• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case you missed my post on the heat bucks thread........:suds:
========================================
Brandon Jennings: We Will Beat Heat In 6 Games

Published April 19, 2013 | By Mark Evans
This season, the Milwaukee Bucks got the misfortune of matching up with the Miami Heat in the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs. Almost everyone is expecting the defending champion Heat to destroy the Bucks, and no one really thinks that there is a serious chance at an upset here. It’s very rare that a number one seed loses in the first round, especially when that one seed is led by a player like LeBron James in his prime.
You can put Brandon Jennings on the short-list of people expecting an upset. The shoot-first point guard is calling an upset over the Miami Heat in 6 games. Yes, you read that right. Milwaukee over Miami. In 6 games.

They need good minutes from JJ Reddick to do it. The stupid Heat love up temple but if Jennings, ellis and Reddick get hot from the outside I say in 7.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need good minutes from JJ Reddick to do it. The stupid Heat love up temple but if Jennings, ellis and Reddick get hot from the outside I say in 7.

the Bucks do have a penchant for playing the Heat tough. like i said earlier they need to get physical with the Heat if they want a chance to win a 7 game series against them. guess we'll see how it goes...

CL67

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwyane Wade was sitting with his mother after a pregame workout a few days ago, a rare quiet moment in a nearly empty arena that would soon be filled by 20,000 screaming Miami Heat fans.

She was wearing a pendant shaped like one of her son's two Heat championship rings, which probably explains why their chat revolved around the looming NBA playoffs. They talked about the 2006 title and how that paid tribute to ring-starved veterans like Alonzo Mourning and Gary Payton.

They talked about last year's crown, which served as the long-awaited coronation for LeBron James.

"What's the third one going to be for?" Jolinda Wade asked.

Wade thought for a moment, then said,

"This one's for me."

^^^^ taken from basketball forever facebook page

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2004 when we drafted Wade, I could never imagine D-Wade having 3 rings at the end of the 2013 season....What a terrific career for D-Wade

He may past Kobe in rings if he and Lebron re-signs next year

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What is up temple?

Wade & James hot>Ellis & Jennings hot

Ray Allen hot>JJ Redick hot

Shane Battier hot>JJ Redick Hot

Mike Miller Hot>JJ Redick hot

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2004 when we drafted Wade, I could never imagine D-Wade having 3 rings at the end of the 2013 season....What a terrific career for D-Wade

He may past Kobe in rings if he and Lebron re-signs next year

:10: Wade was drafted 2003. But I get your point. I have long argued Wade is every bit as good as Kobe. Their career numbers are very close. Kobe scores about .8 more a game and grabs .2 more boards career. Wade blocks/steals/assists more and shoots a higher fg%. Kobe is better at free throws and 3's. Their games are vastly different, but their effectiveness on the court is equal. Wade is the best shot blocking guard I have ever watch play. I can say Kobe is the best at any aspect of the game for a guard.. I watched Jordan play.

Kobe has the 5 rings. Hard to argue against that. But Wade now has two. he comes back with 2-3 more.. then Wade is clearly on the same level as Kobe career wise. Kobe will have the 1 MVP, which Wade will likely never get... although I felt he was robbed in 2009.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^ that comment is sure to piss off some Laker fans

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'sides, your crew will be breaking up and going their seperate ways after next season, so how are WE gonna be upset by it? lol, Wade's got NO shot...

CL67

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10: Wade was drafted 2003. But I get your point. I have long argued Wade is every bit as good as Kobe. Their career numbers are very close. Kobe scores about .8 more a game and grabs .2 more boards career. Wade blocks/steals/assists more and shoots a higher fg%. Kobe is better at free throws and 3's. Their games are vastly different, but their effectiveness on the court is equal. Wade is the best shot blocking guard I have ever watch play. I can say Kobe is the best at any aspect of the game for a guard.. I watched Jordan play.

