• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Have you heard of Joel Embiid? How about Andrew Wiggins?[/QUOTE

Yes. So what?
Is one of them destined to be Lakers?

And if so, again, so what?

Bad teams every year draft supposed difference makers.
Even so, it's a drawn out process.

James was the exception.
He turned a crap team/ franchise around pretty quickly.

You act like I want the Lakers to be bad which is untrue.

All your post did was verify what I claimed, and that is that they are bad.

At least you're not living in the dreamland that some of the current scrubs on your roster are difference makers.

You are in total rebuild mode.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Have you heard of Joel Embiid? How about Andrew Wiggins?[/QUOTE

Yes. So what?

could be...

good players, so it works for US...?

so what's your point...?

James was the exception.

:rollseyes:the almighty LeClown again. well, let's hope the players that come into the league next learn how NOT to make the same mistakes that barfbag did...

:bullshit:

and if they fail to make the playoffs it'll be all of 7 years that that's happened. poor us...:rollseyes:

At least you're not living in the dreamland that some of the current scrubs on your roster are difference makers.

had hopes it'd pan out, obviously it didn't. once again, so what? FACT is we'll see it through as fans of our team. YOU on the other hand will simply slip back under the cracks like all good little bugs do once this run's over for the Heat. don't worry, it's what folks like you are made of...:lol:

once again, so what? lol have no worries. we'll be back sooner than you'd like...

DEAL with it...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rollseyes:"LeBron James is the only player in the history of the NBA to make an immediate impact on the league"-TurnUpTheHeat

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rollseyes:"LeBron James is the only player in the history of the NBA to make an immediate impact on the league"-TurnUpTheHeat

If we add the stipulation that you had to come straight out of high school I think that he has had the greatest impact out of the impacts by kids coming straight out of high school.

Also congrats Haters, 1505 posts!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we add the stipulation that you had to come straight out of high school I think that he has had the greatest impact out of the impacts by kids coming straight out of high school.

Also congrats Haters, 1504 posts!!!

hehe, couldn't have done it without the posts of our opposition...:laugh3:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey haters...

Name the only NBA team with 3 all-stars this year...

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey haters...

Name the only NBA team with 3 all-stars this year...

Shut_up.gif

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When you learn how to read and comprehend a post, followed by understanding what a quote is, get back to me and we can discuss basketball.

Until then, I guess keep trying to guess who you might get in this years draft and how much they will improve you.:lol:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh! shit! I read this & spitted out my lunch, My stomach is hurting now, this was funny as hell, thanks for the laugh bro.

:rofl:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you learn how to read and comprehend a post, followed by understanding what a quote is, get back to me and we can discuss basketball.

Until then, I guess keep trying to guess who you might get in this years draft and how much they will improve you.:lol:

too funny...

when you start acting like a MAN and not a cheerleader/nut licker then YOU can get back to ME...

btw, i read AND comprehend just fine. keep TRYING to prove different, little man...:laugh3::laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was huge Tyson fan in his younger days when Cus D'Amato was alive and training him.

Well, he was convicted of r*pe.
He did bite part of an opponents ear off and he did say :"i want to eat (lennox lewis') children"?

and for fun:

To a male reporter] "Biting Mr. Holyfield's ear off and all that stuff?" Reporter: "You don't care about all that?" Tyson: "No, fuck Holyfield!"
  • "Listen, Holyfield's not the tough warrior everyone says he is! He got little nicks on his ears and he quit! I got an..I got one eye! I got one eye! He's not impaired! He got ears! I got one eye! Big deal! He takes one I got another one! I'm ready to fight him right now!" *after biting Holyfield's ear
Reporter: "Do you think there's a chance that you'll lose to Buster Douglas?" Tyson: "Perhaps if I chop off my arms."

On Razor Ruddock

• "Everyone knows you're a transvestite and you're in love with me."

• "I can't wait til the 28th....I'm gonna make you my girlfriend."

• "You're sweet. I'm gonna make sure you kiss me good with those big lips."

• "March 16th, Mike Tyson [vs.] Razor Ruddock, Razor Ruddock dies. If he doesn't die, it doesn't count. If he's not dead, it doesn't count."
On the Media[edit]

• "I'm not sayin' I been in jail, I'm a hardcore. Naw, 'cus there's a bunch of homosexuals, a bunch of fags, a bunch of weak people in jail. And the reason why people go to jail is because they don't have their shit in check, and they can't manage their lives. So that don't mean you're a bad guy 'cus you're in jail. It means you're pretty much a dysfunctional, weak individual, and you can't manage your life outside in the world."

• Reporter: "Some of your tactics have come into question in your recent fights. Do you feel any need to showcase your boxing talent in this fight(Tyson vs.Golota)" Tyson: " Listen, right..I've never did anything he hasn't done in the ring. So ask him that question. Well, ask him, white boy."

• "I just seem to keep buying more and more Bentleys."

• "If I take this camera and put it in your face for 20 years, I don't know what you might be. You might be a homosexual if I put that camera on you since you were 13 years old. I've been on that camera since I was 13 years old."

• "Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!" [After being told by a spectator that he should be put in a straight-jacket] Rumor has it that person was none other than Scoop Malinowski.
ad the list couild go on and on and on.....

But your right, Tyson never deserved to be disliked and you guys are correct to think James is the worst guy in the world because he left the Cavs as a FA via charity TV show and then at a fan celebration said he chose Miami because he wanted to hopefully win multiple titles.

