• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers Big Win

bigdaddyal1973

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So I only got to see the last part of the game, heard the exciting part over the radio as I was taking my son to hockey practice....

Outside of the back to back to back to what seemed like back penalties by the Pens...seems like the Rangers played a real good game, big guns in Gabby and Richards leading the way...now wins over the Caps, the Flyers and Pens...makes me more comfortable then before last week as we were beating down teams WE SHOULD BEAT.

7-1-1 at home...wow...great start

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They are playing great hockey. Defense is very good and if that's not hard enough you got Henrik standing on his head in net. Not an easy team to play against. Also the annual ranger holiday swoon hasn't affected them yet.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I only got to see the last part of the game, heard the exciting part over the radio as I was taking my son to hockey practice....

Outside of the back to back to back to what seemed like back penalties by the Pens...seems like the Rangers played a real good game, big guns in Gabby and Richards leading the way...now wins over the Caps, the Flyers and Pens...makes me more comfortable then before last week as we were beating down teams WE SHOULD BEAT.

7-1-1 at home...wow...great start

That was an exciting third period... Rangers really need to work on their PP. It was awful.