• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rank these 7 WR for dynasty PPR values

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, so thanks everybody for your feedback so far and now I'm going to take it a step further. I've re-created everybody that posted a list and now I would ask you to give me an example of a running back you think has the same trade value as each of them or a draft pick (we'll just use high 1st, mid 1st, low 1st for this year's picks or 2020 1st, 2020 2nd etc. for next year's picks). I will start off with my own:

#1 Hilton - RB Aaron Jones, Leonard Fournette 2019 mid 1st
#2 Kupp - RB Kerryon Johnson, Sony Michel 2019 mid 1st
#3a Boyd - RB Tarik Cohen, Mark Ingram 2019 low 1st
#3b Godwin - RB Devonta Freeman, Damien Wiliams 2019 low 1st
#5 Coutee - RB Ronald Jones, Austin Ekeler 2019 mid 2nd or 2020 2nd rounder
#6 Hamilton - RB Kalen Ballage, D'onta Foreman 2019 3rd rounder or 2020 3rd rounder
#7 Allison - RB Gus Edwards, Mike Davis 2019 3rd rounder or 2020 3rd rounder

I understand completely if you don't want to go this far with it, but let's be honest, that's really the only reason I'm trying to get trade values is to go after a running back or a pick. We are set at quarterback and tight end so I don't really care about those positions. If it's easier to say Hilton = RB2 and not name a specific person that's fine too. Whatever you guys can give me will be helpful. We went through an entire season trying to trade for a running back last year and had no luck so I'd like to try and make something happen with how deep we are at wide receiver. If you're interested in the rest of our roster it's:

QB Wentz, Dalton, Darnold
RB David Johnson, Guice, AP (who we traded our 2.15 for two weeks ago), Duke Johnson, Theo Riddick, Chase Edmunds, Alfred Blue, Rod Smith,
TE Zach Ertz, Dallas Goedert, Hunter Henry

We have the 9th pick of each round this year and all of our 2020 picks.

@SteelersPride

Ty Hilton
Tyler Boyd
Cooperkupp
Keke
Godwin
Allison
Hamilton

@HaroldSeattle

1) Kupp
2) Hilton
3) Keke Coutee
4) Chris Godwin
5) Boyd
6) Hamilton
7) Allison

@Chef99

Godwin
Kupp
Hilton

@TREFF

Hilton
Kupp
Godwin
Coutee
Hamilton
Boyd
Allison

@Ram Tough

1 Ty Hilton
2 Cooper Kupp
3 Chris Godwin
4 Tyler Boyd
5 Keke Coutee
6 G Allison
6 Hamilton

@SmokingMonkey

Hilton
Kupp -
Godwin -
Boyd -
Coutee -
Allison -
Hamilton -

@Trudem

1 Ty Hilton
2 Cooper Kupp
3 Chris Godwin
4 Tyler Boyd
5 Keke Coutee
6 G Allison
6 Hamilton

@femurov

T.Y. Hilton
Cooper Kupp
Tyler Boyd
Chris Godwin
Geronimo Allison
Keke Coutee
Daesean Hamilton

@averagejoe

T.Y. Hilton
Cooper Kupp
Chris Godwin
Tyler Boyd
Geronimo Allison
Keke Coutee
Daesean Hamilton

@Yellow Fuzzies

Cooper Kupp
T.Y. Hilton
Tyler Boyd
Chris Godwin
Keke Coutee
Geronimo Allison
Daesean Hamilton

@TKOSpikes

TY Hilton
Kupp
Godwin
Boyd
Hamilton
Allison
Coutee

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the packers continue to play a lot of three and four wide however that would likely include the TE position. The new coach’s system really utilized bunch formations. I think the packers go back to a big YAC team rather than airing things out as much as they have of late.

It will require a change in style for Rodgers somewhat. Less adlibbing because bunch formations bring defenders closer to the LOS.
But is that good, bad or indifferent for him? To me, if everyone is learning a new system, than his advantage over MVS, St. Brown, and maybe even Moore is minimized. He's no longer got the edge of being more familiar in the system and knowing what Rodgers will want all the time.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft picks
Hilton/Kupp - mid to late 1st - wouldn't give up a RB1 or high upside RB2 for either straight up tho. Hilton not young and colts been using lots of draft capital and signings at WR recently, Kupp in a spread offense and coming off injury, some uncertainty there.

Boyd/Godwin - high 2nd, Godwin is potential over production right now, and I think the likelihood we saw Boyd's best yr last season is just as good as him producing at the same level regularly - could fetch a similar RB3 with good upside, or RB2 if the deal is structured right.

The Rest - late 2nd early 3rd, again, more potential than anything as of right now - wouldn't give up any RBs I liked to acquire these guys.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilton- if you can't get Mixon or better at RB, I wouldn't bother. I know you value Jones much higher than I do, but even at what I perceive your valuation to be, Hilton is still worth more. In next years draft, a top five pick perhaps, this years, if it ain't 1.1 or 1.2 I wouldn't both as only Jones and Harry are worth that risk.

