• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ravens Have A "Flacco Problem"

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco's 33 and RG III is a backup at this point in his career. I can see the Ravens picking a QB during the draft this year and letting go of Flacco in 2019.

That is likely and just smart thinking for a team to always be looking to the future, but Flacco has never had a playmaker #1 wr his whole career, different OC's almost every yr, and recovered from 2 injuries....
With all that has more wins in first 5 yrs than any qb but Brady, 3 AFCCG's, 1 SB MVP and missed the playopffs by 1 game the last 2 yrs running....
People can say what they want but, he wouldn't be out of a job 3 hrs before someone would snatch him up if we cut him....

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irrelevant since 1985......Shaaaaaadup Peon !!!!

giphy.gif

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"-32nd in passer rating (ahead of only Blake Bortles);"

Well, now if he was last in everything I'd agree with you...but 32nd ain't so bad:heh:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opinion: The Baltimore Ravens Have a Major Joe Flacco Problem

The Baltimore Ravens have a major Joe Flacco problem, even if they don't realize it or want to admit it. Since going on his four-game streak to win the Super Bowl after the 2012 season, and getting a big contract, Flacco has been among the worst regular starters in the NFL, and the Ravens have not won another playoff game.

Here's where he ranks among the 33 quarterbacks who have thrown at least 800 passes in the last five years:

-dead last in yards per attempt;

-dead last in touchdown pass percentage;

-dead last in touchdown to interception ratio;

-32nd in passer rating (ahead of only Blake Bortles);

-dead last in net yards per pass attempt;

-dead last in adjusted net yards per pass attempt.

Does this make Joe Flacco elite?

Last year, he averaged 5.7 yards per pass attempt. Let's put that in some perspective. Ryan Leaf's career yards per attempt was 5.6, and JaMarcus Russell's was 6.0.
Flaccid is very overrated

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is likely and just smart thinking for a team to always be looking to the future, but Flacco has never had a playmaker #1 wr his whole career, different OC's almost every yr, and recovered from 2 injuries....
With all that has more wins in first 5 yrs than any qb but Brady, 3 AFCCG's, 1 SB MVP and missed the playopffs by 1 game the last 2 yrs running....
People can say what they want but, he wouldn't be out of a job 3 hrs before someone would snatch him up if we cut him....
his numbers are awful, sorry

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least you may have gotten one thing right? He would've been signed likely? Likely as a back up and not at that ridiculous contract either.

Oldschool yells for help from Tgann and Hammer

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And still has as many wins in his first 5 yrs as Tom Cheater Brady.....
Joe must've nailed your old lady or something, your hatred for him is over the top, Private Pyle !!!!!
:violin:

I don't hate him - I love him! He has almost single-handedly kept the ratbirds in check. He's the man!!!!!

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston has a problem with the QB posiion. Flacco did OK until he got paid.

Hold up!

What do you mean Houston has a problem with the QB position?

Don't you first actually have to have a QB position before you can have a problem with it?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold up!

Don't you first actually have to have a QB position before you can have a problem with it?
houston has watson who looked amazing, i see regression but still

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opinion: The Baltimore Ravens Have a Major Joe Flacco Problem

The Baltimore Ravens have a major Joe Flacco problem, even if they don't realize it or want to admit it. Since going on his four-game streak to win the Super Bowl after the 2012 season, and getting a big contract, Flacco has been among the worst regular starters in the NFL, and the Ravens have not won another playoff game.

Here's where he ranks among the 33 quarterbacks who have thrown at least 800 passes in the last five years:

-dead last in yards per attempt;

-dead last in touchdown pass percentage;

-dead last in touchdown to interception ratio;

-32nd in passer rating (ahead of only Blake Bortles);

-dead last in net yards per pass attempt;

-dead last in adjusted net yards per pass attempt.

Does this make Joe Flacco elite?

It sure does! Anyone else with those stats would be riding the pine until a real player asked him to go get him a drink of water and then took his seat.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold up!

LOL. I was kinda buzzed when I wrote that. What I was trying to say is "Baltimore, we have a problem," alluding the Apollo 13 movie. Hope watson recovers fully and delivers for you guys. He looked good while out there on the field.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's one of the 3 or 4 worst posters on this site.

Shut Up Losers....Give me your address and I'll send you a pick of our 2 SB rings so you can see what one looks like up there in " Can't Get Right" MinnyOhNo land.......:L:L:L:L:pound:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut Up Losers....Give me your address and I'll send you a pick of our 2 SB rings so you can see what one looks like up there in " Can't Get Right" MinnyOhNo land.......:L:L:L:L:pound:
we have 6, care to compare?

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, 6, /of discussion and you werernt 5th year u were the same damn franchise with a new name

WEEEEEEEAK !!!!! How many SB wins does Pittstown have since 1996 ?.....Yep, the same as us ....So step down from your soap box Sport !!!! :nono: