• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10375133_623177471105521_8686420243670271902_n.jpg

LOL so true

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are insinuating that Heat?LBJ fans are sucking LBJs cock...which makes me think that you think that LBJs cock is huge. This is an insight into the hater insecurities though.

Lol, guess that's YOU'RE twist on the matter. We just don't like your team, PERIOD. Don't make it out to be more than what it is...:lol:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can confirm that the correlation between sports hater and habitual fascination/preoccupation of the male anatomy is statistically significant and very strong. Study after study has shown this, but it really only takes a cursory glance at a few sports forums to discover.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more "not caring" from Turnip. anyone suprised...?:rollseyes:

I think they would be much less surprised that you can't comprehend why I posted those 2 pictures.
How about because they are funny? Nothing more. Nothing less.

I and every other Heat fan share the same opinion on why we HOPE that fans of the other 29 teams continue to hate the Heat, because that means they are continuing to be successful.
It's almost inevitable at this point that the Big 3 era will be playing in their 4 th consecutive Finals, so like I said, hate away....

P.S. The hate might even multiply by leaps and bounds next year because I am still hearing that Carmelo joining the Big 3 next year is still a strong, realistic possibility. Guess we will know soon enough.

Anyway, happy Memorial Day. All veterans deserve respect and support today.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they would be much less surprised that you can't comprehend why I posted those 2 pictures.
How about because they are funny? Nothing more. Nothing less.

well, i suppose in YOUR opinion. me, i've never seen you have anything humorous to say. guess it's a gift...

I and every other Heat fan share the same opinion on why we HOPE that fans of the other 29 teams continue to hate the Heat, because that means they are continuing to be successful.
It's almost inevitable at this point that the Big 3 era will be playing in their 4 th consecutive Finals, so like I said, hate away....

we hate them for the arrogant shit they've pulled. and YOU...as has always been your particular "desire" over the years...think that the hate isn't justified. as ALWAYS, you attempt to tell others how to think. ...

it ain't about how many titles the Heat may or may not win, it's about HOW they came to their accomplishments. course with you and guys LIKE you it's "the END justifies the MEANS". imo VERY shallow. just sayin'...

DO keep on with this supposed "jealousy" angle, though. i STILL get a kick out of it as much as i did when you first started out on CBS...

P.S. The hate might even multiply by leaps and bounds next year because I am still hearing that Carmelo joining the Big 3 next year is still a strong, realistic possibility. Guess we will know soon enough.

don't care...:rollseyes:

Anyway, happy Memorial Day. All veterans deserve respect and support today.

ah, thanks for the kind words, but i have a feeling deep down you've never respected anyone a day in your life. still, i'll GLADLY take a moment out and salute all who had the balls to serve like i did. takes a special man...:suds:

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to think the Patriots had the worst fans in all of sport. Not even close. The Heat are despised because of their fans even more than their team.

It is probably pretty satisfying to have the success they have had over the years. But for the rest of their lives people who are not Heat fans will continue to tell them that they, and their team, has always been a piece of dog shit. :nod:

Kinda spoils any bragging rights, I am thinking.

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn this shit still going... I thought ya would give up by now.... Notice there are alot less now... But anways whatever keeps you guys happy... Goooo Heat!!

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, it's about time we start accepting the Heats greatness... They did a great job tonight and deserve a hand...:clap2:

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!

image.jpg

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha out of all teams... Lakers fan talking about refs being on our side.... :L

okdcle.jpg

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn this shit still going... I thought ya would give up by now.... Notice there are alot less now... But anways whatever keeps you guys happy... Goooo Heat!!

LMFAO!!! why on EARTH would we quit? you know me better than that, Trip. shout out to ya anyways...:suds:

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO!!! why on EARTH would we quit? you know me better than that, Trip. shout out to ya anyways...:suds:

I haven't been on here for some months now... Kinda got bored with all the nba non related topics on here. But i have good question for you. If lebron decides to go back to the cavs.. Will ya still hate on the heat or will that hate shift over on the cavs?

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been on here for some months now... Kinda got bored with all the nba non related topics on here. But i have good question for you. If lebron decides to go back to the cavs.. Will ya still hate on the heat or will that hate shift over on the cavs?

Well there it is proof that you are a bandwagon Heat fan by showing up when the Heat are up 3-1.