Kupp - basically same as Hilton
Godwin - again, same thing. Might seem obscene given he hasn't actually proven much, but here they're paying for the potential your selling, not what he's proven
Coutee - because he's buried under/alongside Fuller, I sure wouldn't expect much in return. The lesser half of a committee/time share situation perhaps? Duke Johnson types? A second rounder would likely be the high end. I personally wouldn't give a '20 #2, but I would a '19 #2
Hamilton - think his trade value is close to null. As I mentioned, he's a roster stash until Denver gets a QB or they let him walk. Maybe in the right deal he could bring you a handcuff type RB? A 4th or a 5th?
Boyd- likely the best trade value, as you've noticed many are high (pun intended) on him. Might snag a first for him if anyone in your league shares that opinion. And I'd definitely go for it, as you are aware I'm much more on the "one good fluke year" side of the spectrum. MAYBE a Fournette deal could be worked, perhaps a Henry, Mack, my valuation of Aaron Jones, or a Dalvin Cook
Allison- personally wouldn't trade much at all for him. But, in perspective with a more reasonable view of him..probably a #2-#3 is realistic, Lat. Murray, Shady, Drake, Miller, something like that isnt out of the realm if possibility

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TY, Kupp and Godwin are the only three I'd care if I owned or not to start the season in redraft.

Dynsty would be a similar feeling too.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft picks
Hilton/Kupp - mid to late 1st - wouldn't give up a RB1 or high upside RB2 for either straight up tho. Hilton not young and colts been using lots of draft capital and signings at WR recently, Kupp in a spread offense and coming off injury, some uncertainty there.

Boyd/Godwin - high 2nd, Godwin is potential over production right now, and I think the likelihood we saw Boyd's best yr last season is just as good as him producing at the same level regularly - could fetch a similar RB3 with good upside, or RB2 if the deal is structured right.

The Rest - late 2nd early 3rd, again, more potential than anything as of right now - wouldn't give up any RBs I liked to acquire these guys.

Oh believe me when I say that you aren't a target at all, because I know you aren't coming off of any of your guys, even though you are certainly the biggest running back hoarder in the league and it's not even close considering you have 5 running backs that are RB3 or better range and nobody else has more than 3 and most teams only have 2 :)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh geeze. remind me later, thatss gonna take some thinking

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft picks

I'm with you on value you place here, pretty much in line on how I value these players. To trade for a RB1 or high upside RB2 it's going to take way more then any of these WRs straight up. Don't think I'd trade a RB1 for both Kupp and Hilton TBH, guess it would depend on my roster. If I'm screwed at WR then obviously something has to give. This goes even for PPR leagues. I did trade Fournette for Antonio Brown in one league, but it was a package deal involving several other players. Did mostly because Fournette has me nervous.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you on value you place here, pretty much in line on how I value these players. To trade for a RB1 or high upside RB2 it's going to take way more then any of these WRs straight up. Don't think I'd trade a RB1 for both Kupp and Hilton TBH, guess it would depend on my roster. If I'm screwed at WR then obviously something has to give. This goes even for PPR leagues. I did trade Fournette for Antonio Brown in one league, but it was a package deal involving several other players. Did mostly because Fournette has me nervous.
i'll agree with this. RB's are so hard to come by. look at our league, they are gobbled up. TO ME even guys like kenyan drake have some serious value. I know most "expert sites" rank wr's the highest in dynasty, mostly because they last longer. Even the trade calculators do. But Lets take a mid pack RB like sony michel or marlon mack. If they are my roster, pay up. Because good luck finding a rb of value. WR's are a little more abundant. I think any rb that gets touches has value, that included peyton barber. With arians coming in, him or jones will have value, possibly both.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To get Fournette, Freeman, Kerryon, or Sony i'd want a 1st plus one of the top 3 on my list and even then i'm not sure i'd pull the trigger

Boyd + a 2nd gets maybe someone in the Ingram, Aaron Jones, Cohen tier
Kupp - about the same as Boyd both young possession guys that should have long term value in dynasty PPR
Hilton - trade him while he still has some value his value is dropping like a rock
Godwin - 3rd round pick or someone at the end of the road Gore/AD/McCoy if i was desperate for a WR
Coutee
Allison
Hamilton

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To get Fournette, Freeman, Kerryon, or Sony i'd want a 1st plus one of the top 3 on my list and even then i'm not sure i'd pull the trigger

Boyd + a 2nd gets maybe someone in the Ingram, Aaron Jones, Cohen tier
Kupp - about the same as Boyd both young possession guys that should have long term value in dynasty PPR
Hilton - trade him while he still has some value his value is dropping like a rock
Godwin - 3rd round pick or someone at the end of the road Gore/AD/McCoy if i was desperate for a WR
Coutee
Allison
Hamilton
yes:agree:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't see how I can evaluate trade prices.
That is through the eye of the beholder. Rosters are a major player.

