• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ravens release drunken Bernard Peirce

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Schefter
1 hr ·
Ravens announced they have released RB Bernard Pierce, who was arrested for DWI.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looked like he had a lot of potential in his rookie season three years ago. Hasn't done much the past two years.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That actually is a bit comical for him to have said that. This is one of those people have to realize there are consequences for your actions. You have to know of all the days of the year that the cops are going to be on high alert for drunk driving that St. Patricks day is the day. Throw in the NFL has made it so easy in they have a taxi service that is absolutely free for players. All they have to do is call. This guy did this to himself and nobody should feel sorry for him.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Schefter
1 hr ·
Ravens announced they have released RB Bernard Pierce, who was arrested for DWI.

All he's gotta do is go stick a shiv in someone tonight and the ravens will invite him back.......................and probably commission a sculptor tomorrow.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All he's gotta do is go stick a shiv in someone tonight and the ravens will invite him back.......................and probably commission a sculptor tomorrow.
get some of that deer antler spray from ray ray...maybe borrow his hypobaric chamber.

that cures DUI's right, or is that just murder and torn muscles?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not worried about letting him go but, I think it's ludicrous.....He's not even been found guilty yet and it's his first violation if he is.....He was coherent enough to know that he would probably be cut because of it, so he wasn't that intoxicated....
I don't promote drinking and driving, but I'll bet Biscuit, Ozzie, Harbs and 99% of the staff has done it at one time or another, and look like fools trying to act like perfect saints now a days because of the Ray Rice debacle....
C'mon Man, just stop it already !!!!!!.......These are human beings, not trained animals.....:gaah:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not worried about letting him go but, I think it's ludicrous.....He's not even been found guilty yet and it's his first violation if he is.....He was coherent enough to know that he would probably be cut because of it, so he wasn't that intoxicated....
I don't promote drinking and driving, but I'll bet Biscuit, Ozzie, Harbs and 99% of the staff has done it at one time or another, and look like fools trying to act like perfect saints now a days because of the Ray Rice debacle....
C'mon Man, just stop it already !!!!!!.......These are human beings, not trained animals.....:gaah:
as was said

the league offers a free car service. call, car comes, they drive you home.

id love that as a regular guy out on the town.

a free car service at my beck and call?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as was said

the league offers a free car service. call, car comes, they drive you home.

id love that as a regular guy out on the town.

a free car service at my beck and call?

I know they're stupid for doing it, but a fine and or suspension for 1st timers is the norm.....But the Ravens want to look like they are without fault and just cut the guy and hurt his family also to make themselves look good....
I think it's unfair and a knee jerk act on their part.....

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they're stupid for doing it, but a fine and or suspension for 1st timers is the norm.....But the Ravens want to look like they are without fault and just cut the guy and hurt his family also to make themselves look good....
thats fair. its preemptive PR.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't that Baltimores 7th arrest in 12 months and you are still saying the dirty birds are not dirty?
Yeah, everybody does it so it's ok?????
You were really in over your head trying to defend domestic violence.
I think you should practice what you preach and give your wife a big stick!!!!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm guessing before the off season started for the Ravens the coaches pretty much told every player "Please stay out of the headlines this off season." I know every team probably says that but the Ravens above any other team in the league needed everybody to stay out of the headlines. This to me is more about sending a message to the rest of the team of you screw up your gone. They know the consequences of their actions. Throw in like I said the league has given the players every opportunity to make sure this crap doesn't happen yet on the biggest drinking night of the year with cops on high alert the player decides to drive home drunk. I'm sorry but when you act stupid then you better be ready to live with the consequences. I would guess another team will give him another shot though.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing before the off season started for the Ravens the coaches pretty much told every player "Please stay out of the headlines this off season." I know every team probably says that but the Ravens above any other team in the league needed everybody to stay out of the headlines. This to me is more about sending a message to the rest of the team of you screw up your gone. They know the consequences of their actions. Throw in like I said the league has given the players every opportunity to make sure this crap doesn't happen yet on the biggest drinking night of the year with cops on high alert the player decides to drive home drunk. I'm sorry but when you act stupid then you better be ready to live with the consequences. I would guess another team will give him another shot though.

That is probably not a good idea today.....

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got a DWI on St. Patricks day and the Ravens released him?! Boy Baltimore cops and the Ravens FO really are stiffs.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you think they would cut Suggs, J.Smith, Yanda or Joe the same way?
I'd bet $100 to a donut that none of them would be cut that quick, no matter of the warning, they are too important to the teams success and they would be in cap debt up to their eyebrows if they did......Except for Jimmy, but he is vital to the secondary.
It's clear partiality and and PR smoke and mirrors.....