• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Recievers

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TJ Moe is a poor, disabled man's Amendola. If he makes the team, I won't buy any tickets this year. Unless they keep more than 6 WRs.
Moe is stronger than Amendola for whatever thats worth.

I also doubt he'll make the team

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke - I'm with you. For salary cap purposes:

Rams get - Andre Johnson and draft pick

Texans get - Kendall Langford and Brian Quick

hey... I like the Langford throw in:agree:They would be crazy not to do this. Imagine our offense with the addition of AJ + new running game. AJ probably has a few good years left plus maybe a 3rd rd pick would be fair. Quick should be a better wr going into his 3rd yr. hell I would even throw in Pead as a kicker. WDYT??

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not going to happen guys because Quick is Fisher's boy and he is not done with Quick yet. Langford is also liked by Fisher and they'll jettison Langford when the big bucks are due.Plus, Snisher is not in the business of signing aging vets unless its a QB back-up. They are into staying young and fast.

yah..yah..yah...I was riding the emotional roller coaster there for a minute and you brought me back down to reality. Gee thanks Retro:bawling:

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey.....I got an idea, lets trade Brian Quick to Houston for Andre Johnson!! straight up! .....young guy for an old guy

Except we cannot take on his salary zeke... I think for the first 4 weeks it will be Britt,Austin,Givens,Quick,Pettis,Moe. then Bailey replaces someone on the roster, not necessarily a WR.

Also, mark the date and time down right now. Britt will play more than 12 games, catch more than 65 balls and have more than 8 TD's...

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the idea of Langford,Pead and a 4th rounder next year for AJ would be VERY intriguing. I am serious, I would love to find a way to make an AJ to the Rams deal happen, but I think at the end of the day he ends up in New England, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Cincy or San Diego.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the idea of Langford,Pead and a 4th rounder next year for AJ would be VERY intriguing. I am serious, I would love to find a way to make an AJ to the Rams deal happen, but I think at the end of the day he ends up in New England, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Cincy or San Diego.
Sure, but Im sure teams like the Steelers or Packers could work out something more attractive

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey.....I got an idea, lets trade Brian Quick to Houston for Andre Johnson!! straight up! .....young guy for an old guy

Except we cannot take on his salary zeke... I think for the first 4 weeks it will be Britt,Austin,Givens,Quick,Pettis,Moe. then Bailey replaces someone on the roster, not necessarily a WR.

Also, mark the date and time down right now. Britt will play more than 12 games, catch more than 65 balls and have more than 8 TD's...

yah, I havent the slightest clue on what his salary entales but I'm sure its big. I hopr you are right about Britt though.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think andre would come to the Rams. The sea hawks or the 9ers maybe but not us; believe it was something along the lines of wanting to play for a contender. And as long as shittenmer is the OC that won't be the case in my opinion.:lol:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides, this Veltung kid is coming on and he can double as a punt returner if Austin gets tired of it. Moe was just insurance and I doubt he'll make the team.

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke - I'll throw in Pead and Schottenheimer!

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would love for you to be right with this one...I don't think Britt scares those numbers, we'll see...

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh we have plenty of WRs. Bwahahaha!!

Sure would be good to have a stud WR to go with our "plenty of talent at the WR position".

Sure glad we upgraded our offensive weapons after such a good year last year on offense.

The front office and coaching staff are a complete joke.

SJ, always the calming influence...It's a thankless job, but somebody has to do it...Thanks for your sacrifice...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ, always the calming influence...It's a thankless job, but somebody has to do it...Thanks for your sacrifice...
Hey mikey, I am very happy to have Robinson and Donald as Rams however much like SJ, I was all in for Watkins and Martin. So I can sort of understand his disappointment passing on Sammy. I think what is hard for those of us who wanted the Clemson kid and a stud OT, was the fact that we found out that the Rams FO knew we were going the first four weeks without Bailey.

We need all the offensive help we can get in those first four weeks that Bailey will sit because of that 8 game stretch we have after our bye week. If we are not 3-0 or 2-1 going into Week 5 @ Philly (Which will be Bailey's last suspension game) our season could be done.

Geez, 2-1 might be too much of a hole to climb out of considering we play 7 playoff teams from last year in that span, (4 on the road) and the other is a road game with our 10 win divisional rival who didn't make the playoffs last year!

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey mikey, I am very happy to have Robinson and Donald as Rams however much like SJ, I was all in for Watkins and Martin. So I can sort of understand his disappointment passing on Sammy. I think what is hard for those of us who wanted the Clemson kid and a stud OT, was the fact that we found out that the Rams FO knew we were going the first four weeks without Bailey.

We need all the offensive help we can get in those first four weeks that Bailey will sit because of that 8 game stretch we have after our bye week. If we are not 3-0 or 2-1 going into Week 5 @ Philly (Which will be Bailey's last suspension game) our season could be done.

Geez, 2-1 might be too much of a hole to climb out of considering we play 7 playoff teams from last year in that span, (4 on the road) and the other is a road game with our 10 win divisional rival who didn't make the playoffs last year!

Yes I can't wait to run thee ball down Dallas 's throat like they have always done to us