• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Recording Includes Talk of Illegal Recruiting by UGA and Bama

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for the NCAA to pull out their rulers and give them guys their spankings.

Alleged Recording of Rush Propst Includes Talk of Illegal Recruiting By Georgia, Alabama – OutKick - source

"First, it allegedly shows Propst talking to Nelson — or someone — about Kirby Smart and Georgia’s recruiting practices. He talks about the Bulldogs having a “handler,” and even cites former star running back Nick Chubb returning as an example of a player who received illegal payments."
"The second clip is Propst allegedly talking about Nick Saban answering to only one person, Paul Bryant Jr. Propst talks about money funds from down in Mobile that were set up by Paul “Bear” Bryant back in the 60s or 70s, and claims that’s how Alabama handles all their recruiting."

Honestly, this wouldn't surprise me at all, and if true nothing will happen anyways because the NCAA has to look after its powers.

cclxxxvdicere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rush Propst? You think the NCAA is going to come down on Georgia and Alabama for stuff the super honest and credible Rush Propst told some guy in a bar? The guy who owes $400k in back taxes, was fired from a job for lying about his having two families at the same time? Good luck with that.

And let’s look at those bombshell allegations, shall we? Nick Chubb came back to Georgia for $200k when he could have gone to the NFL instead? Where the league minimum is over twice that? Sure Rush. The only person Nick Saban answers to is Miss Terry, he could tell Paul Jr to go screw himself. His buyout at Alabama is zero, he could walk away any time and some other school would hire him before the day was over. And recruiting in the 60s and 70s was dirty? Wow, what a revelation! Maybe they can investigate some 50 year old allegations and dig up Bear Bryant so they can slap him with a show cause.
I’m sure there are some shady things going on at nearly any school, including yours, but if you’re relying on something Rush Propst said, well good luck with that too.

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rush Propst? You think the NCAA is going to come down on Georgia and Alabama for stuff the super honest and credible Rush Propst told some guy in a bar? The guy who owes $400k in back taxes, was fired from a job for lying about his having two families at the same time? Good luck with that.

And let’s look at those bombshell allegations, shall we? Nick Chubb came back to Georgia for $200k when he could have gone to the NFL instead? Where the league minimum is over twice that? Sure Rush. The only person Nick Saban answers to is Miss Terry, he could tell Paul Jr to go screw himself. His buyout at Alabama is zero, he could walk away any time and some other school would hire him before the day was over. And recruiting in the 60s and 70s was dirty? Wow, what a revelation! Maybe they can investigate some 50 year old allegations and dig up Bear Bryant so they can slap him with a show cause.
I’m sure there are some shady things going on at nearly any school, including yours, but if you’re relying on something Rush Propst said, well good luck with that too.
First off, I doubt the NCAA gives two shits about all of this. Second, I don't know who Rush Propst even is other than what is said on the internet, which seems to show him as a pretty shitty person overall himself. But apparently you seem to feel some way about it all by getting your panties all bunched in a knot.

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, this wouldn't surprise me at all, and if true nothing will happen anyways because the NCAA has to look after its powers.
Are those the only 2 powers of the NCAA?

Do you think things like this go on at others schools?

cclxxxvdicere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, I doubt the NCAA gives two shits about all of this. Second, I don't know who Rush Propst even is other than what is said on the internet, which seems to show him as a pretty shitty person overall himself. But apparently you seem to feel some way about it all by getting your panties all bunched in a knot.
The reason the NCAA doesn’t give two shits about it is that they do know who Rush Propst is, and knows just about how credible a guy who’s been fired from two jobs for various ethical lapses and is currently being investigated for misappropriating funds from another is. You come and dump a big steaming pile of Rush Propst in here, say you can believe it despite knowing nothing about Rush Propst or how absurd some of the allegations are, and imply that the NCAA wouldn’t do anything about it if it was true. Yep, I feel some way about it, Rush Propst is, among other things, a lying crapweasel, and anyone who takes anything he says seriously is an idiot.

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are those the only 2 powers of the NCAA?

