• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no this is really Flauge. no one jacked my ID like they did CL. I think it's funny they took CL's ID and posted that stuff.. but joke is over now. give the man the ID back.

DeeHawkz23

Highlarious
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know they dont qualify as a dynasty yet.. when i say they are a dynasty it's more of a prediction. i agree with your assessment of a dynasty.. i have heard some argue that the players dont matter, only the team. if you subscribe to that line of thought, then the heat could be a dynasty be June as 4 NBA finals and 3 Titles in an 8 year span (granting they win it this year)

Yeah Flauge..I was messing with you about the identity...one of the few Heat fans who bring logic..

I hear that all the time re: dynasties. I would say if Miami wins this year, they are or 1 ring away from a dynasty. I say this because Wade was their best player on the first title winning team, and if they win this year, it is back to back with a 3rd not too long ago.

So with my qualifications as a dynasty used here are a few off the top of my head...Spurs since they have had Duncan...Magic led Lakers, and Lakers with Kobe...90's Bulls..and possibly the Heat since Wade. I'm not going back farther than the 80's because I wasn't born then.

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SWEET!! I was hoping someone was going to get this going again!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SWEET!! I was hoping someone was going to get this going again!!

lol, you're gonna get a kick outta this, TF12. one of those Heat bandwagoning losers was so butt-hurt over getting whipped on the CBS boards that they stole my handle and tried to make me look like a sellout. talk about being under somebody's dome piece...

CL67, owner of the thoughts of bandwagoners EVERYWHERE

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, you're gonna get a kick outta this, TF12. one of those Heat bandwagoning losers was so butt-hurt over getting whipped on the CBS boards that they stole my handle and tried to make me look like a sellout. talk about being under somebody's dome piece...

Seriously?!? That's :lame: $100 says it was turnip!!

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe I will do a WWF "heel turn" and become a Lebron hater??

It is a whole new site. CBS taught me a lesson about loyalty.

I spent way too much time sparring with SMAN that I started becoming real close to the mindless Lebron drones.

Personally, I cannot stand Kobe..... so I fell into the Lebron-lovers camp by accident.

I'll give this LEBRON hate a trial run.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm actually starting to believe that Turnip and crappedmyshorts are the same sick guy...

If it is, it's one heck of an e-act!! Wildly different styles to end up at the same inanity!!

Multiple personality disorder?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe I will do a WWF "heel turn" and become a Lebron hater??

It is a whole new site. CBS taught me a lesson about loyalty.

I spent way too much time sparring with SMAN that I started becoming real close to the mindless Lebron drones.

Personally, I cannot stand Kobe..... so I fell into the Lebron-lovers camp by accident.

I'll give this LEBRON hate a trial run.

LOL, then you better hope Sman doesn't find this site...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, then you better hope Sman doesn't find this site...

I don't think Sman will last long here to be honest with you. I don't think any troll can last long here. Once you're exposed that is it for you

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it is, it's one heck of an e-act!! Wildly different styles to end up at the same inanity!!

Multiple personality disorder?

well, i used to say it all the time on the CBS boards. you meet ALL kinds on the internet. so that kind of disorder wouldn't be a stretch...

CL67

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on the Lakers board daily posting about this site. I told Deeds and LUSC about it tonight. I also told Hurricane. Would love to see guys like him & Zags join us here.

Would love to see good lakers fans such as QID and BRS join us as well

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also a dynasty consists of more than 1 championship with a team's core players...that lesson is free...:2cents:

Oh I know they dont qualify as a dynasty yet.. when i say they are a dynasty it's more of a prediction. i agree with your assessment of a dynasty.. i have heard some argue that the players dont matter, only the team. if you subscribe to that line of thought, then the heat could be a dynasty be June as 4 NBA finals and 3 Titles in an 8 year span (granting they win it this year)[/QUOTE]

:lame:

If you subscribe to that line, they would still need to make it to the Finals too Flague.

Just like you Heat fans, always counting your Chickens before your eggs are hatched.

:laugh3:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no sign so far. too bad, really. good poster and decent guy. hope he makes the trip over...

same for jefe, too. though whoever stole my handle stole his as well...

CL67

I was wondering what all that stuff was on pg.1!! Thought jefe had either lost his mind or was messing with you!!