• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

DeeHawkz23

Highlarious
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe I will do a WWF "heel turn" and become a Lebron hater??

It is a whole new site. CBS taught me a lesson about loyalty.

I spent way too much time sparring with SMAN that I started becoming real close to the mindless Lebron drones.

Personally, I cannot stand Kobe..... so I fell into the Lebron-lovers camp by accident.

I'll give this LEBRON hate a trial run.
Hell yeah Horns! Everyone loves a heel turn...pretend to help LeBronda up...and then wham! steel chair to the face...if you smell what the Crock..is cooking?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yeah Horns! Everyone loves a heel turn...pretend to help LeBronda up...and then wham! steel chair to the face...if you smell what the Crock..is cooking?

LOL, say what you will about Dwayne Johnson, but that cat ALWAYS had the penchant to be a crack-up...

CL67

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there any version of gametracker or game log threads on this site.

I havent really explored it yet.

NBA games were always best with gametracker.

College Football game threads were better with game log threads.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doesn't seem so but I think game threads should be good here since we do not have that gametracker option so everyone will have to post on the gamethread.

I will make a thread in a bit for tonight's game and see how it goes

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't seem so but I think game threads should be good here since we do not have that gametracker option so everyone will have to post on the gamethread.

I will make a thread in a bit for tonight's game and see how it goes

so far the Grizz are up by 4 in the 3rd quarter, but i'm using the CBS tracker for a sec...

CL67

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's why I started posting on CBS in the first place. I loved the game tracker and went there just to follow along when I couldn't watch or hear the games. I saw all the comments there and started reading them for awhile and then got my screen name a bit later. I hope there is something here just like that horns!

Hey how about them Sooners?!?!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have GOT to be kidding.
This is my 1st post on this site.
Lakers made the playoffs.
I'm not positive who I lost the 30 day avi bet to(pretty dure I know) on CBS but if your here, I will still honor it if you tell me that you would have.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ALSO APPROVE OF THIS THREAD - IT IS THE GOSPEL TRUTH

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not positive who I lost the 30 day avi bet to(pretty dure I know) on CBS but if your here, I will still honor it if you tell me that you would have.

Now that's a man of integrity.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CL for some reason had to have created both CL ID's

For some reason CL? If this is you? It would appear that either this isn't you (but it sure sounds like you) , or you created 2 ID's????
Why I saythat is because 2 nights ago on CBS you said you registered here.
How could you have registered as you say you did and NOT nor your username wasn't available if someone else had already registered it.
Seems pretty fishy to someone with common sense. Just saying.

As far as people hating the Heat:lame:. How many new people on this site joined your (or I mean Cliffs) old thread.
Seems like mostly just YOU can't move on. I call that a YOU problem.

This is a new site, New opportunity to use it to talk sports. Perhaps TRY to learn how to do that vs just looking to bard and personal attacks with everyone.

Also, remember what happened last time you gusy thought you could mess with Heat fans.

Not only did your team turn to chumps while are team turned to champs, but also there was this: :tj:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, funny, but not only is SOMEBODY upset that this thread got re-started over here, but he SEEMS to be spouting just as many lies...

but since the opinion of bandwagoning LOSERS is of little consequence i think i'll continue to post whatever i like, and leave the ignorant to their petty, small, and useless little opinions...

fact of the matter is we STILL hate the Heat. it's THEY who offended the sensibilities of good fans of the NBA, after all. so whether anybody likes it or DISlikes it i'd say it's THEY who need to get over it. ain't like the hate's EVER going away...

gotta love these guys, though. they got DESTROYED on CBS but always claimed they were winning. seems they love the beating they took...

CL67

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"gotta love these guys, though. they got DESTROYED on CBS but always claimed they were winning. seems they love the beating they took..."

HAHA. Ultimate loser you are. No comment on how I proved you created 2 ID's?
If your 'old' username wasn't available, you would have KNOWN it while registering.
FACT is you posted on CBS that you had registered but somehoe failedtomention that someone had already registered 'your' ChiefsLakers name.

How? Why? Seems like you were trying to find a way to come out of your Heat hating closet? The truth always heals.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"gotta love these guys, though. they got DESTROYED on CBS but always claimed they were winning. seems they love the beating they took..."

HAHA. Ultimate loser you are. No comment on how I proved you created 2 ID's?
If your 'old' username wasn't available, you would have KNOWN it while registering.
FACT is you posted on CBS that you had registered but somehoe failedtomention that someone had already registered 'your' ChiefsLakers name.

How? Why? Seems like you were trying to find a way to come out of your Heat hating closet? The truth always heals.

:lame:as i told TF12 just yesterday, you are one SICK cat. time i'd say to call the guys with the nets to come pick you up. have a fun time in the asylum. sheesh...

CL67, owner of the thoughts of bandwagoners EVERYWHERE. lol FURTHER proof...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so now i've created 2 i.d.'s to argue with myself. well, i have to say that's BRILLIANT. yessiiirrreee bob, seems our resident clown...oops, slueth has got me right where i want him...

so NOW what to do? make a "3rd i.d." and REALLY have a good time arguing with myself? hmm, i'd have to say SOMEBODY'S crackers, and my money's on it NOT being me. lol ALL kinds, ladies and gents, ALL kinds...

CL67

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The bet was with me. Honor it or don't. I don't care. Since you have chosen to come here with the same narcissistic crap and ridiculous accusations, I'm going to respond the same way that I had started to on CBS, in other words....not at all!!

So honor the bet or don't!! It makes no difference to me!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"so now i've created 2 i.d.'s to argue with myself. well, i have to say that's BRILLIANT. yessiiirrreee bob, seems our resident clown...oops, slueth has got me right where i want him...'

DieBeaselyDie did it on Heat board.

You a just f'd up enough to do it IMO.

If not, just please, simply explain why you said you had registered here (or am I wrong?) on CBS, but then now say someone 'stole' your ID.

When I registered here it said username available. You would have HAD to have known if somebody had registered it before you.

Sorry. That is FACT.