• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Records since the trade deadline

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just going to post the records since the trade deadline of those teams who made the most notable trades. The notable teams who made the most significant moves (negative or positive) were Boston, Detriot, Miami, Milwaukee, Phoenix, & OKC

Boston 3-4
Detroit 2-3
Miami 4-3
Milwaukee 2-5
Phoenix 2-5
OKC 5-2

No surprise that the Suns and Bucks are struggling. The Bucks trading Knight probably killed their season. For this season alone I much rather Knight over MCW. The bad part about Milwaukee is that they're losing to bad teams such as the Lakers and Nuggets

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I felt like the Bucks and Suns both killed their season with those trades. It's so hard to deal away/add so many new pieces in the middle of the reg season and gel right away. Long term I think it made sense for both teams, but we'll see.

I think OKC was the real winner at the deadline. Improved their bench and Kantar is a nice piece to add next to Ibaka down low.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if Miami re-signs Dragic they are also a winner. Their starting 5 next year with Bosh returning would be pretty damn good.

Just better hope those 2017 & 2021 1st rounders don't come back to bite you guys in the ass, lol.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jazz are 5-1 since the All-Star break after trading Kanter. I won't attribute all of it to the trade, but some Jazz fans feel it let Gobert start and gave some room for the bench players. Their next four games are against Boston, Philadelphia, Knicks, and Brooklyn.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jazz are 5-1 since the All-Star break after trading Kanter. I won't attribute all of it to the trade, but some Jazz fans feel it let Gobert start and gave some room for the bench players. Their next four games are against Boston, Philadelphia, Knicks, and Brooklyn.

Utah has an very talented core of young players. I said at the beginning of the year that they'd be in the playoffs if they played in the East. Gobert & Favors is going to be an absolutely sick duo down low in a couple years.

Hayward is a hell of a player as well. I think they're just missing a vet leader and PG… once they can add those two things they will be in great shape.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to think the moves the Thunder made guarantee them a playoff spot now.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucks are playing with house money so it doesn't really matter. No one expected them to be a playoff team this year but they are. They looked at their situation, saw that they weren't going to win a round this year anyway, and traded Knight away, who they weren't keen on paying at the end of the year to begin with.