Do you think things like this go on at others schools?
Happens all over the place all year round, doesn't surprise me one bit.
The reason the NCAA doesn’t give two shits about it is that they do know who Rush Propst is, and knows just about how credible a guy who’s been fired from two jobs for various ethical lapses and is currently being investigated for misappropriating funds from another is. You come and dump a big steaming pile of Rush Propst in here, say you can believe it despite knowing nothing about Rush Propst or how absurd some of the allegations are, and imply that the NCAA wouldn’t do anything about it if it was true. Yep, I feel some way about it, Rush Propst is, among other things, a lying crapweasel, and anyone who takes anything he says seriously is an idiot.
If your argument is that just because of the source means its all BS then you really are naive. It happens all through-out college sports, and over the past 10 years its apparent that certain schools provide way more than others in that department, yes that includes Bama. And the reason the NCAA doesn't care anymore is not because of the source, its because it would hurt their bottom line to go after their money making schools. Which is why some schools get really shitty penalties while others get nothing. The fact that you are getting extremely defensive over this shows your fear of the information. As Tommy Chong once said.... "Just go with it man"

cclxxxvdicere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happens all over the place all year round, doesn't surprise me one bit.

If your argument is that just because of the source means its all BS then you really are naive. It happens all through-out college sports, and over the past 10 years its apparent that certain schools provide way more than others in that department, yes that includes Bama. And the reason the NCAA doesn't care anymore is not because of the source, its because it would hurt their bottom line to go after their money making schools. Which is why some schools get really shitty penalties while others get nothing. The fact that you are getting extremely defensive over this shows your fear of the information. As Tommy Chong once said.... "Just go with it man"
My argument is not just that Propst is a lying crapweasel, although he is, it’s that his allegations don’t make sense. Why would Chubb come back for a measly 200k when he could make more than double that in the NFL? And Saban is Paul Jr’s lackey? Sorry, but that’s just stupid.
Other than being a better recruiter year in and year out, how is it “apparent” that Alabama is providing anything more than any other school? If they were really paying players, don’t you think that one of them would have squealed by now? Some disgruntled player or family member wouldn’t just jump on the chance to get Saban for processing them out or for not getting as much as some other player is? Some other coach wouldn’t turn them in? Because, you know, Alabama doesn’t get all the best players, one that signed with some other school would surely have ratted them out by now.
Nobody believes that any program is pristine, that no kid takes something that they’re not allowed to. We all have our idiot boosters, and some have more than others. The best thing that happened when Saban came to Alabama, other than all the nattys, is that he could tell all the idiot boosters to shove off, he doesn’t need or want their “help”. Weak coaches like DuBose do have to worry about their jobs, and they do have an incentive to cheat to keep them. Saban does not. So, no, I’m not all worried that we’ve got some big slush fund that we use to buy players and that Propst has exposed us, Propst was trying to scam that guy into putting money into his slush fund, not ours.

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My argument is not just that Propst is a lying crapweasel, although he is, it’s that his allegations don’t make sense. Why would Chubb come back for a measly 200k when he could make more than double that in the NFL? And Saban is Paul Jr’s lackey? Sorry, but that’s just stupid.
Other than being a better recruiter year in and year out, how is it “apparent” that Alabama is providing anything more than any other school? If they were really paying players, don’t you think that one of them would have squealed by now? Some disgruntled player or family member wouldn’t just jump on the chance to get Saban for processing them out or for not getting as much as some other player is? Some other coach wouldn’t turn them in? Because, you know, Alabama doesn’t get all the best players, one that signed with some other school would surely have ratted them out by now.
Nobody believes that any program is pristine, that no kid takes something that they’re not allowed to. We all have our idiot boosters, and some have more than others. The best thing that happened when Saban came to Alabama, other than all the nattys, is that he could tell all the idiot boosters to shove off, he doesn’t need or want their “help”. Weak coaches like DuBose do have to worry about their jobs, and they do have an incentive to cheat to keep them. Saban does not. So, no, I’m not all worried that we’ve got some big slush fund that we use to buy players and that Propst has exposed us, Propst was trying to scam that guy into putting money into his slush fund, not ours.
Are you still crying like a little baby??? Trust me, i didnt even bother reading your comment because of your crying in the last comment.

