• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Recruiting Thread

Rust Cohle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Robert Beal Jr pcked UG. I didnt even know we were out of his top 4. Last time I hearD ND was the Favored again. Oh Well. He would of been a big time pick up.

Yeah is what it is. I'm sure they'll get some good D-Lineman in this class.

Man, I really hope so. I know they're close to landing Whittaker, but I'm not impressed at all by him.

Rust Cohle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone thinks Holmes is pretty solid ND. And Hainsy seems to be a good shot. Trey Smith is probably wishful thinking, but you never know. We've done pretty well with Tennessee recruits recently. (Harrison Smith, Golden Tate, Alex Barr, probably many others I can't recall). If I'm an O lineman, the recent success of ND O linemen in the NFL would be a compelling story.

99.99999% Sold on Holmes as Irish, 95% on Hainsy, Smith I'd cap at 20%.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not a big surprise, but really good news. You still always have to worry until they actually sign. (Then you worry about the health of their grandmother).

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So true, this is a great pick up for ND. They he is like CJ Poises. Gifted athlete.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So true, this is a great pick up for ND. They he is like CJ Poises. Gifted athlete.

Thank God Prosise went pro. We would have had a C. J. Prosise, C. J. Sanders and a C. J. Holmes.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God Prosise went pro. We would have had a C. J. Prosise, C. J. Sanders and a C. J. Holmes.

How do you think Prosise will do in the pros? I think he will have a nice career as a third down type back and maybe more. I was hoping my Green Bay Packers would be able to get him since they've needed a guy like that for a long time now, someone who is good out of the backfield catching passes and pretty elusive along with having decent size. I see him having the skills to be productive.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you think Prosise will do in the pros? I think he will have a nice career as a third down type back and maybe more. I was hoping my Green Bay Packers would be able to get him since they've needed a guy like that for a long time now, someone who is good out of the backfield catching passes and pretty elusive along with having decent size. I see him having the skills to be productive.

I think Prosise will be a productive NFL back.

He has really good ball skills. Great size and speed for a RB as well. Also doesn't have the miles that most backs coming out of college have. He's a raw talent that with some real work at RB, could develop into something nobody seen coming.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Prosise will be a productive NFL back.

He has really good ball skills. Great size and speed for a RB as well. Also doesn't have the miles that most backs coming out of college have. He's a raw talent that with some real work at RB, could develop into something nobody seen coming.
He pretty much came out of nowhere as far as being converted running back and impressed me by changing positions, I like the kid and just like I stated I wished my Packers could have pulled the trigger on him. I wish him good luck.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He pretty much came out of nowhere as far as being converted running back and impressed me by changing positions, I like the kid and just like I stated I wished my Packers could have pulled the trigger on him. I wish him good luck.

He started as a safety(so he likes contact), became a WR (so he can catch), then a running back (so he can run). He can block, catch and run the ball. I believe that will make him extremely valuable in the current NFL. Kind of like Theo Riddick, but a better pass blocker.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He started as a safety(so he likes contact), became a WR (so he can catch), then a running back (so he can run). He can block, catch and run the ball. I believe that will make him extremely valuable in the current NFL. Kind of like Theo Riddick, but a better pass blocker.

Yep, I see that too, except Prosise is bigger and faster.

Riddick is one of my favorites to come through the program.

Rust Cohle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hiestand is killing it. I don't think they'll end up with Trey Smith, but OL recruiting is still among the best in the country.

I think the next commit they land will be Darnell Ewell DT from VA

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hiestand is killing it. I don't think they'll end up with Trey Smith, but OL recruiting is still among the best in the country.

I think the next commit they land will be Darnell Ewell DT from VA
Hiestand has been ranked top Oline coach in the country. Kids love him and his track record is proven. OL know he can get them to the next level. This was another Big pick up for ND. Our Oline has been good for like 5-6 years now.