Someone who desperately needs Hilton, and has three solid RB, would probably sell one to you.

I'd be hard pressed to sell an RB for any if them.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh geeze. remind me later, thatss gonna take some thinking
Yep, I think I'm done here. ;)
I really don't see how I can evaluate trade prices.
That is through the eye of the beholder. Rosters are a major player.

Someone who desperately needs Hilton, and has three solid RB, would probably sell one to you.

I'd be hard pressed to sell an RB for any if them.
Pretty much agree with this trio.
Since everyone views "value" differently, it's all subjective.

Can't remember if it's femurov or ehb, but they value the WR position slightly more than the rest of the MBBRL (who are RB hoarders).
Injuries, needs, heck, maybe even previously failed trades (or trades that resulted poorly for one of the owners) can affect the "value" of players offered in trades.
A team full of "needs" may be hard pressed to trade one of their best assets especially if the acquisition is "surplus" to the other team.
Just too many variables.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much agree with this trio.
Since everyone views "value" differently, it's all subjective.

Can't remember if it's femurov or ehb, but they value the WR position slightly more than the rest of the MBBRL (who are RB hoarders).
Injuries, needs, heck, maybe even previously failed trades (or trades that resulted poorly for one of the owners) can affect the "value" of players offered in trades.
A team full of "needs" may be hard pressed to trade one of their best assets especially if the acquisition is "surplus" to the other team.
Just too many variables.
might be both, but definitely @ehb5 . he may even say something just as cooky, like Zeke isnt worth Hilton one for one :suds:

I'm more if a realist..yes I'm a die hard RB's are gold believer, but 16 teams, ppr?? Those higher end, high volume receivers are DEFINITELY worth the non elite RB's

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
might be both, but definitely @ehb5 . he may even say something just as cooky, like Zeke isnt worth Hilton one for one :suds:

I'm more if a realist..yes I'm a die hard RB's are gold believer, but 16 teams, ppr?? Those higher end, high volume receivers are DEFINITELY worth the non elite RB's

Hey I might be cocky but it's only cuz I'm right! :thumb::lol:

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey I might be cocky but it's only cuz I'm right! :thumb::lol:

Nevermind that says cooky not cocky lol.

But I'm still right dammit!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well apparently we are in the minority with Boyd. I just don't understand why last year would be a fluke. He did just as well with A.J. Green on the field as without A.J. Green on the field and as I stated before, he was 17th in wide receiver scoring in this league last year. And with a 16 team league, that means he was almost a WR1. These were his fantasy points last year in the 14 games he played which was weeks 1-15:

This.

I dunno if people are more :wtf: or :doobs: but Boyd proved his fantasy ability last year.

Thanks for posting the game by game production. Saved me the time.

Hilton - most talented and best QB
Boyd - possession wr that also makes big plays
Kupp - good rapport with QB, but plays in an offense with distributed production
Godwin - Arians coming to town and has an opening to playing time
Allison - a top QB's #2 WR should only be so low
Coutee - injury prone, low efficiency #3. Fuller will be back.
Hamilton - terrible offense, average talent

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

I dunno if people are more :wtf: or :doobs: but Boyd proved his fantasy ability last year.

Thanks for posting the game by game production. Saved me the time.

Hilton - most talented and best QB
Boyd - possession wr that also makes big plays
Kupp - good rapport with QB, but plays in an offense with distributed production
Godwin - Arians coming to town and has an opening to playing time
Allison - a top QB's #2 WR should only be so low
Coutee - injury prone, low efficiency #3. Fuller will be back.
Hamilton - terrible offense, average talent
I'm sure that reassures @Bandit...... I know it did me.:nod:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I should go over Bandits rating

#1 Hilton - RB Aaron Jones, Leonard Fournette 2019 mid 1st
#2 Kupp - RB Kerryon Johnson, Sony Michel 2019 mid 1st
#3a Boyd - RB Tarik Cohen, Mark Ingram 2019 low 1st
#3b Godwin - RB Devonta Freeman, Damien Wiliams 2019 low 1st
#5 Coutee - RB Ronald Jones, Austin Ekeler 2019 mid 2nd or 2020 2nd rounder
#6 Hamilton - RB Kalen Ballage, D'onta Foreman 2019 3rd rounder or 2020 3rd rounder
#7 Allison - RB Gus Edwards, Mike Davis 2019 3rd rounder or 2020 3rd rounder

Hilton for Aaron I might do, don't think I'd do it for Fournette even if he makes me nervous

#2 nope would not trade either RB for Kupp and I like Kupp

#3 Boyd a jag forget about one fluke season
#5 For Jones in a blink, Ekeler maybe, but probably not.
3b don't think I'd trade either RB but won't be happy owning Freeman
#6 Ballage I might trade for maybe
#7 no thanks to Allison