• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random Thoughts

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a few thoughts as we get ready for the last game of the regular season. First, win or lose in the playoffs, the Pats have shown a lot of resolve bouncing back from several key injuries. I thought after Gronk went down that it was all over, but they proved me wrong. Second, just a wild thought about a coaching change. The Pats have a lot of ex-Rutgers players on the roster, especially in the defensive backfield. If Greg Schiano gets canned at Tampa Bay, how about him replacing Boyer and/or Flores as a DB coach? He started out as a DB coach. Third, I hope BB drafts big, fast linemen with attitude on both sides of the ball in 2014. The Pats need players with both speed and a mean streak to win the battles along the line of scrimmage. Of course, also getting a TE to fill in behind Gronk would help. Remember, both Armond Armstead (big, fast D lineman) and Mark Harrison (big, fast WR) should be in training camp next year. I'd love to see Harrison, with his size, work in the red zone.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

xtremepc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really doubt Greg Schiano would take a DB coach job. He will be offered a college Head coaching job for sure if he does get canned.