• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rank #26

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can accept that.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take care of business next week and we're back in. Arizona ahead of us in the coaches poll is a joke though.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uofas schedule is cupcake city there always overrated just like last year. Young AZ kids get an impression that Uofa actually has a successful football program by the media..........

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uofgay will get blown up next week though. At Washington? Keith Pryce will destroy there secondary.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona writers/fans are brutal man. I've read a couple articles and people think that the world is coming to an end. Yeah we got spanked, but Stanford is going to play in the NC or the Rose Bowl at the very least.

This was only Graham's 16th game and overall he's 10-6.. Not bad at all.. But the writers seem to think that ASU shouldn't have even been on the field. Yeah, Stanford has more talent, but if we didn't throw the interception, caught more passes, and played better special teams we'd be in right in that game. And yeah, that's a lot of things to fix, but not as impossible as these writers are making it seem. Can't wait to regroup.

Lipstick won't help cover gap between ASU and Stanford ArizonaSports.com

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona writers/fans are brutal man. I've read a couple articles and people think that the world is coming to an end. Yeah we got spanked, but Stanford is going to play in the NC or the Rose Bowl at the very least.

This was only Graham's 16th game and overall he's 10-6.. Not bad at all.. But the writers seem to think that ASU shouldn't have even been on the field. Yeah, Stanford has more talent, but if we didn't throw the interception, caught more passes, and played better special teams we'd be in right in that game. And yeah, that's a lot of things to fix, but not as impossible as these writers are making it seem. Can't wait to regroup.

Lipstick won't help cover gap between ASU and Stanford ArizonaSports.com

I say were contending for a rosebowl in 2 years. With the recruits Graham is getting.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say were contending for a rosebowl in 2 years. With the recruits Graham is getting.

In CFB recruiting is nearly everything. Development is important but the coach needs horses. It's an iterative process however that requires something special to break. Basically, we need to win on an elite level without elite talent to attract elite talent, make sense. Graham needs to put together a good season this year and build of that success in recruiting.. We're off to a good start, but lets see how we finish. With the amount of talent in Ca USC is a huge game for us.. Especially if we want Calhoun and Smallwood.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In CFB recruiting is nearly everything. Development is important but the coach needs horses. It's an iterative process however that requires something special to break. Basically, we need to win on an elite level without elite talent to attract elite talent, make sense. Graham needs to put together a good season this year and build of that success in recruiting.. We're off to a good start, but lets see how we finish. With the amount of talent in Ca USC is a huge game for us.. Especially if we want Calhoun and Smallwood.

I worry about the secondary recruiting however I love the line recruiting hopefully we get Sam Jones at tackle. Whiley will play both sides of the ball. Graham is doing a great job. :suds:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can tell Rich Rod does not care about defense okay so you have a good class uptop but this is classic Rich Rod burning scholarships on no name JC players for defense and hes always known for burning them early his class is almost complete. Graham has a chance to put together a better class. College Football Recruiting Schools - ESPN

Last edited by a moderator:

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy and they had a Bye this week, LMBO

Take care of business next week and we're back in. Arizona ahead of us in the coaches poll is a joke though.

Arizona jumps up with a Bye week. Joke

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I saw my self on the Drive I jumped up when Strong had the touchdown pass! In the stands I think I saw myself! Vs Sac State.

Last edited by a moderator:

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manager your post

I think I saw my self on the Drive I jumped up when Strong had the touchdown pass! In the stands I think I saw myself! Vs Sac State.

who the fuck cares.... manage your post.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats wrong without running game? During our 3 game losing streak it was like this but picked up again when we won 3 in a row. Our running game is the key to our offense why aren't we able to run the ball, and run defense looks great and then it gives up a big run, things that we need to fix, but again we will improve as the season goes on. Conway looked good I thought.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats wrong without running game? During our 3 game losing streak it was like this but picked up again when we won 3 in a row. Our running game is the key to our offense why aren't we able to run the ball, and run defense looks great and then it gives up a big run, things that we need to fix, but again we will improve as the season goes on. Conway looked good I thought.

In the last 3 games last year we played 3 horrible defenses. In the 3 game losing streak and the last 2 games this season we played very good, physical defenses.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the last 3 games last year we played 3 horrible defenses. In the 3 game losing streak and the last 2 games this season we played very good, physical defenses.

I think Lewis could help but Graham won't give him any touches. Grice is more of a patient runner while DJ is a up the gut attacker and Lewis is our homerun back I wanna see more all around touches rather than just Grice.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Sutton played at 295 vs Navy and had 3 sacks. The assistant coach said sutton is a little over weight but Graham says he isn't. I want to see him shred about 10 pounds and get back to 295 even though I think as he keeps conditioning at 305 he will get strong and in shape at that weight but shredding 10 pounds should only take him a 2-3 weeks.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Lewis could help but Graham won't give him any touches. Grice is more of a patient runner while DJ is a up the gut attacker and Lewis is our homerun back I wanna see more all around touches rather than just Grice.

Jahii,

I actually agree with you. Lewis should get more carries even if it's just to keep their defense honest. Lewis is shifty, fast, and powerful. Where Grice is patient and instinctual. It could add a different dynamic to our offense. I think Grice is Graham's boy though, and Lewis was Erickson's boy. In year two, if Graham starts using Lewis more and he looks better than Grice well that's bad PR.. You can't forget this is a business. Do I think Lewis is better than Grice? No. But he should get a shot in meaningful time.