• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or Pennington

Actually didnt think Skyler looked bad in releif
I thought Skyler looked okay at best but it was a blowout. I can’t imagine him being a good option. Going to be running the ball like hell with Achane so this is great for Achane owners

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Skyler looked okay at best but it was a blowout. I can’t imagine him being a good option. Going to be running the ball like hell with Achane so this is great for Achane owners
True. Bills were protecting the endzone and had no pressure on him. Still, he looked good.

But as a Waddle and Hill owner in several leagues, i like the idea that @Chef99 floated out there about Flacco.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the only truly viable starting caliber QB available, would Trannyhill go back to Miami?

If Tua is out for extended time- and he should be, just for his own safety- you're paying Hill $32m, Waddle another $9M, and you can't get the ball to them.
Do you pick up the phone and make that call to Tranny? Look for a trade? Do you/can you make a deal for a Trubs? Brissett (let Maye start, why not? arching ain't winning anyways)? Winston? Flacco? Squishy Mac? Wentz?
Or just throw your hands in the air, and say F it?
ap; said they are seacrhing for a QB to sign.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta do something. Otherwise Treek will freak, among others. That's a good team.

Good fit for Tannehill. I don't think any in-conference trade would happen except for hopeless teams, and the guys you listed are all AFC, and nobody's hopeless yet.
The Red Rocket isn't being used in Carolina

And there's always the longer shots of a Jake Browning, or a Josh Dobbs, stuff like that- although I don't think you're doing any better than what you've got at that point

Hey, bet you could get Trey Lance! or if Jerra is still in love with Lance, Cooper Rush- I'd take him over Skylar.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Red Rocket isn't being used in Carolina

And there's always the longer shots of a Jake Browning, or a Josh Dobbs, stuff like that- although I don't think you're doing any better than what you've got at that point

Hey, bet you could get Trey Lance! or if Jerra is still in love with Lance, Cooper Rush- I'd take him over Skylar.
Dalton's a good call. He was pretty good stepping up in New Orleans two years ago. If that happened I might even roster him somewhere.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skylar has been pretty crappy, although much better than the aforementioned Malik Willis, in similar sample sizes- both have started 3 games counting the playoffs. At least he's had multiple 100+ yard games, including some he didn't even start.
Even started a playoff game in 2022, which, oddly enough, was his best effort yet, 200+ yards and a score (and 2 ints) in a 31-34 loss to Buff.

which probably ain't terrible as far as a backup goes, but that's not what you want in the drivers seat when you've built a Ferrari offense of Reek, Waddle, and those RB's. Not for a team that had legit hopes of an AFC title game appearance or better.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this is interesting.

After watching that hit a coupla times this morning, I seriously don't see the NFL giving him clearance to play. Ever.

Watching him convulse like that was some scary stuff.

Consider this: Goodell or whomever clears him to play. He gets clocked again.

Not only could he be brain damaged for life, the NFL is open to major lawsuits, I would think. Not to mention the publicity disaster it would bring.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After all the hype, Dalton Kincaid seems to be the forgotten man.

I wonder why?

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
I think it’s too early to tell. Game script wasn’t there the other night.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it’s too early to tell. Game script wasn’t there the other night.
It was certainly there week 1 and he only got 1 catch.

For a team virtually devoid of any proven playmakers on the perimeter, 5 catches in 2 games for their supposed stud TE is alarming- regardless of game flow

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 catches in 2 games for their supposed stud TE is alarming
The OC that may have had a voice (and scheme in mind) in drafting him isnt there anymore either.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was certainly there week 1 and he only got 1 catch.

For a team virtually devoid of any proven playmakers on the perimeter, 5 catches in 2 games for their supposed stud TE is alarming- regardless of game flow
I want more time. You may be right in the end. Game 2 had like 13 total throws. Game 1 was vs a team with a horrible pass defense. It makes sense that the lions share of targets went to the WRs as they’re usually higher priority in the progression of Brady’s system.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OC that may have had a voice (and scheme in mind) in drafting him isnt there anymore either.
He seemed to get more targets when Brady took over last year.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want more time. You may be right in the end. Game 2 had like 13 total throws. Game 1 was vs a team with a horrible pass defense. It makes sense that the lions share of targets went to the WRs as they’re usually higher priority in the progression of Brady’s system.
Oh fer sure I ain't saying anyone should jump to any drastic measures, just that it's certainly a red flag that's a bit concerning, and his owners should be mindful, maybe looking at potential alternatives to have on hand in case it continues

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers placed RB Christian McCaffrey (calf, Achilles) on injured reserve.
BIG hit for a lot of fantasy guys. .... me included in one league

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a lot of talk about Tua never playing again, but I think we are forgetting how extensive the neurological tests by both the NFL and the independent neurologists were in 2022 when this happened last time. There have been multiple reports here that the Dolphins would not have given him any guaranteed money in the contract if they felt like one more concussion and his career would be over. Now that doesn't mean Tua can't decide that he just doesn't want to play anymore, but I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of him. Once he gets clearance from the independent neurologist it's really up to him at that point. And if he says he wants he play then the Dolphins are going to play him. I'm not sure there would be any repercussions on the NFL if he's cleared by an independent neurologist and then decides on his own to play. I think this is far from the slam dunk retirement that everybody is making it out to be. I was watching ESPN and Ryan Clark was saying that he sustained multiple concussions in his career and tried to make it look like he was just injured so he could keep playing even during the game he received the concussion. They asked him if he would do things differently now that his career is over and he knows more about the long term effects of concussions and CTE and he said HELL NO. I would do it exactly like I did it back then. I think some of these guys just have a different mindset. My gut tells me that Tua plays again. Not sure if it's this year or not, but the only way I think he doesn't come back is if he never gets medically cleared by the independent neurologist.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a lot of talk about Tua never playing again, but I think we are forgetting how extensive the neurological tests by both the NFL and the independent neurologists were in 2022 when this happened last time. There have been multiple reports here that the Dolphins would not have given him any guaranteed money in the contract if they felt like one more concussion and his career would be over. Now that doesn't mean Tua can't decide that he just doesn't want to play anymore, but I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of him. Once he gets clearance from the independent neurologist it's really up to him at that point. And if he says he wants he play then the Dolphins are going to play him. I'm not sure there would be any repercussions on the NFL if he's cleared by an independent neurologist and then decides on his own to play. I think this is far from the slam dunk retirement that everybody is making it out to be. I was watching ESPN and Ryan Clark was saying that he sustained multiple concussions in his career and tried to make it look like he was just injured so he could keep playing even during the game he received the concussion. They asked him if he would do things differently now that his career is over and he knows more about the long term effects of concussions and CTE and he said HELL NO. I would do it exactly like I did it back then. I think some of these guys just have a different mindset. My gut tells me that Tua plays again. Not sure if it's this year or not, but the only way I think he doesn't come back is if he never gets medically cleared by the independent neurologist.

Offer sent in D1.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offer sent in D1.
LOL. I didn't say I wanted to own him in dynasty leagues. I already have him in 1 and made a trade for Rodgers on Friday for this year in that one. It's not like I thought he was a top tier guy before this year. I had him ranked as QB18 coming into the season.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I didn't say I wanted to own him in dynasty leagues. I already have him in 1 and made a trade for Rodgers on Friday for this year in that one. It's not like I thought he was a top tier guy before this year. I had him ranked as QB18 coming into the season.
Of course, but you know I had to be a smartass. :) :) :)