• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're told all the time how loyal Lakers fans are. A 38% drop in viewership is HUGE!!

ALL fan bases are much, much, more loyal when the are watching a winning team.
Lakers usually have powerful teams, so of course have had the ratings to go along with them.
This years team blows.
The numbers will continue to drop for the rest of the season.

If they blow again next year, the trend will continue.
It isn't rocket science.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ALL fan bases are much, much, more loyal when the are watching a winning team.
Lakers usually have powerful teams, so of course have had the ratings to go along with them.
This years team blows.
The numbers will continue to drop for the rest of the season.

If they blow again next year, the trend will continue.
It isn't rocket science.

This years team does blow, but somehow I still find them watchable. They play hard and don't give up, they just don't have many guys who can actually play and the one's who can are pretty young.

The Lakers t.v. ratings well get a pretty solid spike if/when Kobe comes back.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This years team does blow, but somehow I still find them watchable. They play hard and don't give up, they just don't have many guys who can actually play and the one's who can are pretty young.

The Lakers t.v. ratings well get a pretty solid spike if/when Kobe comes back.

1. A true fan will watch, a casual one won't. That's why the ratings are down.
If you are not a Laker fan, then it isn't hard to find a more interesting game to watch most of the time.

2. If Kobe comes back this season, then your FO is even more dysfunctional then already perceived.
You can't/ don't let the player call the shots in this circumstance.

3. What's up with the previous 2 posts? I'm just encouraging originality and humor.
Once again the truth hurts?
I'm surprised you didn't delete the posts.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. A true fan will watch, a casual one won't. That's why the ratings are down.
If you are not a Laker fan, then it isn't hard to find a more interesting game to watch most of the time.

2. If Kobe comes back this season, then your FO is even more dysfunctional then already perceived.
You can't/ don't let the player call the shots in this circumstance.

3. What's up with the previous 2 posts? I'm just encouraging originality and humor.
Once again the truth hurts?
I'm surprised you didn't delete the posts.

1. Heck, even as a die hard Lakers fan, there are more interesting games.:lol: I just can't bring myself to NOT watch the Lakers.

2. Disagree. Ultimately, it will be up to the medical staff and Kobe. The front office of any team doesn't make those decisions, medical staff and players do. Kobe has always done a good job of knowing what he can play through. I expect that he will return some time in March and will be on limited minutes for awhile. It will be good for him to get some run in going into the off-season to get an idea of exactly what he has left.

3. Instead of complaining that the thread is lacking originality and humor, here's a thought: Post something original and funny!! There's a first for everything after all!!:lol:

I'd be happy to delete your posts, but only if you say "Pretty please."

Besides, I thought my Mike Tyson youtube video was pretty funny!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Heck, even as a die hard Lakers fan, there are more interesting games.:lol: I just can't bring myself to NOT watch the Lakers.

2. Disagree. Ultimately, it will be up to the medical staff and Kobe. The front office of any team doesn't make those decisions, medical staff and players do. Kobe has always done a good job of knowing what he can play through. I expect that he will return some time in March and will be on limited minutes for awhile. It will be good for him to get some run in going into the off-season to get an idea of exactly what he has left.

3. Instead of complaining that the thread is lacking originality and humor, here's a thought: Post something original and funny!! There's a first for everything after all!!:lol:

I'd be happy to delete your posts, but only if you say "Pretty please."

Besides, I thought my Mike Tyson youtube video was pretty funny!!
There is humor in most Tyson videos.

I used to like him, then disliked him, but now I am back to liking him. I find him believable.
Did you watch his 'live' show?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is humor in most Tyson videos.

I used to like him, then disliked him, but now I am back to liking him. I find him believable.
Did you watch his 'live' show?

I was huge Tyson fan in his younger days when Cus D'Amato was alive and training him. I don't think I ever truly disliked him, but for awhile I only watched to see what crazy crap he was going to do or say next.

I agree. Seems like he may have finally made whatever peace he needed to. Haven't seem the his show yet, but I'll likely check it out when I get a chance.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was huge Tyson fan in his younger days when Cus D'Amato was alive and training him.
I don't think I ever truly disliked him,

Well, he was convicted of r*pe.
He did bite part of an opponents ear off and he did say :"i want to eat (lennox lewis') children"?

and for fun:

To a male reporter] "Biting Mr. Holyfield's ear off and all that stuff?" Reporter: "You don't care about all that?" Tyson: "No, fuck Holyfield!"
  • "Listen, Holyfield's not the tough warrior everyone says he is! He got little nicks on his ears and he quit! I got an..I got one eye! I got one eye! He's not impaired! He got ears! I got one eye! Big deal! He takes one I got another one! I'm ready to fight him right now!" *after biting Holyfield's ear
Reporter: "Do you think there's a chance that you'll lose to Buster Douglas?" Tyson: "Perhaps if I chop off my arms."

On Razor Ruddock

• "Everyone knows you're a transvestite and you're in love with me."
  • "I can't wait til the 28th....I'm gonna make you my girlfriend."
  • "You're sweet. I'm gonna make sure you kiss me good with those big lips."
  • "March 16th, Mike Tyson [vs.] Razor Ruddock, Razor Ruddock dies. If he doesn't die, it doesn't count. If he's not dead, it doesn't count."
On the Media[edit]

• "I'm not sayin' I been in jail, I'm a hardcore. Naw, 'cus there's a bunch of homosexuals, a bunch of fags, a bunch of weak people in jail. And the reason why people go to jail is because they don't have their shit in check, and they can't manage their lives. So that don't mean you're a bad guy 'cus you're in jail. It means you're pretty much a dysfunctional, weak individual, and you can't manage your life outside in the world."
  • Reporter: "Some of your tactics have come into question in your recent fights. Do you feel any need to showcase your boxing talent in this fight(Tyson vs.Golota)" Tyson: " Listen, right..I've never did anything he hasn't done in the ring. So ask him that question. Well, ask him, white boy."
  • "I just seem to keep buying more and more Bentleys."
  • "If I take this camera and put it in your face for 20 years, I don't know what you might be. You might be a homosexual if I put that camera on you since you were 13 years old. I've been on that camera since I was 13 years old."
  • "Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!" [After being told by a spectator that he should be put in a straight-jacket] Rumor has it that person was none other than Scoop Malinowski.
ad the list couild go on and on and on.....

But your right, Tyson never deserved to be disliked and you guys are correct to think James is the worst guy in the world because he left the Cavs as a FA via charity TV show and then at a fan celebration said he chose Miami because he wanted to hopefully win multiple titles.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet three guesses who can't seem to stop posting on it...:lol:

I wasn't even talking to you.
I never would/could expect anything funny or original from you.
You are nothing but a 'yes' man around here.

Just stick to opening your Moet!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't even talking to you.
Awwwwww, did i hurt your widdle feewings, little fella? I apologize... No, really:laugh3:

I never would/could expect anything funny or original from you.

Lol, but that's only YOUR opinion, and everyone here wipes their ass with that. Course the way YOU get totalled around here i guess you wouldn't find a damn THING funny about it...

You are nothing but a 'yes' man around here.

Well, let's put that to the test...

"Yes", you're pathetic. "Yes" you're an overgrown crybaby:bawling:, "yes", you're a feeble, pathetic joke who's monumental ego's so large(the ONLY large thing about you) you refuse to answer for your own fuckups...

Hey, you may be on to something...:lol:

Just stick to opening your Moet!

See what i mean? Lol if the Heat fail to get a title i expect you to REALLY have another crying jag. Should be fun to watch...

DO keep posting on threads you hate...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw, when i posted that i wasn't talking to YOU, either. now do have fun lying about your own self importance...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See what i mean? Lol if the Heat fail to get a title i expect you to REALLY have another crying jag. Should be fun to watch...

DO keep posting on threads you hate...

Crying jag?
Someday/ year they are obviously going to lose a series.
If it's this year, so be it.
This experiment has 46 playoff wins and 2 titles in 3 years.
At this point, the rest is gravy.

At least we are still the favorite and are destined to be a major player this postseason.

You, on the other hand are left with a bottom 2-3 WC team and bottom 1/4 NBA team.
The crying game is really on you, you're just not smart enough to understand what a mess your current franchise is.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You, on the other hand are left with a bottom 2-3 WC team and bottom 1/4 NBA team.
The crying game is really on you, you're just not smart enough to understand what a mess your current franchise is.

:laugh3:

Have you heard of Joel Embiid? How about Andrew Wiggins?