• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RB Raheem Mostert requests trade from 49ers

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm grasping that I replied to your posts that replied to my statement about the topic. Stop being so sensitive when your statement is challenged...it's not becoming of you
ok boss, try checking the gamelogs again, i posted them for you.

Yes you are taking a RTK approach, picking the numbers you like. He was decent, wasnt great. This is like saying Desean jackson avg 23 yards per catch. But he 2 catches for 46 yards.

Again, have a nice night. Enjoy your baby aspirin and your aricept.

Oh, and In before you fire back some more condescending remarks.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok boss, try checking the gamelogs again, i posted them for you.

Yes you are taking a RTK approach, picking the numbers you like. He was decent, wasnt great. This is like saying Desean jackson avg 23 yards per catch. But he 2 catches for 46 yards.

Again, have a nice night. Enjoy your baby aspirin and your aricept.

Oh, and In before you fire back some more condescending remarks.
you should avoid my posts cause it's your lace panties getting all bunched.
I just completed a 10 hour day. popping a few tops and just get started but thanks for wishing a good night for the 3rd time

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You always repeat this, yet it isn't correct.

Why do you say it?
Sheer curiosity too. Have you ever checked any of his efficiency ratings from 2018?
30th in efficiency. If you believe in true yards per carry numbers, for consistency he ranked 30th, and his YPC drops to 4.3. 31st in missed tackles.

Heck even use the fantasy metrics. Fantasy points per opportunity, he was 49th amount RB's.

63rd among RB's for avg defenders in the box.....that wasnt the issue......

Theres alot of metrics that support my view....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you should avoid my posts cause it's your lace panties getting all bunched.
I just completed a 10 hour day. popping a few tops and just get started but thanks for wishing a good night for the 3rd time
yes. You rile ppl as much as GnG. Its more amusement at the things you continue to miss. :nod:.

This is like the post where GnG tells someone that hes "triggered" them.....which has literally never happened.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes. You rile ppl as much as GnG. Its more amusement at the things you continue to miss. :nod:.

This is like the post where GnG tells someone that hes "triggered" them.....which has literally never happened.
GREAT...first I'm RTK and now I'm GNG

My bad....you're a victim here and remain perfect in every way

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. but most of those 12 guys are starting. (to have 4 or 5 good games) which means they are already getting paid.
BTW he outplayed the guys you are saying just replace him with. So why would the niners want to go backwards over a million dollars? Again we arent talking breaking the bank type contracts (like Zeke's) they are talking another million or so dollars for their own starter.
There are lots of backups who have great stretches man thats all im saying. Maybe Mostert is legit maybe hes a flash in the pan. Nothing wrong with making him prove it then paying him

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are lots of backups who have great stretches man thats all im saying. Maybe Mostert is legit maybe hes a flash in the pan. Nothing wrong with making him prove it then paying him
I am not saying the Niners will do squat. Just saying. His contract with the niners was to be an expensive Special teamer. Now he is a starter. I dont see anything wrong with what he is asking. 4.5 million starters isnt that expensive in NFL realities. its not his fault they signed Coleman.
RB is one of those positions that are pretty true to what you see is what you get. Also not a long career typically. of course he should be asking for more money. (he will never get traded that is just an agent getting the niners attention IMO)

QB WRs ensech they can fake you out a lot easier in a few game stretch. He was a bad ass against quality teams.

Coleman with the same team & line had 137 carries with a 4.0 avg.
Mostert 137 carries with a 5.6 avg. (6.3 against the playoff teams)
What can make him special is he can go to the house on any given play (he is fast)

All I am saying is if I was an owner, I wouldnt have a problem kicking him another 1.5 mil. vs. going back to a lesser RB.
To me 1.5 isnt a risk.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not saying the Niners will do squat. Just saying. His contract with the niners was to be an expensive Special teamer. Now he is a starter. I dont see anything wrong with what he is asking. 4.5 million starters isnt that expensive in NFL realities. its not his fault they signed Coleman.
RB is one of those positions that are pretty true to what you see is what you get. Also not a long career typically. of course he should be asking for more money. (he will never get traded that is just an agent getting the niners attention IMO)

QB WRs ensech they can fake you out a lot easier in a few game stretch. He was a bad ass against quality teams.

What can make him special is he can go to the house on any given play (he is fast)

All I am saying is if I was an owner, I wouldnt have a problem kicking him another 1.5 mil. vs. going back to a lesser RB.
To me 1.5 isnt a risk.

To me 1.5 isnt a risk.
upload_2020-7-9_21-29-13.gif

So you're saying this is him training in college?

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 247191

So you're saying this is him training in college?
yep that is why he was such a high priced return man.
He is dangerous!
YUN.gif

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sheer curiosity too. Have you ever checked any of his efficiency ratings from 2018?
30th in efficiency. If you believe in true yards per carry numbers, for consistency he ranked 30th, and his YPC drops to 4.3. 31st in missed tackles.

Heck even use the fantasy metrics. Fantasy points per opportunity, he was 49th amount RB's.

63rd among RB's for avg defenders in the box.....that wasnt the issue......

Theres alot of metrics that support my view....
I've never looked at any efficiency ratings.

But 30th seems like a #1 back.

You're going off one year when you talk trash about his entire career.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...His contract with the niners was to be an expensive Special teamer. Now he is a starter...
I don't even know if he plays special teams. Maybe he's a gunner or something. ST players aren't paid $2.4M+ unless they're elite returners, and with 0 returns in 2018 and 2019 he can't claim to be that. He might end up being a starter but after 5 years pro-football-reference has him at 0 career starts.

Edit: He had 11 tackles last year so he probably did play as a gunner.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never looked at any efficiency ratings.

But 30th seems like a #1 back.

You're going off one year when you talk trash about his entire career.
I suppose, but I guess I also expect any back in a shanny system to not be on the border.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know if he plays special teams. Maybe he's a gunner or something. ST players aren't paid $2.4M+ unless they're elite returners, and with 0 returns in 2018 and 2019 he can't claim to be that. He might end up being a starter but after 5 years pro-football-reference has him at 0 career starts.

Edit: He had 11 tackles last year so he probably did play as a gunner.
He had 201 snaps on STs last year. 45.79% of SFs Special Teams snaps.

362 offensive snaps. 34.05% of SFs offensive snaps. Third most out of the backfield. Breida had 255.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had 201 snaps on STs last year. 45.79% of SFs Special Teams snaps.

362 offensive snaps. 34.05% of SFs offensive snaps. Third most out of the backfield. Breida had 255.
No offensive 49er had more ST snaps.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stole this from Jarntt on another thread.

Ecks0eyWAAEFY6c

this is in all of 2019.
Seems like he might be worth an extra million or so & Still be a cheap starter.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

In the end they both came to the middle and the 9ers ended sprucing up his current deal with incentives that could allow him to make what he was looking for.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 years left on a contract he signed ? 49rs need to tell him to stfu and play... if it was the last year of his contract sure negotiate something, but with 2 years left ? Nope, 49rs need to ignore his crybaby antics...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In the end they both came to the middle and the 9ers ended sprucing up his current deal with incentives that could allow him to make what he was looking for.

Gotta be careful doing that, because then other players might start complaining with 2 or more years left of there contracts... Pete Carroll refuses to negotiate with any player with 2 or more years left, they can sit out and cry all they want... He draws the line there, once they’re on the final year of there deal he’s open to it...