• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's good. Easy to pull for these Lions. The NFC needs some other good teams besides the Eagles.
I only pull for one team. I just hate to season’s cut short by injury. The game is more entertaining when teams are at their best when I watch them. I would expect the Lions to be one of those teams that gets flexed and some more high profile spots for their games.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that in this scenario you are the kitty, right?
Sure...thats all you clowns bring to the hoop these days.

Best part?
You guys cream all over yourselves too.

Mark it right here Nut.
You guys will spin the excuses all season long. Should be epic.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure...thats all you clowns bring to the hoop these days.

Best part?
You guys cream all over yourselves too.

Mark it right here Nut.
You guys will spin the excuses all season long. Should be epic.
I was posting about the Lions.

That's good. Easy to pull for these Lions. The NFC needs some other good teams besides the Eagles.

The Redskins and Giants might be alright. Howell reminds me of a young Dak back when he was good.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams like the Raiders could have interest. I doubt Jimmy is their long term answer. Bucs too.
I was thinking of those two teams as well but even they would be looking down the road and I kinda doubt they give up a 2nd rounder considering how raw Lance is. I actually wouldn't be surprised if Mayfield played fairly well this year with decent support around him.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Redskins and Giants might be alright. Howell reminds me of a young Dak back when he was good.
I know....Dak is defined by last seasons high INT'S. nevermind all the previous season.

One meaningless last game by Howell playing a team with nothing to gain clearly looked like Dak...when he was good.

Roll up the pant legs, shit is getting deep.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know....Dak is defined by last seasons high INT'S. nevermind all the previous season.

One meaningless last game by Howell playing a team with nothing to gain clearly looked like Dak...when he was good.

Roll up the pant legs, shit is getting deep.
Didn't watch Howell's game last year. I was at the Eagles game at the same time. I based my statement on what I saw at UNC and Miss St.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking of those two teams as well but even they would be looking down the road and I kinda doubt they give up a 2nd rounder considering how raw Lance is. I actually wouldn't be surprised if Mayfield played fairly well this year with decent support around him.

I would be very surprised if Mayfield plays well. He's had weapons in the past and still regressed.

As far as compensation, I have no real idea. 2nd or 3rd plus a conditional pick sounds acceptable but will the Niners accept that, given how much draft capital they spent on him?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is wild how they went from:

Palmer and Ocho Cinco to

Dalton and AJ Green to

Burrow and Chase.

They just kept hitting on the consecutive immediate rebuilds and while the first two eras provided no playoff wins this 3rd era seems to be the best of all out of pure luck.

To do that with both QB and WR is unheard of to me. Even QB you are hard pressed to find comparisons. 49ers have the best 3 QB streak IMO of Montana-Young-Garcia but after that it's pretty much just hitting on QBs twice in a row as best case scenario. Colts with Manning-Luck, Favre-Rodgers Brees-Dalton and Wentz-Hurts.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is wild how they went from:

Palmer and Ocho Cinco to

Dalton and AJ Green to

Burrow and Chase.

They just kept hitting on the consecutive immediate rebuilds and while the first two eras provided no playoff wins this 3rd era seems to be the best of all out of pure luck.

To do that with both QB and WR is unheard of to me. Even QB you are hard pressed to find comparisons. 49ers have the best 3 QB streak IMO of Montana-Young-Garcia but after that it's pretty much just hitting on QBs twice in a row as best case scenario. Colts with Manning-Luck, Favre-Rodgers and Brees-Dalton.
For the first time, I think the Bengals QB in the duo is the best player. Joe Burrow is fun to watch. His national championship season at LSU was some of the best QB play I’ve seen.