• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I brought up Jordan in relation to being scared to take the last shot. I'm not claiming otherwise.

Choked? I wouldn't call it choked, and I doubt many would, but your choice to call it that couldn't bother me less. He certainly did fail to win the game.

But once again, MJ had nothing to do with my comment. You made it that way, knowing i'm a Bulls fan, so you figured you'd take a shot at me since I took one at Lebron. You choose to do that. MJ may have passed up some shots, but he's also hit many in big moments. Clinching moments.

Lebron passed it up, no if, ands,or buts about it, he passed up the last shot.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Jordan Rings: 6. Never lost in the finals

LeBitch James: 1 finals loss, 2 rings.

It stops there.

There are plenty of great, logical, valid arguments when presenting the case that LeBron is nowhere near Jordan's league. Plenty of them.

But the strangely popular argument that you put forth here is (and I cannot say this with enough vehemence) is the most idiotic, logic defying, indefensible argument every proposed.

First 6 playoffs... LeBron loses 2 Finals.
First 6 playoffs... Michael Jordan plays in 0 Finals.

This was discussed recently in another thread. Using Finals losses as a damaging bullet on the resume requires the abandonment of all logic. Getting to the Finals is a positive on the resume. Obviously it pales in comparison to the accomplishment of winning the Finals, but it is certainly a positive thing. The fact that Jordan never lost in the Finals is more a matter of circumstance and chance than anything.

If Jordan had gotten to the Finals 3 times in his first 6 years, but lost them all, and then 3peated twice... his legacy would be all the more impressive and amazing... not tarnished (as your dimwitted proposal would suggest).

Last edited by a moderator:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But once again, MJ had nothing to do with my comment. You made it that way, knowing i'm a Bulls fan, so you figured you'd take a shot at me since I took one at Lebron. You choose to do that. MJ may have passed up some shots, but he's also hit many in big moments. Clinching moments.

Lebron passed it up, no if, ands,or buts about it, he passed up the last shot.

There can be no doubt that Jordan took and made many shots in big moments. Absolutely.

I actually didn't know you where a Bulls fan. My point was not to take a shot at Jordan, who I believe to be the current GOAT, but rather to make a point about how easy it is to interpret the same thing (passing for a last second shot) in completely different ways. The fact that Jordan made some great "clutch passes" is generally accepted by most, not just Bulls fans.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There can be no doubt that Jordan took and made many shots in big moments. Absolutely.

I actually didn't know you where a Bulls fan. My point was not to take a shot at Jordan, who I believe to be the current GOAT, but rather to make a point about how easy it is to interpret the same thing (passing for a last second shot) in completely different ways. The fact that Jordan made some great "clutch passes" is generally accepted by most, not just Bulls fans.

I understand. I just didn't see the need for him to be brought up. But it's all good. :suds:

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are plenty of great, logical, valid arguments when presenting the case that LeBron is nowhere near Jordan's league. Plenty of them.

But the strangely popular argument that you put forth here is (and I cannot say this with enough vehemence) is the most idiotic, logic defying, indefensible argument every proposed.

First 6 playoffs... LeBron loses 2 Finals.
First 6 playoffs... Michael Jordan plays in 0 Finals.

This was discussed recently in another thread. Using Finals losses as a damaging bullet on the resume requires the abandonment of all logic. Getting to the Finals is a positive on the resume. Obviously it pales in comparison to the accomplishment of winning the Finals, but it is certainly a positive thing. The fact that Jordan never lost in the Finals is more a matter of circumstance and chance than anything.

If Jordan had gotten to the Finals 3 times in his first 6 years, but lost them all, and then 3peated twice... his legacy would be all the more impressive and amazing... not tarnished (as your dimwitted proposal would suggest).

And I give LBJ credit for carrying that Cavs' team to the finals against the Spurs, not taking anything from that. Listen, I was a big LBJ supporter before he bolted from home to team up for titles. It's been talked about plenty of times on here, so i'm not gonna derail the thread with it.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top accomplishments Kobe and Jordan will never achieve

1. Bronze 2006
2. Bronze 2004
3. NBA finals sweep
4. Go entire Finals scoring 20 pts only one time
5. Quit on his team the year after he promises a championship
6. Dunked on by a high school kid and then confiscate tape
7. Bail on the dunk contest 9 times
8. Only able to win a ring with 2 superstars
9. 7th best player in NBA finals series.
10. Average 1.8 pts in the 4th quarter of NBA finals.
11. GO 2-2 in an NBA Finals One season was 66 games only.
12. Host a national televised TV show to leave his team

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I give LBJ credit for carrying that Cavs' team to the finals against the Spurs, not taking anything from that. Listen, I was a big LBJ supporter before he bolted from home to team up for titles. It's been talked about plenty of times on here, so i'm not gonna derail the thread with it.

Good point, I'm really the one derailing here, given the purpose of this particular thread.

Carry on gents.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that has nothing to do with this. Jordan wasn't brought up, you choose to do that, since you're a LeBitch fanboy and you got butthurt your favorite player passed up a winning shot. He choked.
Once again, like I stated earlier, if James takes and makes that shot then the game is tied. Heat were down by 2.

Bosh was wide open for the win.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude gordon, trying to reason with the insane makes you the insane 1.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude gordon, trying to reason with the insane makes you the insane 1.

or you could put it like this.

Don't argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a Miami Heat haters thread. For anyone that is complaining about the Heat bashing please read the title of this thread again. Guess what the Heat still suck and the bandwagon Heat fans suck LeBrons cock.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10426779_291108071067318_2753782025352333154_n.jpg

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a Miami Heat haters thread. For anyone that is complaining about the Heat bashing please read the title of this thread again. Guess what the Heat still suck and the bandwagon Heat fans suck LeBrons cock.

Bingo...

anyone who doesn't like it should stay away, or write their congressman...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know where else to put this but it seems 1 of you have a vote in this hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Complete fucking joke Melo was left off.

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I usually come on here and laugh at some of the creative shit you guys be posting on here.... But this is by far the corniest post of making fun of lebron.. If lebron wins it this year.. What will it be like oh look its 3 rings hahahaha its lebron

2cyi3us.png

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no doubt a heat hater but I've softened up on James the last few years.. seems like a genuinely nice guy, kind hard to hate someone like that.