• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, if someone doesn't see 100% eye to eye with you they are butt hurt?

No, you are the one who gets butthurt every time someone doesn't agree with you or expresses anything other than adoration for Lebron. Hell, we were talking about Tyson and you still couldn't resist dragging Lebron into the discussion.

You never disliked the person who was convicted of r*pe?:wtf2:

This statement doesn't even warrant a response.

Like I said, I do like him again now because I believe ( right or wrong) after hearing more about what happened that he was falsely convicted and he is remorseful for all the other crap he pulled.
If Holyfield can on, then so should everyone else in regard to their issues.

Agree to a point. As for everyone else should move on. I don't presume to tell people whether or not they should like him (or anyone else) or what they should move on from.

The "worst guy in the world" wasn't directed at you. It was towards some other posters who list a bunch of ridiculous reasons for 'hating' James vs just admitting they hate him because he became the face of the league and replaced Kobe in the process.

And this is why you are butthurt. Who gives a shit why people dislike Lebron and who are you to tell others what is or isn't an acceptable reason?

As far as your opinion on the charity stuff, why is it on one thread you claim internet posters opinions should be dismissed in regard to Howard not wanting to play with Kobe ( despite how obvious it was to anyone who was watching) but your opinion in this area should be taken as gospel?

First off, I never said that my opinion should be taken as gospel. 2nd, Dwight actually stated that Kobe had nothing to do with him going to Houston and there is no getting around that FACT, no matter what you and others THINK you saw.

FACT is, regardless of whom sat where that millions of dollars was donated to needy children, and on top of that, since that day, James has continued to raise/ donate a ton of cash to that same charity without any cameras in any room.

This last one proves my point. Why did there need to be cameras in the room then? Why not simply donate the money without the spectacle? Or better yet, why not focus on the charity if that's what it was truly about?

Where was the info. on what the Boys and Girls Clubs of America do for kids? Where was the call for others to donate?

Hell, where were the kids?

There's a lot more evidence to back up what I said about the charity part of it than there is about Dwight leaving because of Kobe.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If/when Riley leaves he will have hand picked a replacement who will be fine, just like he did when he decided to retire from coaching.

Long history?
They were an expansion franchise in 1987.
They have been pretty damn successful.

And no matter who comes or goes, the Heat always have South Beach just a few miles from the arena.
It's not a place that does much for me, but athletes in general can't get enough of it.

Just because he handpicks someone, doesn't mean it will work out. I agree that the Heat have been pretty successful. They've been in existence since '87 and have more titles than many teams that have been around a lot longer. However, having only been around since '87 is why they don't have the history to back them up that other franchises do. They are doing a pretty good job of getting there though.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This last one proves my point.
Seriously? How?
Why did there need to be cameras in the room then? Why not simply donate the money without the spectacle? Or better yet, why not focus on the charity if that's what it was truly about?

Ummm, maybe ESPN wanted cameras in the room because they paid a gazillion dollars for the right to air the show ::doh:

Where was the info. on what the Boys and Girls Clubs of America do for kids? Where was the call for others to donate?

Hell, where were the kids?

There's a lot more evidence to back up what I said about the charity part of it than there is about Dwight leaving because of Kobe.
[/QUOTE]

So now people should gave been asked to donate money while watching the show?
That would have really went over well.:noidea:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I never said Dwight left solely because if Kobe.
It was pretty apparent to me that their personalities clashed and Howard obviously preferred to play with Harden and a much younger, deeper, better roster then what the Lakers could currently offer him.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now people should gave been asked to donate money while watching the show?
That would have really went over well.
:noidea:

Did you seriously just type that? Of course it would have gone over well. It's a charity for kids. Hell, I'd have found the whole spectacle a lot more palatable and given Lebron a hell of a lot more respect if it had actually been about the charity and I'll bet I'm not alone.

In fact, I'd wager that if Lebron had spoken about the charity and what it means to him, ESPN had shown clips and highlights about the things that The Boys and Girls Clubs do for kids and they had a phone number for donations at the bottom of the screen, there would have been a hell of a lot more donated than what ESPN gave.

Oh and when did $2.5 million (the amount donated) become "a gazillion" dollars. $2.5 million is nothing to ESPN.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I never said Dwight left solely because if Kobe.
It was pretty apparent to me that their personalities clashed and Howard obviously preferred to play with Harden and a much younger, deeper, better roster then what the Lakers could currently offer him
.[/QUOTE]

The only problem between Dwight and Kobe was that a guy with zero rings, thought he knew more about winning rings than a guy with 5. However, over all they both claim they got along fine and are friends.