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he best thing that happened when Saban came to Alabama, other than all the nattys, is that he could tell all the idiot boosters to shove off, he doesn’t need or want their “help”. Weak coaches like DuBose do have to worry about their jobs, and they do have an incentive to cheat to keep them. Saban does not. So, no, I’m not all worried that we’ve got some big slush fund that we use to buy players and that Propst has exposed us, Propst was trying to scam that guy into putting money into his slush fund, not ours.
I take it back, I wanted to read your stupidity and I am glad I did. If you really believe that Saban does not use a slush fund to provide his players with some absolutely awesome benefits then you are extremely ignorant. It is of no secret that a majority if not all major schools in the NCAA do in fact provide benefits to their players, however SEC schools take it to the max. I would almost guarantee that no other school except maybe a few even get close to the amount of benefits the SEC schools provide, if you think otherwise then once again you are ignorant. And stop being so damned defensive, just except the fact that Bama does in fact cheat and everyone knows it, like I said before...just go with it man.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for the NCAA to pull out their rulers and give them guys their spankings.

Alleged Recording of Rush Propst Includes Talk of Illegal Recruiting By Georgia, Alabama – OutKick - source

"First, it allegedly shows Propst talking to Nelson — or someone — about Kirby Smart and Georgia’s recruiting practices. He talks about the Bulldogs having a “handler,” and even cites former star running back Nick Chubb returning as an example of a player who received illegal payments."
"The second clip is Propst allegedly talking about Nick Saban answering to only one person, Paul Bryant Jr. Propst talks about money funds from down in Mobile that were set up by Paul “Bear” Bryant back in the 60s or 70s, and claims that’s how Alabama handles all their recruiting."

So, is this your way of saying that Oklahoma is no longer one of the NCAA's powers?

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take it back, I wanted to read your stupidity and I am glad I did. If you really believe that Saban does not use a slush fund to provide his players with some absolutely awesome benefits then you are extremely ignorant. It is of no secret that a majority if not all major schools in the NCAA do in fact provide benefits to their players, however SEC schools take it to the max. I would almost guarantee that no other school except maybe a few even get close to the amount of benefits the SEC schools provide, if you think otherwise then once again you are ignorant. And stop being so damned defensive, just except the fact that Bama does in fact cheat and everyone knows it, like I said before...just go with it man.
Prove it!

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, is this your way of saying that Oklahoma is no longer one of the NCAA's powers?
Oklahoma got hit for an OL taking 1 extra helping of spaghetti during a banquet.... yes fucking spaghetti. You decide what you want on that.
Prove it!
Asks the guy with 3 of the top current cheating teams in his profile image. If you really think Bama's shit don't stink you really need to re-think your philosophies about college sports and improper benefits. All major schools do it, but in the SEC, it just means more.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma got hit for an OL taking 1 extra helping of spaghetti during a banquet.... yes fucking spaghetti. You decide what you want on that.

Asks the guy with 3 of the top current cheating teams in his profile image. If you really think Bama's shit don't stink you really need to re-think your philosophies about college sports and improper benefits. All major schools do it, but in the SEC, it just means more.
Everybody's shit stinks, but some stinks more than others.

I tried to drop Clemson & LSU from my profile page, but could not find the tools to do so.

Can you post the link to the info about the Oklahoma lineman?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol

Remember Phyllis from Mulga? That's Bama fans...all of them.

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Remember Phyllis from Mulga? That's Bama fans...all of them.
Welp when the '11 tornadoes tore apart a town near where she lived she spent months on the front line helping out people in many way to try and help get their lives back together. All without pay. A decent caring person. It does sound like Alabama fans.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp when the '11 tornadoes tore apart a town near where she lived she spent months on the front line helping out people in many way to try and help get their lives back together. All without pay. A decent caring person. It does sound like Alabama fans.

I agree. But delusional and incredibly overly homeristic also sounds like Bama fans.

cclxxxvdicere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove it!
It’s apparent that the Land Thief’s favorite team is paying players too, since they consistently get top 10 recruiting classes, and everybody knows that nobody would go to Norman unless they were being paid. His issue appears to be that they aren’t getting their money’s worth.

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bullitt08 - did i hurt your feelings somehow there pardner