• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should start an Pacers Haters Club.

The players have run their mouths and produced shit. The fans they have here are trolls at best and internet cowards at worst. Especially Lone Granger.

They have managed to do the unthinkable.

Have me actually rooting for the Heat.

Because of that, now and forever more, fuck you Pacers! You suck!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been on here for some months now... Kinda got bored with all the nba non related topics on here. But i have good question for you. If lebron decides to go back to the cavs.. Will ya still hate on the heat or will that hate shift over on the cavs?

lol, good question, man...

well, i never DID like LeClown because i was always of the mind that he was one arrogant cat. i mean, "The King" and all that? it just seemed like he was pretty much crowned BEFORE he ever touched an N.B.A. ball. way too pat for my taste...

so i guess short answer is i'll never like LBJ, but imo the Heat pulled some pretty unnecessary crap...

my 2 cents anyways...

'sides, in all honesty i don't see him going back to Cleveland. not as long as Gilbert's running things...

Last edited by a moderator:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat did look pretty good tonight and I definitely see Pat Riley bringing in Carmelo Anthony to the Heat to alleivate some of the workload on both Lebron and DWade. I don't see Carmelo playing for Phil in New York unless he wants to stay at home and then Phil is going to have to up the ante to get some additional talent around Anthony.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat did look pretty good tonight and I definitely see Pat Riley bringing in Carmelo Anthony to the Heat to alleivate some of the workload on both Lebron and DWade. I don't see Carmelo playing for Phil in New York unless he wants to stay at home and then Phil is going to have to up the ante to get some additional talent around Anthony.

I thought about this and can't see how it will be a good thing. On O sure whatever, LBJ will set up Melo all day, and I was thinking on D if he applies himself 143% he won't be a gaping hole brazzers film....but I would rather have selfless Bosh than Melo all day every day and if you have both what is the lineup?

5Bosh
4Melo
3LBJ
2Wade
1Rio/Cole

?

It looks good on paper and the O might just be good enough to cover up Melo's D but I think the better option is to find ANY Center who can spell D and move Bosh back to the 4.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to bring a legitimate post to this thread was just coming in to post this...

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there it is proof that you are a bandwagon Heat fan by showing up when the Heat are up 3-1.

Go fuck yourself malibubarbie .... This is exactly why i don't come on these board as much... Stupid fucks like you is what kills these boards. Been heat fan for life way before lebron came here... Don't have to explain myself, most of the guys here from cbs knows that. Did you flip back to your lakers jersey after your clippers got knock off the playoffs?

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, good question, man...

well, i never DID like LeClown because i was always of the mind that he was one arrogant cat. i mean, "The King" and all that? it just seemed like he was pretty much crowned BEFORE he ever touched an N.B.A. ball. way too pat for my taste...

so i guess short answer is i'll never like LBJ, but imo the Heat pulled some pretty unnecessary crap...

my 2 cents anyways...

'sides, in all honesty i don't see him going back to Cleveland. not as long as Gilbert's running things...

Them getting that number#1 once again (which i think is bullshit) definitely gives them a good chance to get lebron attention. I expect for him to stay but i would understand if he did go back. Would wish him luck but not against the heat of course lol

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and obtw, Sean Smith sucks. lol, thank the Dolphins for me, Trip...

Yea it seems the dolphins have been the chiefs farm with getting players from us... But yes I'm surprise sean smith didn't become the better player that i thought he would be. He did show potential in miami...

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought about this and can't see how it will be a good thing. On O sure whatever, LBJ will set up Melo all day, and I was thinking on D if he applies himself 143% he won't be a gaping hole brazzers film....but I would rather have selfless Bosh than Melo all day every day and if you have both what is the lineup?

5Bosh
4Melo
3LBJ
2Wade
1Rio/Cole

?

It looks good on paper and the O might just be good enough to cover up Melo's D but I think the better option is to find ANY Center who can spell D and move Bosh back to the 4.

If there is a player the heat need to go after it is kevin love... I like bosh and he has been good for us but I'll give up bosh for Kevin love in a heart beat... Carmelo has been a cancer for every team he has played for... He needs to learn to play team basketball before he can play for the heat.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea it seems the dolphins have been the chiefs farm with getting players from us... But yes I'm surprise sean smith didn't become the better player that i thought he would be. He did show potential in miami...

you got Brandon Albert from us, so it seems to have evened out somewhat...:lol:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there is a player the heat need to go after it is kevin love... I like bosh and he has been good for us but I'll give up bosh for Kevin love in a heart beat... Carmelo has been a cancer for every team he has played for... He needs to learn to play team basketball before he can play for the heat.

Yes of course, Love is younger and better down low but has a ton of the same issues Bosh has.

I will admit when we have brought up Melo on the Heat in the past I have hated the idea, then a week or so ago it was brought up again and I liked it, until I thought about it.

If a team were going to get Melo to play team ball it would be his buddies with lots of playoff success in MIA, but Melo needs to prove it and I do not see how the current pieces fit and I prefer the current over replacement with Melo...except maybe Wade but only for the youth aspect.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should start an Pacers Haters Club.

The players have run their mouths and produced shit. The fans they have here are trolls at best and internet cowards at worst. Especially Lone Granger.

They have managed to do the unthinkable.

Have me actually rooting for the Heat.

Because of that, now and forever more, fuck you Pacers! You suck!

Yeah, talk shit, don't back it up and then whine. I am forced to agree. I have been watching the NBA longer than most of you have been alive and I am seriously thinking about giving it up completely. Our little pissant small market team talks a good game, but cannot deliver when it counts. Why do I waste my time hoping they will win one some day? :noidea:

Could be worse though, I could have been a Cub fan. :laugh3:

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go fuck yourself malibubarbie .... This is exactly why i don't come on these board as much... Stupid fucks like you is what kills these boards. Been heat fan for life way before lebron came here... Don't have to explain myself, most of the guys here from cbs knows that. Did you flip back to your lakers jersey after your clippers got knock off the playoffs?

Someone needs a hug. Looks like I struck a nerve. I wonder why? Dont like dealing with stupid fucks but yet you feel the need to respond. Im glad you dont post as much I already got rid of one bandwagon Heat fan possibly you are next. This is a HEAT HATERS thread so how can bandwagon Heat fans get so upset? Understand? What did you expect? Have a great day.

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone needs a hug. Looks like I struck a nerve. I wonder why? Dont like dealing with stupid fucks but yet you feel the need to respond. Im glad you dont post as much I already got rid of one bandwagon Heat fan possibly you are next. This is a HEAT HATERS thread so how can bandwagon Heat fans get so upset? Understand? What did you expect? Have a great day.

Clippers fan :L