• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random Thoughts 2.2

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't trade Colson Montgomery for him, but Chisholm would be a good addition - the Marlins didn't sign Segura for 2nd base to sit Chisholm.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't trade Colson Montgomery for him, but Chisholm would be a good addition - the Marlins didn't sign Segura for 2nd base to sit Chisholm.
Don't think the Marlins have any plans to trade Chisolm. They signed Segura to play 3rd base. But even if they were entertaining offers, I'd trust the Sox would keep Montgomery out of the discussions.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think the Marlins have any plans to trade Chisolm. They signed Segura to play 3rd base. But even if they were entertaining offers, I'd trust the Sox would keep Montgomery out of the discussions.
Interesting that the Marlins will play him at 3rd. Joey Wendel was acquired just last year to plug that spot. Maybe - it is posturing.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the chances Andrew Vaughn will replace Abreu's production of 30 homers and 100 RBIs? I love Vaughn, but I don't see him getting to that production this year. I'm interested in seeing how he fields the position.

Sometimes I think Oscar Colas will be a rookie of the year candidate - and sometimes I think Major League pitchers will have him swinging and missing at outside and away sliders the whole season.

If Romey Gonzalez breaks camp as the starting 2nd baseman - I think Lenyn Sosa will finish the season at 2nd base.

Vegas places the Sox win number at 83.5. I'll take the over and go with 85.

I think Kopech may be ready to have a season like Cease did last year. I see him developing in a fashion similar to Cease.

Salary issues aside - I think I would trade Eloy, Colson Mongomery, Giolito and Kelley for Ohtani.