• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers take I-35 north the whole damn way - 4 games @ MIN 5/3-5/6

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another Thing that made banny so terrible were his coaching hires. Brocail was probably the worst pitching coach in mlb and we kept him around forever.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woody most likely would be managing much differently in a division playoff game than a rebuild year.

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woody most likely would be managing much differently in a division playoff game than a rebuild year.

What gets me is that I see on other Rangers fan forums people mentioning that "if things break right/momentum continues, this team has a shot at a WC spot."

That's not what this year should be about. I'm thrilled that the Rangers are playing the way they are, and there have definitely been more players exceeding expectations than not, but this team needs a lot of work and the idea for 2021 is to see what we have and build for the future.

A WC spot would be a pointless victory because this team would get embarrassed in the postseason.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What gets me is that I see on other Rangers fan forums people mentioning that "if things break right/momentum continues, this team has a shot at a WC spot."

That's not what this year should be about. I'm thrilled that the Rangers are playing the way they are, and there have definitely been more players exceeding expectations than not, but this team needs a lot of work and the idea for 2021 is to see what we have and build for the future.

A WC spot would be a pointless victory because this team would get embarrassed in the postseason.

nobody has said anything about it here.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This team has much more to achieve than a WC spot. Spending all energy on this rebuild should be our main goal. We are not even close to competing for anything short of getting this team back to contention. People get excited and so do I but not to the point of forgetting why we are in a rebuild.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has much more to achieve than a WC spot. Spending all energy on this rebuild should be our main goal. We are not even close to competing for anything short of getting this team back to contention. People get excited and so do I but not to the point of forgetting why we are in a rebuild.

I love the fact that we're not the bottom of the barrel, as most predicted.

But we've got an important draft this summer, and we should take every call when it comes to the trade deadline.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the fact that we're not the bottom of the barrel, as most predicted.

But we've got an important draft this summer, and we should take every call when it comes to the trade deadline.
Concerned a bit about Huff's injury. As a catcher and as large as he is I wonder if he can hold up.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rangers have improved their K rate of late. They're now at a pace for 1,688 K's for the season. They're still at #1 in MLB though.

They're hitting .237 as a team, but that's 13th in MLB. The new ball appears to have lowered offensive stats league-wide so far this year.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New for 2021, the roster limit for Triple-A clubs has expanded from 25 to 28 active players, plus a five-man Taxi Squad. Following Major League Baseball’s roster regulations for the 2021 season, the Rangers will designate a five-man Taxi Squad made up of Triple-A players for each Major League road trip. The Taxi Squad is permitted to travel with the Rangers on the road but must return to the Triple-A roster while Texas is at home. Although up to 33 players can be listed on Round Rock’s roster while Texas is at home, only 28 players can be active for each Triple-A game. Texas’ current Taxi Squad for their road series against the Minnesota Twins includes Herget, Patton, Vincent, Butera and Ibáñez.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New for 2021, the roster limit for Triple-A clubs has expanded from 25 to 28 active players, plus a five-man Taxi Squad. Following Major League Baseball’s roster regulations for the 2021 season, the Rangers will designate a five-man Taxi Squad made up of Triple-A players for each Major League road trip. The Taxi Squad is permitted to travel with the Rangers on the road but must return to the Triple-A roster while Texas is at home. Although up to 33 players can be listed on Round Rock’s roster while Texas is at home, only 28 players can be active for each Triple-A game. Texas’ current Taxi Squad for their road series against the Minnesota Twins includes Herget, Patton, Vincent, Butera and Ibáñez.
Some interesting arms on that roster, position players are pretty meh overall