Now see, here you are being a butthurt fool again. And just when you were starting to almost be interesting to converse with too.:L

First of all, just because I never truly disliked Tyson, doesn't mean I condone the stuff he did. He was a train wreck and like I said, I kept watching him just to see what crap he was going to do next.

2nd, find one post where I ever said that I thought Lebron was "the worst guy in the world". I didn't like what he did because I felt he was putting himself above the game. I'm no fan of his (although I do respect him as the best player in the world) and I have my own reasons whether you approve of them or not.

3rd, you can say what you want about "charity", but the "charity" thing is bullshit. That was about Lebron and only Lebron. Those kids were stuck off on the side of the stage and barely even spoken about. If it was truly done for "charity", there would have been a lot more focus on that. The charity part was just an attempt to make the bullshit easier to swallow.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now see, here you are being a butthurt fool again. And just when you were starting to almost be interesting to converse with too.:L

First of all, just because I never truly disliked Tyson, doesn't mean I condone the stuff he did. He was a train wreck and like I said, I kept watching him just to see what crap he was going to do next.

2nd, find one post where I ever said that I thought Lebron was "the worst guy in the world". I didn't like what he did because I felt he was putting himself above the game. I'm no fan of his (although I do respect him as the best player in the world) and I have my own reasons whether you approve of them or not.

3rd, you can say what you want about "charity", but the "charity" thing is bullshit. That was about Lebron and only Lebron. Those kids were stuck off on the side of the stage and barely even spoken about. If it was truly done for "charity", there would have been a lot more focus on that. The charity part was just an attempt to make the bullshit easier to swallow.

:10:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. So what?

James was the exception.

I think you need to be more concerned about the Heat. Wade and Bosh are aging and injury prone and Lebron could be heading out the door soon. Then what? Is bird man going to lead the team?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you need to be more concerned about the Heat. Wade and Bosh are aging and injury prone and Lebron could be heading out the door soon. Then what? Is bird man going to lead the team?

Parts of the Heat roster do concern me.

U.D. is a shell of himself and he has an opt in that he is taking next season.
Battier is playing his last season.

I think Allen is showing his age should preclude him from playing starters minutes.
Also agree about Wade. Every playoff season he seems to be fighting injuries.

I have no idea what you are talking about regarding Bosh. He has never been injury prone and his play hasn't slowed down a bit because of age. Matter of fact, I think he is playing some of his best ever ball this season.

Now, to the meat of the matter. James.
Sure he could be leaving, but it is highly unlikely.
Where's he going?
Quit listening to Stephen A. Smith. He isn't going to Cleveland.

The Heat, Arison, and Riley are a proven commodity.
Everything will be discussed and evaluated and the Heat will be just fine.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parts of the Heat roster do concern me.

U.D. is a shell of himself and he has an opt in that he is taking next season.
Battier is playing his last season.

I think Allen is showing his age should preclude him from playing starters minutes.
Also agree about Wade. Every playoff season he seems to be fighting injuries.

I have no idea what you are talking about regarding Bosh. He has never been injury prone and his play hasn't slowed down a bit because of age. Matter of fact, I think he is playing some of his best ever ball this season.

Now, to the meat of the matter. James.
Sure he could be leaving, but it is highly unlikely.
Where's he going?
Quit listening to Stephen A. Smith. He isn't going to Cleveland.

The Heat, Arison, and Riley are a proven commodity.
Everything will be discussed and evaluated and the Heat will be just fine.

I agree with most of this. The Heat, however, are not quite the proven commodity that you'd like them to be. They do not have the long history of being able to re-build quickly or sustain long runs of contention.

They seem to be moving in the right direction and Lebron staying would definitely help with that, but they just aren't "there" yet.

And if Riley decides to retire, the Heat will be far from fine.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, if someone doesn't see 100% eye to eye with you they are butt hurt?

You never disliked the person who was convicted of r*pe?:wtf2:

Like I said, I do like him again now because I believe ( right or wrong) after hearing more about what happened that he was falsely convicted and he is remorseful for all the other crap he pulled.
If Holyfield can on, then so should everyone else in regard to their issues.

The "worst guy in the world" wasn't directed at you. It was towards some other posters who list a bunch of ridiculous reasons for 'hating' James vs just admitting they hate him because he became the face of the league and replaced Kobe in the process.

As far as your opinion on the charity stuff, why is it on one thread you claim internet posters opinions should be dismissed in regard to Howard not wanting to play with Kobe ( despite how obvious it was to anyone who was watching) but your opinion in this area should be taken as gospel?

FACT is, regardless of whom sat where that millions of dollars was donated to needy children, and on top of that, since that day, James has continued to raise/ donate a ton of cash to that same charity without any cameras in any room.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with most of this. The Heat, however, are not quite the proven commodity that you'd like them to be. They do not have the long history of being able to re-build quickly or sustain long runs of contention.

They seem to be moving in the right direction and Lebron staying would definitely help with that, but they just aren't "there" yet.

And if Riley decides to retire, the Heat will be far from fine.

If/when Riley leaves he will have hand picked a replacement who will be fine, just like he did when he decided to retire from coaching.

Long history?
They were an expansion franchise in 1987.
They have been pretty damn successful.

And no matter who comes or goes, the Heat always have South Beach just a few miles from the arena.
It's not a place that does much for me, but athletes in general can't get enough of it.