Dwight wanted to walk onto a championship team. He didn't want to put in the work. That's why he never called Kareem when Kareem offered to work with him, why he turned down Steve Nash's offer to help him with his free throw and why, after supposedly working with Olajuwon and McHale, he is still just as limited on offense as he was in Orlando.

The Rockets and their fans will learn why Dwight isn't a player that you build a contender around.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw, TF12 was right yesterday. you simply CAN'T stay away from the Heat hater's thread...here OR on CBS...

it offends you PERSONALLY...which is something i always knew and was 100% right about...:laugh3:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw, TF12 was right yesterday. you simply CAN'T stay away from the Heat hater's thread...here OR on CBS...

it offends you PERSONALLY...which is something i always knew and was 100% right about...:laugh3:

Offends me personally?
Actually I'm all for it!

It just means the Heat are winning.

All I asked for was to see something funny/ original.

I love the " always knew" and "100% right" part :laugh3:

Out of any poster, ever, on CBS or here, nobody has ever been more WRONG about everything and anything than you. :lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and when did $2.5 million (the amount donated) become "a gazillion" dollars. $2.5 million is nothing to ESPN.

Actually, I said ESPN paid a gazillion dollars to air the show. I don't think they donated anything.
James did all the donating as far as I know.

Dwight wanted to walk onto a championship team. He didn't want to put in the work.

Coming from a Kobe fan? Didn't he manipulate where he would play before he was ever drafted?
Wouldn't putting in the work be like Howard going to the Magic, James going to the Cavs, Wall going to the Wizards, etc.., etc.. etc...?

Howard has been in the league for a long time.
He was coming off back surgery and looking at possibly his last max contract.
Of course he is at the point of his career when he is feeling the urgency to be on a hopefully (for him) contending team.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offends me personally?
Actually I'm all for it!
guess that's why you were BEGGING for it to foul out just 3 days ago...:rollseyes:

It just means the Heat are winning.

All I asked for was to see something funny/ original.

as judged by YOU? hilarious. i don't know, little man, but i'm FAIRLY certain no one died and left YOU the boss of judging anybody's material. seems to me the thread's popular enough simply based on the FACT that the number of posts back it up...

keep wishing it away, though...:bawling:

I love the " always knew" and "100% right" part :laugh3:

it's the TRUTH, isn't it? lol who cares if YOU aren't man enough to admit it...

Out of any poster, ever, on CBS or here, nobody has ever been more WRONG about everything and anything than you. :lol:

lol, whatever. seems here OR on CBS nobody's been a bigger CLOWN "being right" than YOU. and we can go all over the evidence any time you'd like. from how you twist TF12's words around to suit your arguments, to how you flat-out DENY any of your wrong-doings around here. the fact you actually believe you can LAUGH at anyone is comedy GOLD in itself. FACT is you SHOULD be embarrassed, but it appears you aren't smart enough to get it...

so DO keep up the good work, little man. let's face it, NO ONE will ever top you as thread clown king...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"i don't twist arguments, make multiple handles, or make false statements. i'm an honest poster...no REALLY!":bawling:-TurnUpTheHeat:laugh3:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I said ESPN paid a gazillion dollars to air the show. I don't think they donated anything.
James did all the donating as far as I know.

Who did ESPN pay then? Isn't their cost covered by advertising dollars?

Coming from a Kobe fan? Didn't he manipulate where he would play before he was ever drafted?
Wouldn't putting in the work be like Howard going to the Magic, James going to the Cavs, Wall going to the Wizards, etc.., etc.. etc...?

Since when am I a Kobe fan? Kobe may have manipulated where he ended up, but he did not walk onto a championship contending team. He put in the work to improve his game and help the Lakers become a championship team. Dwight has done next to nothing to improve his game and it shows.

Howard has been in the league for a long time.
He was coming off back surgery and looking at possibly his last max contract.
Of course he is at the point of his career when he is feeling the urgency to be on a hopefully (for him) contending team.

I don't blame Howard for taking a last max contract and trying to get to a contending team. That's what free agency is all about. If a player is unhappy with his current team whether it be how much he's making, the teams championship possibilities or both, it's his opportunity to get to a better situation.

My issue with Dwight is/was that he wants to be the centerpiece of a championship team, but he doesn't want to do the work to get there.

In other words, he wants to be Kobe without working on his game like Kobe. Dwight is the exact same player now as when he came in to the league. He's a great defender when motivated, he's a tremendous rebounder, he is extremely limited offensively and he has actually regressed as a free throw shooter.

