• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's wrong with picking your nose? Trojan is probably picking his nose at this moment

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's wrong with picking your nose? Trojan is probably picking his nose at this moment

Man, the dude aint just picking his nose. He's trying to stick that finger up there and come out of his eye socket! :laugh3::what:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello Heat haters, Heat lovers and fellow somali pirates. :wave:

HOOOORRRRSSSEEEE!!!:ipw:

Just think, by next weekend Laker fans will be once again 1st round flameouts :lol: and have nothing better to do until mid June but tell us how we had to cheat. Remeber when they said we couldn't win? LOL

Let them continue to eat our :ss:

About the only thing that is as bad as the Heat are Lakers. I hope they lose 4 straight!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, the dude aint just picking his nose. He's trying to stick that finger up there and come out of his eye socket! :laugh3::what:

If he got that finger up there any farther he'd be pulling out brain!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About the only thing that is as bad as the Heat are Lakers. I hope they lose 4 straight!

i just find it funny that one arrogant Heat fan is so butthurt like a jilted prom date that no one is falling all over themselves to acknowledge the Heat as the greatest thing since basketball's been invented. dude's been crying like this for 3 seasons running now...

you'd think at SOME point the clown would simply shut off the waterworks...:Cry:

CL67

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people dont have to acknowledge how great Miami is yet. they will soon. pretty soon it will be back to back.. then if they get a 3rd, they can go right up there along side all the modern dynasties (bird/magic era till now).

Last edited by a moderator:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dynasty question.. the bulls 6 in 8 year.. do you guys count that as two dynasties or 1. i say 1 because of same coach and jordan/pippen. but outside of them two, the role players varied pretty well between the 1st 3 then the second 3.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dynasty question.. the bulls 6 in 8 year.. do you guys count that as two dynasties or 1. i say 1 because of same coach and jordan/pippen. but outside of them two, the role players varied pretty well between the 1st 3 then the second 3.

6 in 8 years is one dynasty because the main core was the same.

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people dont have to acknowledge how great Miami is yet. they will soon. pretty soon it will be back to back.. then if they get a 3rd, they can go right up there along side all the modern dynasties (bird/magic era till now).
Winning 3 titles and being irrelevant the next 7 years won't make you a dynasty bud. And of course this wont matter since the heat one and done title is all you get this decade.

J

jefe101

"I think that the Lakers have a pretty good shot at beating the Spurs."

Lakers in 5. D12 steps up big time.

DeeHawkz23

Highlarious
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love..love, love that Heat fans want to compare things to the Jordan years...Did Jordan ever lose in the Finals? Did he? Google it..the answer is ummm..NO! Has LeBron lost in the Finals? Has he?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love..love, love that Heat fans want to compare things to the Jordan years...Did Jordan ever lose in the Finals? Did he? Google it..the answer is ummm..NO! Has LeBron lost in the Finals? Has he?

we-hell, taking a shot-in-the-dark stab at that one, but the answer for queen James i believe is...yes...?

CL67

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jordan lost in the playoffs. I dont get this.. he didnt lose in the finals so he is better. Like somehow if you lose in the 2nd round or eastern conference finals it is better than making it to the finals and losing. this makes absolutely no sense. Jordan got sweep by the C's in the playoffs.. had the pistons roadblock.. getting swept in the playoffs is cool.. as long as you dont get swept in the finals.. that's just embarrassing.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan lost in the playoffs. I dont get this.. he didnt lose in the finals so he is better. Like somehow if you lose in the 2nd round or eastern conference finals it is better than making it to the finals and losing. this makes absolutely no sense. Jordan got sweep by the C's in the playoffs.. had the pistons roadblock.. getting swept in the playoffs is cool.. as long as you dont get swept in the finals.. that's just embarrassing.

lol i DO believe he said "the FINALS". calm down, Flauge. it's gonna be ok...:laugh3:

CL67

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haters will do anything to keep a good man down

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mighty, Mighty Boston Celtics will defeat the Miami Heat in the NBA Eastern Conference Finals. Word.