• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ray Lewis says SB blackout was no accident

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it that the media has completely forgotten about this little incident in Ray's past?

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I come back from a nice Alaskan vacation to be reminded that Ray Lewis is living proof that god has a sick sense of humor. The fact that anyone listens to this murderous, hypocritical thug is gob smacking.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I come back from a nice Alaskan vacation to be reminded that Ray Lewis is living proof that god has a sick sense of humor. The fact that anyone listens to this murderous, hypocritical thug is gob smacking.

Don't forget rat. He ratted out his friends for a deal.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, I was not there at that club when that murdered happened. What I do know was he was there when it happened. Is he capable of it, absolutely. Am I saying he didn't do it? No. But like I read in this thread, I don't know all the facts, so I'm not going to say he is a murderer. But whatever happened at that club changed his life.

Second, I like Ray Lewis. He was an amazing LB and everyone should play like him. I think he has an amazing personality for the media. He does need to stop complaining about the power outage. It basically extended halftime and the Ravens won. Even if it was on purpose, what's the point of revealing it now?

I don't care that he turned his life around. I care that he's a spotlight mongering, thug piece of shit. I have never and will continue to never like him.

At least I don't have to watch that scumbag dance like a chicken anymore.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow 49er fans are still mad.....LOL i don't blame them, it's not easy getting your ass handed to you guys in the SB.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow 49er fans are still mad.....LOL i don't blame them, it's not easy getting your ass handed to you guys in the SB.

What game were you watching? You guys were seconds longer from a total collapse and a Super Bowl loss.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

winning by three points is now handing us our asses?

Baltimore fans are easily impressed.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also avoids any questions around his role in murder.. and can't seem the find his white suit he was wearing that night...

Credibility = 0. He is one of the happiest most positive people around because he isn't in prison the rest of his life. The only positive thing about that is he APPEARS to be taking that 2nd chance and not returning to the Thug life... but who knows. Someone is still dead... and there is a white suit with blood splatter on it somewhere... probably burnt to a crisp.

:clap:

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What game were you watching? You guys were seconds longer from a total collapse and a Super Bowl loss.

i was watching SB47, and almost only counts in......well you know the rest. If the Ravens wouldn't have taken the foot off the gas after the blackout the game wouldn't have been close. you should just be thankful the Ravens took the 2nd half off and allowed your team not to be completely embarrassed.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was watching SB47, and almost only counts in......well you know the rest. If the Ravens wouldn't have taken the foot off the gas after the blackout the game wouldn't have been close. you should just be thankful the Ravens took the 2nd half off and allowed your team not to be completely embarrassed.

You watched that Super Bowl while completely controlled by mind altering drugs. I'm convinced.

Ray Lewis is such a great leader. He wouldn't allow HIS players to take a half off, would he?:rollseyes:

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You watched that Super Bowl while completely controlled by mind altering drugs. I'm convinced.

Ray Lewis is such a great leader. He wouldn't allow HIS players to take a half off, would he?:rollseyes:

LMFAO....the score was 28-6 in the 3rd quarter...i was watching my team destroy a weaker opponent, you on the other had were probably watching your tears roll down your check.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Go away troll. Re-watch the entire game sober, or watch a hockey game. I know this is really difficult for you to follow, but that's why they call them periods in hockey, and not quarters.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
"Ohh the black out hurt us." It's funny how the GREAT LEADER Ray Lewis couldn't even get his team to play after the black out. There were two teams in that game, one team let it affect them, the other did not.

So tired of this nonsense. "if it wasn't for the black out, then then then, you would have never been in that game." Well if the calls are made correctly, you lost that game. See, one had a direct effect on a game, the other doesn't. Let me give you a clue on which one actually effected the game. The refs.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No I think Ray Lewis had a valid point. They were starting to beat us and then the refs allowed a million no calls to even things out. You can clearly see the refs let us carry one of their players down the field on the KO return just to get us back into the game. Oh wait... I'm sorry.

Man, this is so confusing! The refs are dislexic so someone turned off the lights. Makes perfect sense now. Still doesn't explain when the Houston Oilers destroyed the Bills in the playoffs and then somehow the Bills got in the superbowl that year. Bills got through because no one turned off the lights? So you're telling me that Ray Lewis is secretly a 49er fan? Really confusing stuff.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO....the score was 28-6 in the 3rd quarter...i was watching my team destroy a weaker opponent, you on the other had were probably watching your tears roll down your check.

Yes, it was definitely some BS conspiracy theory lights going out that helped the 9ers come back. Cause it's not like the 9ers had come back from a large deficit in the playoffs before that. I mean, it's not like they came back from 17 down just 2 weeks prior or anything... Oh wait...

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ray-Ray is obviously drunk on deer antler juice...

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.....I knew it....
Had to add that into the mix...a common theme that the 9ers have the edge in a blackout....deny that other Steeler fans didn't make the comment "we would have won if" .

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying that the lights going out is why the Ravens didn't destroy the 9ers? Just looking for real clarification rather than dancing around this. The Ravens won the SB and has the rings...why is there a need to be better than the Ravens were not in that game?