Oh, and before you talk about me criticizing Lebron for leaving Cleveland, keep in mind that I have never criticized him for leaving Cleveland. I criticized him for the way he left Cleveland.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"guess that's why you were BEGGING for it to foul out just 3 days ago...
rolleyes2.gif
"

Not that you are even worthy of a response, but since you continue to want to make a fool out of yourself, I will allow it.
I BEGGED for the thread to Foul Out?

Isn't this my actual post?

01-30-2014, 03:56 PM #1465 TurnUpTheHeat
Beasley's Back!!!

vCash: 483

Miami%20Heat.gif
Miami%20Hurricanes.gif
NBA.gif

When will this shit/boring thread Foul Out?

The reason I asked, because, like I have pointed out, most threads that lack content, humor, new material, etc... have seemed to find there way there.

Excuse me for not knowing this thread was "grandfathered in" on the main board.

I would have loved to have been in on the board meeting where that was decided. LOL

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"guess that's why you were BEGGING for it to foul out just 3 days ago...
"

Not that you are even worthy of a response, but since you continue to want to make a fool out of yourself, I will allow it.
I BEGGED for the thread to Foul Out?

Isn't this my actual post?

01-30-2014, 03:56 PM #1465 TurnUpTheHeat
Beasley's Back!!!

vCash: 483

Miami%20Heat.gif
Miami%20Hurricanes.gif
NBA.gif

When will this shit/boring thread Foul Out?

The reason I asked, because, like I have pointed out, most threads that lack content, humor, new material, etc... have seemed to find there way there.
and i'll say it AGAIN, who the H-E-double hockey sticks are YOU to judge? who are YOU again...:rollseyes:

[I]Excuse me for not knowing this thread was "grandfathered in" on the main board.[/I]

I would have loved to have been in on the board meeting where that was decided. LOL

LMFAO!!! yeah, whatever you say, ol' sock. FACT: HUGE difference in what you SAY, and what you MEAN. we've ALL seen it, so keep up the comedy act...:laugh3:

FACT: you keep on running your big mouth about how this site's unfair to Heat fans and seem to think we as Lakers fans are ganging up on you from the top down. yet you STILL show up here to post. you've got one VERY twisted mind there, little man. like i said, DO keep up the good work...

i find it funny how you keep bitching and whining, then REFUSE to admit the fact that you're bitching and whining. MORE comedy gold...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"i will allow it". THAT'S one of the little man's funnier lines. like HE has ANY kind of say around here...:clap:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"i will allow it". THAT'S one of the little man's funnier lines. like HE has ANY kind of say around here...:clap:

Also a line I've NEVER used.:yahoo:

Your meds have you way off your 'game'.

This is actually dumber then you being called out for making shit up, and then trying to tell me what I meant to say.:suds:

Share with us again how I " begged" to have this thread moved.

As I recall, the only beggar around here was you when you begged CBS to restore your reputation pa

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also a line I've NEVER used.:yahoo:

Your meds have you way off your 'game'.
hmm...

LMFAO!!! MY meds, huh...?

This is actually dumber then you being called out for making shit up, and then trying to tell me what I meant to say.:suds:

hell, i have your track record and the evidence of my own eyes that you can't take a damn thing you say for face value. keep trying to bullshit everyone into thinking you're an honest poster, though. it's one of your more entertaining aspects...

Share with us again how I " begged" to have this thread moved.

did that already...

like i said, i know the difference between what you SAY, and what you mean. example: the simple FACT you chose to troll the Heat haters thread from DAY ONE back on CBS because you couldn't convince everyone there to stop hating the Heat. i have no idea who you're trying to bullshit with ANY other statement, but i KNOW what i've seen by your own actions...

As I recall, the only beggar around here was you when you begged CBS to restore your reputation pa

funny(not really), but 'til you can actually PROVE that's what happened then you're the LIAR i've always KNOWN you to be. guess YOU'RE the one "making shit up". but then, that's expected from a low life like YOU. like i said, you're an absolute joke. THEN if someone doesn't take your words as fact you cop MORE of an attitude. course it isn't ME who was PROVEN to have multiple handles to back himself up in converstations around here, now was it...?:laugh3::laugh3:

keep up the entertainment. i'll wait for another cowardly crack about my wife out of you sooner or later. it isn't like you have anything else...

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm TurnUpTheHeat. i'm an important man around here. you better believe me...or...or i'll TROLL you. now quit ganging up on me, all you Lakers fans, i know you're just jealous.":bawling:-TurnUpTheHeat:laugh3: