to the next, and I can't get too worked up over whatever it is they're about to re-write.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so i got this bag of assorted licorice........and in the whole effing bag, maybe 100 pieces.......TWO.......only TWO are the kind that are shaped like tiny hockey pucks with the pink or blue sprinkles coating it

fml.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah I agree with him

You guys bitch about things but fact is most of you will never do anything about it. So why even bitch about it

I know I aint gonna do nothing because I dont have the time and I know it most likely wont change a thing, but at least I admit it

People have always bitched about politics and shamelessly bashed the other side while blindly defending their side.

It's just in the new age of information sharing, it's much easier for them to get their opinions in your face.

NOTHING has changed about the politics or the people. It's just much, much easier to see and hear the messages.

Benghazi is one of the singular biggest political Red Herrings ever... It's perpetrated by those against Obama and serves no purpose but to deflect from the comical disaster that is the GOP.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right about where I bolded...

same thing we get with every administration

think bush was any better? half the mess we're in now, benghazi included, trickled thru his hands too. ever see the memo's bush literally ignored on the security of embassies?

both suck

can clinton run again please?

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She is an awful awful person and politician.

This country is pathetic if we can't find any better than her to lead the nation.

Pete, I'd like to slip something into her drink myself, but ANYONE will be better than what we have now.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Cuz he didn't run out a ground ball and he got feisty with an old man?

If you think that stuff defines who he was here, you're clueless...

He was the second best right handed hitter of the past 30 years and 95% of the time played the game with a huge smile on his face.

We loved Manny...

Just stop..

Does that make Arod the 1st best Right Handed hitter!?

And, for all the reasons listed, Manny is viewed by all except the biggest Sox homer - ie, you! as an asshole.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah enough with the fucking politics. They have a forum for that bullshit, take it there

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when Arod shoves senior citizens to the ground, refuses to swing the bat in the 9th inning of game he thought he was going to have off, refuses to get on a plane durring a road trip and tells his manager "your choice" when he asks which hammy is bothering him after requesting an off day...

Arod's an asshat....so is manny...and only the pinkhats from 04-07 want him for the "stretch run"...

Ortiz? Much more likable than both...but still has some baggage....

Blah, blah, blah... Good for you, you can hit all the catch-phrases and anti-Manny buzzwords...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right about where I bolded...

Originally Posted by Rock Strongo
same thing we get with every administration

think bush was any better? half the mess we're in now, benghazi included, trickled thru his hands too. ever see the memo's bush literally ignored on the security of embassies?

both suck

can clinton run again please?

"too"

as in, like i kinda said, "we get this with every administration"

shared blame

still dont see where i said its bushes fault

bush ignored memos, so did obama

both did nothing when the problems became apparent

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does that make Arod the 1st best Right Handed hitter!?

And, for all the reasons listed, Manny is viewed by all except the biggest Sox homer - ie, you! as an asshole.

asshole isn't the right word for manny

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so i got this bag of assorted licorice........and in the whole effing bag, maybe 100 pieces.......TWO.......only TWO are the kind that are shaped like tiny hockey pucks with the pink or blue sprinkles coating it

fml.

oh noes

I hope the rest of your day goes better

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah enough with the fucking politics. They have a forum for that bullshit, take it there

it's right next to the I <3 Tom Brady forum.......just for future reference

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People have always bitched about politics and shamelessly bashed the other side while blindly defending their side.

It's just in the new age of information sharing, it's much easier for them to get their opinions in your face.

NOTHING has changed about the politics or the people. It's just much, much easier to see and hear the messages.

Benghazi is one of the singular biggest political Red Herrings ever... It's perpetrated by those against Obama and serves no purpose but to deflect from the comical disaster that is the GOP.

To an extent I do agree with you ... however, I really do think people are more explicitly one sided in their views now more than ever. Just look at the comments here. Nobody ever acknowledges what the opposite side did that was good, ever.

but my real point is this, IMO the govt is more detached from the people than ever. There are the extreme armchair warriors in here that bitch about everything yet do nothing.

Do something or Shut the fuck up

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh noes

I hope the rest of your day goes better

well crosby sucks and the rangers are overjetered so, things are looking up :suds:

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To an extent I do agree with you ... however, I really do think people are more explicitly one sided in their views now more than ever. Just look at the comments here. Nobody ever acknowledges what the opposite side did that was good, ever.

but my real point is this, IMO the govt is more detached from the people than ever. There are the extreme armchair warriors in here that bitch about everything yet do nothing.

Do something or Shut the fuck up

until i see you compliment a cucumber, shut yer mouth

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well im out

I hope you guys figure out which party is worse and more destructive for the country

I hope Pete and Down get the strength to start a group that has a real purpose !!!

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

do you even read or just leave your pill bottle sealed and pray you make sense?

"same thing we get with every administration

both suck

can clinton run again please? "

Where did I say it was Bush's fault? -Rock Spicolli