• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10371923_294976104013848_9166711985745841267_n.jpg

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:sadbron:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the final minutes of Game 1, the Spurs torched the Heat with LeBron off the floor.
For 3 quarters in Game 3, the Spurs torched the Heat with LeBron on the floor.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod:Great game last night Spurs, now lets see if they can take game 4, that would be sweet..

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I fell down and I cant get up", war cry of the miami heat. Watching the exodus with 4 minutes left was funny after last years comeback win. They knew they dont have it in them this year.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the exodus with 4 minutes left was funny after last years comeback win. They knew they dont have it in them this year.

I was hoping for some good karma out of that.

I have this theory that the reason the karma shone down on the Heat during that comeback last year was because all of the fake garbage fans left the arena.

I have no problem with fans leaving early... good get out of here and take your fake fan juju with you.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's unofficially summer in Texas and once again the heat sucks.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it looks like Miami fans won't be celebrating any kind of championship parade this season. In the mean time Spurs fans will celebrate an NBA Title & LA Fans will celebrate a 2nd Stanley Cup championship tomorrow at Staples Center. Now you can go fuck off Heat bandwagon bitches. No parade for you. :laugh3::laugh3:

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it looks like Miami fans won't be celebrating any kind of championship parade this season. In the mean time Spurs fans will celebrate an NBA Title & LA Fans will celebrate a 2nd Stanley Cup championship tomorrow at Staples Center. Now you can go fuck off Heat bandwagon bitches. No parade for you. :laugh3::laugh3:

:agree:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"but NO team can beat the Miami Heat 4-7"-:laugh3:TurnUpTheHeat

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what we learned Thursday, as the San Antonio Spurs dominated the Miami Heat 107-86 en route to a 3-1 series lead in the NBA Finals.

• The Spurs were just better. From forcing turnovers to passing to shooting to creating good looks and forcing bad ones, the Spurs were better. They constantly answered runs and responded to timeouts. They made tactical adjustments with superior individual effort, speed, strength and mental toughness. They thoroughly outplayed Miami in every phase of the game to go up 3-1.

• I'll go ahead and call it. This series is over. No one's coming back from down 3-1 against San Antonio. Not even this special collection of athletes in Miami can do it against the Spurs, and certainly not with their having home court. Just getting back to Miami for six is going to be difficult, let alone forcing seven, let alone winning that one.

• The Heat were a train wreck on top of how good San Antonio was. Slow with their rotations, hesitant with their decisions, and missing point blank shots at the rim that they simply cannot afford to miss. It was a complete breakdown, and any advantage they may have garnered in individual situations was negated by the Spurs' excellence.

• Your candidates for Finals MVP, which we'll talk more about on Friday: Tim Duncan, Kawhi Leonard, Boris Diaw. That's your list.

• The Heat did cut it to 13 with eight minutes left in the third, but a timeout and of course, the Spurs responded with another run to extend it back to 21.

• There's really no adjustment to be made. They can't put in new players. They can't bring in different defenders. They can't try new strategies. The Spurs have a response for every single thing Miami tried to do.

• Tony Parker was brilliant, sliding in-between the defense and making every conceivable shot. 19 points and it felt like 30, easily.

• Kawhi Leonard was super aggressive again, attacking the glass, making plays and hammering back dunks. He finished with a team-high 20 points and 14 rebounds (!).

• Danny Green was red hot from the field, once again nailing big 3s to establish a huge lead.

• You sensing a pattern here?

• Dwyane Wade finished 3 of 13 and that somehow is better than what it felt like.

• Chris Bosh was aggressive early on, for the five or so minutes the Heat were in the game. Then he faded again.

• James put in the work, battling through what appeared to be stomach discomfort. He finished with 28 points and eight rebounds. And it wasn't nearly enough.

• Game 5 is Sunday in San Antonio. And it's appropriate that it will be, since everyone will be wearing black, just like a funeral.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"but NO team can beat the Miami Heat 4-7"-:laugh3:TurnUpTheHeat

Funny. I log on here after that amazing performance by the Spurs again hoping to at least see something funny. witty, etc.... here ( of course not expecting it from you though), and this is all you got?
The best you can do?
Create a fake and very inaccurate quote pretending to be me?:wtf2::laugh3:

Thought you hated the Heat? :noidea: Nah, you hate the internet stranger that has correctly for years shown what a moronic ass clown you are as this post once again will.

FACT is, I never predicted the Heat to win this series. I'm probably the only Heat fan here that can say that.
FACT is, I said the Spurs deserved to be the favorites.
FACT is, I said I hoped the Spurs would beat OK City even though I thought they had a much better chance to beat Miami than Ok City did because there was nothing to not like about the Spurs team + I didn't want Durant to have a chance to win a ring.

How many times did I say worst case scenario was that the Heat regardless of winning or losing is still on an amazing run by at least making the Finals 4 straight times...and that any fan base would love that whether you won 2 or 3 titles during that run?

All of the above add up to me making a win guarantee in your simplistic mind?:scratch::L

So, to summarize, you once again have proven to not be the least bit funny or original.
You have once again proven that you can't read and comprehend.

So, with that, all I can say is enjoy another miserable day in your sad, pathetic miserable life :suds:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny. I log on here after that amazing performance by the Spurs again hoping to at least see something funny. witty, etc.... here ( of course not expecting it from you though), and this is all you got?
The best you can do?
Create a fake and very inaccurate quote pretending to be me?:wtf2::laugh3:

Thought you hated the Heat? :noidea: Nah, you hate the internet stranger that has correctly for years shown what a moronic ass clown you are as this post once again will.

FACT is, I never predicted the Heat to win this series. I'm probably the only Heat fan here that can say that.
FACT is, I said I hoped the Spurs would beat OK City even though I thought they had a much better chance to beat Miami than Ok City did because there was nothing to not like about the Spurs team + I didn't want Durant to have a chance to win a ring.

How many times did I say worst case scenario was that the Heat regardless of winning or losing is still on an amazing run by at least making the Finals 4 straight times...and that any fan base would love that whether you won 2 or 3 titles during that run?

All of the above add up to me making a win guarantee in your simplistic mind?:scratch::L

So, to summarize, you once again have proven to not be the least bit funny or original.
You have once again proven that you can't read and comprehend.

So, with that, all I can say is enjoy another miserable day in your sad, pathetic miserable life :suds:

this is hilarious, clown you said it, and now you're gonna spin THIS bullshit? seriously?? wow, get over yourself...

"you're gonna post this to an internet stranger...":bawling: TOO FUNNY. just cause you're butthurt, don't try to spin BULLSHIT. this is a humbling LONG OVERDUE. deal with it like a man...

i didn't mean NO team can beat the Heat 4-7, i REALLY meant no team can beat the Heat 4-7. i'm Turnip! i'm NEVER wrong"-TurnUpTheHeat

FACT is you're lying...AGAIN...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FACT is, your avatar says '3Peat'. And you claim you never predicted the Heat to win this series? :L

Not a SINGLE Heat "fan" said the Heat WOULDN'T win this series. All I've heard is 'threepeat' over and over again.

Grow a pair, will you!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"you're not funny! i hate you, CL. i've spent YEARS trying to shut you up and failed MISERABLY. i'm a big fucking crybaby who should've just left you to your opinion. what a FOOL i am."-TurnUpTheHeat