Kobe has the 5 rings. Hard to argue against that. But Wade now has two. he comes back with 2-3 more.. then Wade is clearly on the same level as Kobe career wise. Kobe will have the 1 MVP, which Wade will likely never get... although I felt he was robbed in 2009.

It would definitely get him close, but not equal!! As you Heat fans and Kobe haters like to point out, Shaq was the leader for Kobe's first 3 rings and Kobe was only the leader for the last 2.

D-Wade would have been the leader for only 1 of his rings and that was only because Shaq said he could be the leader!!

So close? Yes!! Equal? Not so much!!

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would definitely get him close, but not equal!! As you Heat fans and Kobe haters like to point out, Shaq was the leader for Kobe's first 3 rings and Kobe was only the leader for the last 2.

D-Wade would have been the leader for only 1 of his rings and that was only because Shaq said he could be the leader!!

So close? Yes!! Equal? Not so much!!

that's a fair point. But what if Wade grabs a finals MVP with the current team?

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im also not sure Shaq said he could be the leader.. Wade kind of took that mantle. Shaq was #3 scoring on the Heat in those finals.. behind Wade and Antoine Walker. I have never seen any player play better in a finals than DWade did in 2006. I will put his 2006 numbers up against anyones finals numbers since 1985.. when I was 7 and really started getting into sports.

DeeHawkz23

Highlarious
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you combine Wade and Kobe's rings than you are one better than MJ..maybe Heat and Laker fans should unite....and maybe Kate Upton will knock on my door tonight, drunk, and looking for love :hope:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's a fair point. But what if Wade grabs a finals MVP with the current team?

Kobe has 2 and D-Wade would have 2!! But D-Wade would still be 1-1 as the team leader with Kobe 2-1!!

Besides, Lebron would have to be hurt and not play the entire series for D-Wade to get the MVP!!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe has 2 and D-Wade would have 2!! But D-Wade would still be 1-1 as the team leader with Kobe 2-1!!

Besides, Lebron would have to be hurt and not play the entire series for D-Wade to get the MVP!!

I disagree with this. If the Heat won the mavs series is there any doubt Wade would have gotten his 2nd finals MVP?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im also not sure Shaq said he could be the leader.. Wade kind of took that mantle. Shaq was #3 scoring on the Heat in those finals.. behind Wade and Antoine Walker. I have never seen any player play better in a finals than DWade did in 2006. I will put his 2006 numbers up against anyones finals numbers since 1985.. when I was 7 and really started getting into sports.

Actually, the wording was just me messing with you. Shaq didn't say he could as in, he gave D-Wade permission.

But Shaq did say that it's D-Wades team and he was just there to help him get a ring!!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with this. If the Heat won the mavs series is there any doubt Wade would have gotten his 2nd finals MVP?

And if the Lakers had won against Boston, is there any doubt that Kobe would have been the finals MVP? Then it would be 3-0 Kobe and 2-0 D-Wade and Kobe would have had a 2nd 3-peat. D-Wade doesn't even have a back to back yet.

They both lost those series, so it really doesn't matter.

jake_rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great avi CL. A friend of mine knows I hate LeBron James and called me on her way home from work yesterday. The car in front of her was dragging a LeBron Cavs jersey on the road. She said people were honking and giving thumbs up. LeBron hates Cleveland but not as much as we hate him. Heat hating is alive and well in good old Cleveland.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you combine Wade and Kobe's rings than you are one better than MJ..maybe Heat and Laker fans should unite....and maybe Kate Upton will knock on my door tonight, drunk, and looking for love :hope:

LOL, hey, if she DOES roll up on your doorstep tap it once for the rest of us...

CL67

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great avi CL. A friend of mine knows I hate LeBron James and called me on her way home from work yesterday. The car in front of her was dragging a LeBron Cavs jersey on the road. She said people were honking and giving thumbs up. LeBron hates Cleveland but not as much as we hate him. Heat hating is alive and well in good old Cleveland.

that's what I'M talkin' about...

good seein' ya again, man. glad you made it over...

CL67