• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers Fan Here

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, with my Rangers suffering through what can only be described as the worst season ever in terms of injuries and on-field performance, I have to find a team to kind of co-root for during the postseason (since my Rangers will either be on a golf course somewhere or in a hospital).

Your Mariners are the easy choice. I've always kind of liked your team, at least as much as one can like a divisional opponent. You guys are a lot like us Rangers fans- mostly long-suffering with a few seasons of happiness scattered in from time to time. Seattle's a really nice city and the people were really friendly to me the one time I visited there. Plus the M's have built their team the right way, with home-grown talent and prospects focused on pitching and defense, followed by a few solid free agent additions and one BIG one. I'd love to see Cano playing in the postseason while the Yankees sit home.

Oakland is a rotten toilet of a city with just the worst fans. They have a bunch of .220 hitters who put up career power numbers in a pitcher's park.

LA/Anaheim is insufferably arrogant, their manager is a total jerk, and they've got two former Rangers who are self-centered a-holes (met them both while in Texas, didn't like them back then).

And Detroit has won enough lately. I rooting for a Seattle-Baltimore ALCS, with the Mariners finally making it to the World Series like we did just recently.

Best of luck to you guys!

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol thanks i guess.... Want to trow us a bone and give us Rios. We arent winning squat with the offense as it is today

Thisnamewasntaken

Formerly from ESPN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks bro,and it's funny you mention this bc this is how it's been for me the last few years..rooting for the Rangers though. As you can see I'm a fan of both the M's & Rangers.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol thanks i guess.... Want to trow us a bone and give us Rios. We arent winning squat with the offense as it is today

I don't know about give, though he hurt his ankle and is dtd but Paxton for Rios sure no problem. HaHa!

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
come one, come all, lets get the Mariner bandwagon going!

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was wild hearing m's support at the halos park

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was wild hearing m's support at the halos park

Outside of maybe the 49ers, fans in California do not support their teams.