• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...The Yanks and his fans are just happy to be in contention now according to Jim Doorky.
Awe c'mon, Jackie. Even a stupid fuck like yourself knows that fans are happier when their team is a contender.... compared to the latter.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awe c'mon, Jackie. Even a stupid fuck like yourself knows that fans are happier when their team is a contender.... compared to the latter.

you still never answered the question though. why do you hate the Lakers so bad? at least I'VE answered why i despise the Heat...

believe it or not, i'm being nice for a second...

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I do...have for 25+yrs

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, and of course THIS was worth an instant replay...:lol:

Before we all move on, I never have officially heard, am I also being accused of being the 'other' CL?

Another question,since not only are you owner/administater , judge and jury BUT also a Laker fan,
can I ask you your feelings on James and the Heat?
Seems like you are trying to make it personal against now 2 Heat fans

still wanna keep fucking with me, Turnip...?

half-pint BITCH...[/QUOTE]

Sure, but it should be illegal. It's like stealing from a blind retard.

I love this post!
Pretty much supports everything I have said.
It's the one that got me a well earned 7 day vacation, not the bullshit you are trying to pawn off as the truth.

I'm no Dr Phil, but here is what it all boils down to with you.
You, as well as anyone else, can say whatever you want.
However, luckily for your broke ass, talk is cheap.

You have shown that you have absolutely no life outside of your little world of sports threads.
And actually, JD, I woke up around 6 eastern time, logged on here a little after 7, and no life was already set up for his day here. That means that since he is in L.A., that he was logged on at 4 a.m., lurking around like a *********!

FACT is, you don't actually believe a fucking word you type.
You are beyond petrified to enter into any type of ban bet from here because you know, with 1OO% certainty that you will lose. The other excuses are nothing but that, unless you are accusing Hammer of being dishonest.

Now, DumDum has also shown that he also wears a supersize tampon, just like you.

Without a doubt, 2 giant pussies you are.

So, my boy, go back to typing your nonsense. Go back to scouring old threads.
It's what you do. It's what you are.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

still wanna keep fucking with me, Turnip...?

half-pint BITCH...

Sure, but it should be illegal. It's like stealing from a blind retard.

my guess is you'd be speaking from experience, blind retard...:laugh3:

I love this post!
Pretty much supports everything I have said.
It's the one that got me a well earned 7 day vacation, not the bullshit you are trying to pawn off as the truth.

that you're a troll and a liar who got CAUGHT with multiple handles. and were too weak to admit he's nothing but an arrogant, fumble-brained retard with the overriding need to dominate(of all things) a MESSAGE BOARD. no doubt about it, orphan annie. you did a bang-up job of embarrassing yourself. in fact, I'D say masterful...

oh wait, it's the crybaby crap in you that tried to accuse Hammer of being a Heat hater to simply get rid of your lying ass. but wait, Turnip. if that was the case and it was SOOO unfair them why let you back? do you even THINK before you hit the "submit reply" button...

I'm no Dr Phil,

you're no honest citizen, either...:rollseyes:

but here is what it all boils down to with you.
You, as well as anyone else, can say whatever you want.
However, luckily for your broke ass, talk is cheap.

guess the broke ass would know. LOL, STILL trying to compare status with me? don't bother. i'd ANNIHILATE your street poor, dirt urchin ass, bitch...

difference is I'M secure enough not to go boasting about mine. guess it's YOU with the problem...

You have shown that you have absolutely no life outside of your little world of sports threads.

hm, where's the hidden camera...?

oh, and here's something ELSE i find interesting. which is more pathetic. the guy posting, or the troll FOLLOWING HIM AROUND? guess i'm better off than YOUR sad, sorry ass. the simple FACT is you haven't a CLUE about my life. but then i really couldn't care less one way or the other. know why? unlike YOU i'm not so insecure that i need to BRAG about mine. while YOU'RE all-too-willing to paint a picture of yourself so large and so arrogant that NO ONE would buy it. LMAO!!! keep trying to SELL that slop, Turnip. you're doing SO well...:lol:

And actually, JD, I woke up around 6 eastern time, logged on here a little after 7, and no life was already set up for his day here. That means that since he is in L.A., that he was logged on at 4 a.m., lurking around like a *********!

and yet you've found ALL THIS TIME to answer. darn. well, seems the votes are in. YOU have no life either. and btw, yours HAS to be more sorry because you keep trying to build it up to a bunch of people who could give a flying fuck about you...

it doesn't get sadder than that...

btw, *********? is there something you wanna get off your chest, little fella...?

FACT is, you don't actually believe a fucking word you type.

SERIOUSLY??! WOW...

You are beyond petrified to enter into any type of ban bet from here because you know, with 1OO% certainty that you will lose.

ah, now we're back to this sorry-ass bet business. sorry, Turnip. but as you can CLEARLY see i have no need. i'm operating fro the LEADER position. how do i figure? i didn't wreck my name around here...YOU DID. amazing.do YOU even believe the idiotic shit you write...?

The other excuses are nothing but that, unless you are accusing Hammer of being dishonest.

LOL, YOU did that. remember you accusing him of just being a Heat hater? nice try, little bit...

Now, DumDum has also shown that he also wears a supersize tampon, just like you.

Without a doubt, 2 giant pussies you are.

:lame:"i know you are, but what am i"

damn, sorry we made you cry, li'l boy. go cry to mommy and she'll give you a hug for your burn later...

So, my boy, go back to typing your nonsense. Go back to scouring old threads.
It's what you do. It's what you are.[/QUOTE]

Translation:"OK, i made a COMPLETE FOOL OF MYSELF!!!!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH. i admit it, i'm an ASSHOLE. my parents never taught me how to be a MAN. and my wife NEVER lets me get on top. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH:bawling:

so MUCH comes out of these little convos. thanks for your embarrassing...oops enriching experience here...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and obtw, Turnip. any time you'd actually like to make the trip out here and PROVE what a rich bitch you are DO come on by. i think we'd have an AWFUL lot to talk about...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, it's like punching out the stupid town drunk with an attitude with you, Turnip. always getting your sad ass kicked, but always wanting to fight. sheesh, just go dry up if you can't MAN up, prissy...

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Heat because they exist. I don't hate any particular person, I just hate the Heat as a whole collectively. LOL

Bosh, Wade and the role players do all the hard work while floppy flippant Lebron wears all the prom dresses and gets all the credit. It's easy to hate the Heat! :laugh3:

And their entire team still owes Ray Allen a king's ransom for bailing them out.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Heat because they exist. I don't hate any particular person, I just hate the Heat as a whole collectively. LOL

Bosh, Wade and the role players do all the hard work while floppy flippant Lebron wears all the prom dresses and gets all the credit. It's easy to hate the Heat! :laugh3:

And their entire team still owes Ray Allen a king's ransom for bailing them out.

know what REALLY makes them easy to hate(well, besides sickening LeClown and all)? some of their silly, bandwagoning fans...:lol:

now guys like Flauge, Heatles and the like i believe will be around when this Heat run flickers out. those guys are true fans. clowns like Turnip and the rest will disappear into the cracks...and we'll never hear from them again...:yahoo:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
know what REALLY makes them easy to hate(well, besides sickening LeClown and all)? some of their silly, bandwagoning fans...:lol:

now guys like Flauge, Heatles and the like i believe will be around when this Heat run flickers out. those guys are true fans. clowns like Turnip and the rest will disappear into the cracks...and we'll never hear from them again...:yahoo:

Well, I've got Turnip truck on Ignore and I plan to keep him there so he don't pester me anymore with his blather.