• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ray Lewis: "This will be my last ride"

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get how anyone could not like Lewis. I know some like to cling on to the murder accusation that he was entirely cleared of, but as a football fan I loved everything about the guy. Not only is he the best to ever play his position, but he had an incredible intensity and passion that many players can only pretend to have. I understand why everyone wanted him as their leader.

Not hardly. He ratted out his friends in exchange for a plea bargain. he paid cash to the victims' families as well; not what you would consider the actions of an innocent man. He is a cowardly shitbird.

""In the background, meanwhile, as everyone tries to put Lewis' legacy and his accomplishments into perspective, there's the looming, out-of-scale shadow of Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar, who don't get to register their opinions, because they're dead. They bled out on the street in Atlanta 13 years ago, beaten and fatally knifed, after a brawl with Lewis and his friends outside a nightclub. Lewis fled with his companions in a stretch limo, disposing of his bloodstained suit somewhere along the way. He was initially indicted on a murder charge, then pleaded down to obstruction of justice after agreeing to testify against his friends Reginald Oakley and Joseph Sweeting. Neither was convicted, and Lewis eventually reached undisclosed cash settlements with the victims' families""

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Not hardly. He ratted out his friends in exchange for a plea bargain. he paid cash to the victims' families as well; not what you would consider the actions of an innocent man. He is a cowardly shitbird.

""In the background, meanwhile, as everyone tries to put Lewis' legacy and his accomplishments into perspective, there's the looming, out-of-scale shadow of Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar, who don't get to register their opinions, because they're dead. They bled out on the street in Atlanta 13 years ago, beaten and fatally knifed, after a brawl with Lewis and his friends outside a nightclub. Lewis fled with his companions in a stretch limo, disposing of his bloodstained suit somewhere along the way. He was initially indicted on a murder charge, then pleaded down to obstruction of justice after agreeing to testify against his friends Reginald Oakley and Joseph Sweeting. Neither was convicted, and Lewis eventually reached undisclosed cash settlements with the victims' families""

There's a lot of stuff in there that you put in bold. Can you isolate the part that says Ray Lewis killed someone? I couldn't find it in there.