• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Recievers

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I can't wait to run thee ball down Dallas 's throat like they have always done to us

I think DeMarco Murray has about half of his career 2681 rushing yards and 15 TD's against the Rams.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I can't wait to run thee ball down Dallas 's throat like they have always done to us

funny that you say this.....
You have no idea how badly I want our Rams to destroy the Cowboys. My whole family are huge Cowboy fans and every year they continue to taunt me.Last year they destroyed us. It seems as though we always travel to Dallas to play in their stadium, but this year they come to our house.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think DeMarco Murray has about half of his career 2681 rushing yards and 15 TD's against the Rams.

We couldnt stop him to save our lives. Our poor secondary allowed this to happen. In last years game I remember Demarcus Ware manhandling Jake Long, this was really pissing me off. Sam Bradford was running for his life. One good thing though, Ware is no longer a Cowboy.:clap:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5x5 brother Zeke... did you do any hunting this season? :suds:

Yes.....last year was a pretty good year. I Killed a pretty nice 8 point Buck last December. Made lots of jerky!! Thanks for asking, hope your doing well.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Vita.

It's about the truth. It's about this stupid regime that forgets how the season went and ended year after year, then botch the draft every year. Hell.. Give a dog 3-4 picks every year in the top 50 and he will pick a few good players.

The rams could have killed it the past 3 years and they just got a good Dline out of it.

I'm not pissed about not drafting Sammy Watkins. I'm pissed... Beyond belief because this regimes plan is is just clusterfucked. Our offense has absolutely blown goat for years and all they did is draft a supposed beast at LG with #2 overall pick of the draft this year. Last year, they traded up and gave away a 2nd rounder for a 5'8 170 lb WR.

They reach they hope. IF this IF that. It's just gotten old.

I'm to the point where I almost want them to draft all gay players and get a new fan base in LA. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke - I'll throw in Pead and Schottenheimer!

Boy.... adding both of these guys could be enough to scare the hell out of them. :bolt:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Vita.

It's about the truth. It's about this stupid regime that forgets how the season went and ended year after year, then botch the draft every year. Hell.. Give a dog 3-4 picks every year in the top 50 and he will pick a few good players.

The rams could have killed it the past 3 years and they just got a good Dline out of it.

I'm not pissed about not drafting Sammy Watkins. I'm pissed... Beyond belief because this regimes plan is is just clusterfucked. Our offense has absolutely blown goat for years and all they did is draft a supposed beast at LG with #2 overall pick of the draft this year. Last year, they traded up and gave away a 2nd rounder for a 5'8 170 lb WR.

I'm to the point where I almost want them to draft all gay players and get a new fan base in LA. Lol
Hey we already have an 'old' fan base here in LA. Those of us who can actually say they remember going to a game are at least in their 30's.

:lol:

That said SJ, Snisher has turned the roster 180 degrees in just two short years and in doing so they are still flirting with .500.

That said, I can give them at least another year or so before I start with the negative comentary. It's just when that low hanging fruit in the draft is so obvious to guys like you and me, it's just hard not to criticize their overall rebuilding plan.

We shouldn't forget, just two to three years ago, we couldn't even persuade quality free agents to even come play in St Louis.

Truth be told, let's all really remember just how bad it was!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Vita.

:lol:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our offense has absolutely blown goat for years and all they did is draft a supposed beast at LG with #2 overall pick of the draft this year. Last year, they traded up and gave away a 2nd rounder for a 5'8 170 lb WR.
For whatever its worth, I think if Keenan Allen and Tavon Austin traded teams, Austin would have been OROY and Allen would've been another WR who couldn't get separation.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For whatever its worth, I think if Keenan Allen and Tavon Austin traded teams, Austin would have been OROY and Allen would've been another WR who couldn't get separation.

sigh all them holding calls...