• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rank these 7 WR for dynasty PPR values

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper Kupp
Chris Godwin
Geronimo Allison
T.Y. Hilton
Keke Coutee
Tyler Boyd
Daesean Hamilton

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper Kupp
Chris Godwin
Geronimo Allison
T.Y. Hilton
Keke Coutee
Tyler Boyd
Daesean Hamilton

1) Kupp Young on a great offense, injury is a real concern. Was the best WR on the Rams last season.

2) Hilton Many will rank him#1, but he's getting up in age and cost so IDK if I count on him long term

3) Keke Coutee Injury concerns, but show some nice flashes and with Hopkins drawing all the attention he could do well. Stable QB situation.

4) Chris Godwin I should rank him higher, he's seems very talented. Guess I don't trust the Bucs QB situation just yet. Might bit me in the butt IDK.

5) Boyd ....reluctantly, not a believer in the Bengals offense or their QB beyond Mixon being a workhorse RB. Not high on his (Boyd) talent either.

6) Hamilton Very disappointed so far with him but still holding out hope.

7) Allison He'll disappear from the NFL ranks shortly

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest difference really for us is boyd everyone else is close.

I’m not so sold on boyd or the bengals..

I am sold that aj is winding down and breaking down. And boys slides in.

He was highly recruited for college. Played in a shit Pitt offense and still was good. And blooming now

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest difference really for us is boyd everyone else is close.

I’m not so sold on boyd or the bengals..

I am sold that aj is winding down and breaking down. And boys slides in.

He was highly recruited for college. Played in a shit Pitt offense and still was good. And blooming now

Good opportunity no doubt, guess time will tell.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dynasty...Godwin and Kupp, 1 and 2. Hilton 3, still great value for now. The rest, whatever. ;)
Gotta ask how u can put godwin one. He hasn’t proven much, all hype and even slotted to be the 3 this year? Has the tools.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta ask how u can put godwin one. He hasn’t proven much, all hype and even slotted to be the 3 this year? Has the tools.

Godwin the sweetheart sleeper pick this season. To his credit his coaches, pass and present seem to think highly of him. Bucs had a high octane offense last year, should continue under Arains.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Godwin the sweetheart sleeper pick this season. To his credit his coaches, pass and present seem to think highly of him. Bucs had a high octane offense last year, should continue under Arains.
He’s been though highly of for a season or two. Still hasn’t done anything

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's just about ready, and remember, we're talkin' Dynasty here.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s been though highly of for a season or two. Still hasn’t done anything
Opportunity is knocking though now that Humperies is no longer blocking him and a new HC who already has pointed him out as someone who won't leave the field. He did good with limited chances last year and that with a QB situation that was kind of wild.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess to me you have a pro bowler like ty with an elite qb.....

Or hype

What’s godwin done over say Adam Humphies?

U wouldn’t put humphriws up top. Nor would u put nkeal Harry a top drafted wr up there

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilton...in a couple years, he'll start sliding down the list, but easily the best of this list for now. An every week must start for the next 3-5 years I would say

Kupp...although if his knee injury forces a change in his game, that's an entirely different story. An every week must start, until proven otherwise

Godwin.. Star on the rise, but not definitively better than the other two..plus he shares with target vacuum Evans. A probably every week starter..still got some stuff to prove

Coutee... I dunno if Fuller will ever stay active, nor how long the Texans will deal with it for much longer. Coutee is just as good. Roster stash, fill in, with ever week starter ability when given his shots

Hamilton...it may not come to fruition in Denver, but he will be an excellent slot machine for someone, somewhere, someday. Pure roster stash until Denver finds a QB or moves him

Boyd...potential is there, but doubtful he's ever more than a middle of the road fantasy WR. When Green's time is up, they'll replace him with some one other than Boyd (hell, they might replace Boyd first). Roster filler/bye week/injury fill in

Allison..a ho hum receiver, benefitting from good report with Rodgers. Likely replaced by mid season, if not sooner, by one of the trio in last year's draft. If he's on my roster great, if he's not, I'd need an obvious drop slot to want to add him

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who slates him to be the three? In two wides, he's the 2, in three wide's he slides inside, whathisname ain't putting him on the bench

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understood. Again. Let’s say devante Parker then hype and opportunity and actually a #1

Lol, I'll give ya that one!

giphy.gif
:pound::pound::pound:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That just says about the
Slot. But I’ve read it a few places I’m at the gym don’t feel
Like searching more tbh

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilton...in a couple years, he'll start sliding down the list, but easily the best of this list for now. An every week must start for the next 3-5 years I would say

Kupp...although if his knee injury forces a change in his game, that's an entirely different story. An every week must start, until proven otherwise

Godwin.. Star on the rise, but not definitively better than the other two..plus he shares with target vacuum Evans. A probably every week starter..still got some stuff to prove

Coutee... I dunno if Fuller will ever stay active, nor how long the Texans will deal with it for much longer. Coutee is just as good. Roster stash, fill in, with ever week starter ability when given his shots

Hamilton...it may not come to fruition in Denver, but he will be an excellent slot machine for someone, somewhere, someday. Pure roster stash until Denver finds a QB or moves him

Boyd...potential is there, but doubtful he's ever more than a middle of the road fantasy WR. When Green's time is up, they'll replace him with some one other than Boyd (hell, they might replace Boyd first). Roster filler/bye week/injury fill in

Allison..a ho hum receiver, benefitting from good report with Rodgers. Likely replaced by mid season, if not sooner, by one of the trio in last year's draft. If he's on my roster great, if he's not, I'd need an obvious drop slot to want to add him

In regard to Hilton he's expensive and aging and the colts can save a ton of money if they release him. Colts are being run way better then in the pass. I really think they would love to find a talented rookie to replace him, but that me. I tend to look at $ and contracts to read the tea leaves.;)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3