• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rank these 7 WR for dynasty PPR values

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for trading purposes, here's how I have them ranked:

Allison
Hamilton
Coutee
Boyd
Godwin
Kupp
Hilton

-Hilton is so low on the list, you should trade him to me for the 2.16 - great bargain for an old aging WR, send it and I'll accept!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Allison
Hamilton
Coutee
Boyd
Godwin
Kupp
Hilton

-Hilton is so low on the list, you should trade him to me for the 2.16 - great bargain for an old aging WR, send it and I'll accept!
Dangit, I had to go back and forth between liking this and giving you cake. :)

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Allison
Hamilton
Coutee
Boyd
Godwin
Kupp
Hilton

LOL. I was waiting for you to get to this thread :suds:

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 Ty Hilton
2 Cooper Kupp
3 Chris Godwin
4 Tyler Boyd
5 Keke Coutee
6 G Allison
6 Hamilton

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I was waiting for you to get to this thread :suds:

you can pretty much put my rankings in reverse order

Hilton - can't deny the offense he's in, his role in it, and the lack of proven receiving options behind him on the team. And there's Luck/the sheer volume of passing attempts. The will be ups and downs, but the big games will keep him around for a few more seasons

Kupp - production on the field so far puts him over Godwin for me. I like Godwin a lot as a potential breakout, but if Kupp returns to full health by about week 4/5, he'll outscore Godwin.

Godwin - agree with SP here, so far just a lot of hype and potential. But I like what Arians does for fantasy, and it should translate well to the Bucs current personnel. Hell, I have Justin Watson rostered right now in your dynasty, as a blind dart throw in a high-octane O.

Boyd - Not so sure he's all that great. Good, without a doubt, but I'd bet even Cincy would prefer him to be in more of a complimentary role vs the top WR for them.

Coutee - again, nice player in a good offense. Houston didn't address WR in the draft, they smartly focused on OL and D, so they believe in the Fuller/Coutee combo supporting Hopkins (or they are at least willing to see it play out this year)

Allison - honestly think he gets phased out this year. I know they kept him around, and I could be way wrong, but I feel like MVS/EStB/Moore fill the void behind Adams, or all three are so sporadically fantasy relevant, you won't be able to rely weekly on any.

Hamilton - meh, so much fluctuation around the Broncos, hard to tell what's what out of that WR group, and I think it'll be the RBs you want for fantasy this season - Lindsay the better PPR play, RollsRoyce the better standard play ( I see a more even split than the Lindsay show we were treated to last yr, unless they are playing from behind).

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T.Y. Hilton
Cooper Kupp
Tyler Boyd
Chris Godwin
Geronimo Allison
Keke Coutee
Daesean Hamilton

If I were drafting a dynasty team from scratch, but I tend to favor the established guys more than potential. I think there is a serious drop off after Boyd and they could be interchangeable at that point without much of an argument.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow I feel like Harold doesn’t value my opinion.

For everyone not named Harold I agree with @Ram Tough and his rankings
:doh: Soo sorry I missed tagging you. Oddly enough you responded before anyone tagged.:pound:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh: Soo sorry I missed tagging you. Oddly enough you responded before anyone tagged.:pound:
No worries. I’m not usually super responsive at home. With that said, someone throw something at the Canadian. Let’s go man

Nvm I’m an idiot. It’s on to the dairy man

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get why some put Allison over Hamilton, more production, great QB, great high flying offense, but to me he's a classic example of a JAG.
Hamilton could turn out to be the same, but it's unknown with such a small time period.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get why some put Allison over Hamilton, more production, great QB, great high flying offense, but to me he's a classic example of a JAG.
i don’t think he’s any kind of elite guy. However report with Rodgers and knowledge of the system is good for 800-1000 and 7-9 TDs provided health this year

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don’t think he’s any kind of elite guy. However report with Rodgers and knowledge of the system is good for 800-1000 and 7-9 TDs provided health this year
We'll see, I'm betting the under on your numbers.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love all of the differing views. Not sure what I can add? But I agree with femurov for the most part.
I think too much is made of "potential."
Older veterans last much longer than they're given credit for.

The other thing I'd look at is the QB.
Doesn't matter what your view of the scheme or the RECEIVER... a bad QB and all the promises in the world from the head coach don't always pan out IMO.

For different reason, I agree 100% with femurov's ranking.

T.Y. Hilton > no one else comes close to him on the Colts.
Cooper Kupp > needs to stay healthy, but will be in place for a while.
Chris Godwin
Geronimo Allison > you guys bashed him pretty good. He was hurt last season & Rogers trusts him.
Keke Coutee
Daesean Hamilton > do they have a QB in Denver?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love all of the differing views. Not sure what I can add? But I agree with femurov for the most part.
I think too much is made of "potential."
Older veterans last much longer than they're given credit for.

The other thing I'd look at is the QB.
Doesn't matter what your view of the scheme or the RECEIVER... a bad QB and all the promises in the world from the head coach don't always pan out IMO.

For different reason, I agree 100% with femurov's ranking.

T.Y. Hilton > no one else comes close to him on the Colts.
Cooper Kupp > needs to stay healthy, but will be in place for a while.
Chris Godwin
Geronimo Allison > you guys bashed him pretty good. He was hurt last season & Rogers trusts him.
Keke Coutee
Daesean Hamilton > do they have a QB in Denver?
Boyd doesn't rate making the list?:D

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see it. Maybe I'm wrong, we'll see. Don't even get me started on Ross.
I can't help but remember the Bengals starting LaFell over Boyd, that turned me off on Boyd.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boyd doesn't rate making the list?:D
Was actually gonna bump him below Godwin.
Staying with the theme of my argument, with Marvin Lewis gone, just don't know what to expect.
Maybe that's not fair since Godwin has a new coach too.
But I trust Arians more than Zac Taylor.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see it. Maybe I'm wrong, we'll see. Don't even get me started on Ross.
I get the hate for Ross, but Boyd can run more than 1 route and has decent hands. He will be playing on a team that should be down a lot in the 2nd half (junk points!) and has a superstar next to him (for now) to soak up attention on the other side of the field.

Remember guys, this isn't about who is more talented or will end up being the better football player. This is about who can score the most fantasy points.