• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams get 6 regions and the Bills get none? Not even next door Canada?
This is all lobbying in the local jurisdictions. It's all about relationships, not as much about geography.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Caught a cheap shot for sure, but the short dude looks like he can throw. The most shocking part of this story is that Vince Young was a Pro Bowler twice. Kind of re-enforces the idea that the Pro Bowl is completely meaningless and especially for QBs

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Caught a cheap shot for sure, but the short dude looks like he can throw. The most shocking part of this story is that Vince Young was a Pro Bowler twice. Kind of re-enforces the idea that the Pro Bowl is completely meaningless and especially for QBs

Yeah, when the top how ever many choices decline (or are still playing in the title games), the quality level drops pretty quick.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We can all agree that Tyler Huntley was well deserved pro bowl

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
… and have it as a free ball right after the kick
no more on-side kick baloney …

that’d be cool

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am not sure why he was hanging out at a shot bar. Dude is my age and I haven't been to a nightclub in close to a decade.

But he didn't deserve to be knocked out by a cheap shot. The little guy obviously can throw, but it's such a bitch move to sucker punch a guy that isn't even looking at you and then immediately bounce.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure why he was hanging out at a shot bar. Dude is my age and I haven't been to a nightclub in close to a decade.

But he didn't deserve to be knocked out by a cheap shot. The little guy obviously can throw, but it's such a bitch move to sucker punch a guy that isn't even looking at you and then immediately bounce.
yep..cheap shot, sucker punch. Head is required to be on quick swivel. Lucky some idiot didn't pull a gun.