• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my 94 year old uncle must be going apeshit in minneapolis over the vikings and the twins this year.he,s been a fan of both since moving there in the 60s.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had heard that Canada was upset that Pickett called an audible when he saw Pickens single covered with no safety over the top. I knew he was terrible, but is he so terrible that he gets angry when the offense does something good despite his best efforts?

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Everyone talks about coaches on the hot seat.

But the hottest seat in football has to be general manager in Denver George Paton. I am surprised he hasnt already been canned already. Get a new GM in to start putting together next offseason.

But I havent seen a Broncos game this year. How is the defense playing that bad?!? They have (on paper) talent still despite him basically overhauling the entire D in his 2 years there. But whatever the reason, it has been a complete failure.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had heard that Canada was upset that Pickett called an audible when he saw Pickens single covered with no safety over the top. I knew he was terrible, but is he so terrible that he gets angry when the offense does something good despite his best efforts?

blame-canada-south-park.gif

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But the hottest seat in football has to be general manager in Denver George Paton. I am surprised he hasnt already been canned already. Get a new GM in to start putting together next offseason.

But I havent seen a Broncos game this year. How is the defense playing that bad?!? They have (on paper) talent still despite him basically overhauling the entire D in his 2 years there. But whatever the reason, it has been a complete failure.
Oh, he's for sure gone after the year and I believe S.P. likely talks ownership into letting him have full control over the roster. As for the defense, Vance Joseph, plain and simple.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some people in charge motivate. Some people in charge demotivate. Sometimes the people running something allow so much crap to go on, and for so long, that even after they're gone the people left there can't or won't change for the better no matter what the new management does. This is true of sports franchises, small businesses, web forums, etc. Sometimes you have to completely start over. I don't know whether Payton is the problem or the successor to a previous management that was the problem. Either way that roster needs to be disbanded almost en masse.