• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok... but hes still going to get 150+ passing yards...
why?? I mean what part of 'the dude has never had so much as a single 100 yard passing game', suggests that he's just gonna toss up a 150yard performance is a simple matter of fact statement, like it's some foregone conclusion...smdh

The best he's EVER done was a relief performance of 4 for 5 for 99 yards, 50 of which was a screen pass to T. Spears

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Love injury and the Watson mental retardation has made this a tough call. I think Reed is viable once Love comes back but Malik Willis is too risky.
Yeah I mean Watson looked rough but I think Dallas' defense could be legit and Coop is still your best option. Njoku out too so. I would give it another week or two before straying away from Coop

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why?? I mean what part of 'the dude has never had so much as a single 100 yard passing game', suggests that he's just gonna toss up a 150yard performance is a simple matter of fact statement, like it's some foregone conclusion...smdh

The best he's EVER done was a relief performance of 4 for 5 for 99 yards, 50 of which was a screen pass to T. Spears

who said anything was a foregone conclusion??

we are talking about what will probably happen... if you really think Malik Willis is the worst QB in football history and cant manage any passing yards... then sure, dont start Reed...

but spouting out numbers for a QB who has only started 3 games in his career and has only had 67 pass attempts in his career is kind of silly...

also, we are not betting on Willis, if he is THAT bad, the packers will take him out... and put in whoever is next...

and again if he is that bad, then that is fine for Reed, as they will give him more running plays... Again, he is the teams most dynamic player....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok... but hes still going to get 150+ passing yards...
Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we are talking about what will probably happen... if you really think Malik Willis is the worst QB in football history and cant manage any passing yards... then sure, dont start Reed...

but spouting out numbers for a QB who has only started 3 games in his career and has only had 67 pass attempts in his career is kind of silly...

also, we are not betting on Willis, if he is THAT bad, the packers will take him out... and put in whoever is next...

and again if he is that bad, then that is fine for Reed, as they will give him more running plays... Again, he is the teams most dynamic player....
I don't see a 3rd QB on their depth chart. It's live or die with Willis

Excited John Cena GIF by WWE

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course it's a POSSIBILITY that he COULD go throw for 150, 200, maybe even 250. However, given what he's shown thus far, the higher PROBABILITY is that he probably will not, therefore, the safer assumption to make is that he will suck

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Three starts only, though, two years ago.

He's in his third year now and working with better offensive minds. I bet he gets 150 yards Sunday. Probably a TD on a screen or something if their D gives them a couple of short fields.

But yeah, I would avoid GB WRs if possible. One of them might pop for a good gain and salvage their day, but which one?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three starts only, though, two years ago.

He's in his third year now and working with better offensive minds. I bet he gets 150 yards Sunday. Probably a TD on a screen or something if their D gives them a couple of short fields.

But yeah, I would avoid GB WRs if possible. One of them might pop for a good gain and salvage their day, but which one?
I consider the three starts only, in three years, to be more 'proof to the point', than as a reason to cut him slack.

I'm starting the GB RB's, on expectations of volume alone.
But as to the WR's, if I have viable alternatives, like Funbags does in this question, then it's an easy call to bench Reed. If you've got crap options, sure, roll those dice, at least your betting on the talent of your guy making something happen vs the crap options

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I consider the three starts only, in three years, to be more 'proof to the point', than as a reason to cut him slack.

I'm starting the GB RB's, on expectations of volume alone.
But as to the WR's, if I have viable alternatives, like Funbags does in this question, then it's an easy call to bench Reed. If you've got crap options, sure, roll those dice, at least your betting on the talent of your guy making something happen vs the crap options
To be clear, I think he will throw for 150 yards and suck.

In suicide I have to pick between Romeo D and Rome Od. But the latter is questionable and plays at night.

So I may be stuck taking 3 points from Doubs or benching him in the hopes Odunze plays. (I think if he does he gets a couple of big plays.)

And in Guillotine I have BOTH.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,664.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Mostert is my starter and he’s out tonight and my back up is tyjae spears from the titans. Do you think I’m safe with that play or should I go get somebody off free agency. Also should I stay with Amari cooper in the flex even tho he only got me 3 points last week? Or do I go with
Kennen Allan
Calvin ridley
Brandin cooks
Jameson Williams

Attachments

• IMG_2571.png
    IMG_2571.png
    710.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2570.png
    IMG_2570.png
    718.5 KB · Views: 1

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Mostert is my starter and he’s out tonight and my back up is tyjae spears from the titans. Do you think I’m safe with that play or should I go get somebody off free agency. Also should I stay with Amari cooper in the flex even tho he only got me 3 points last week? Or do I go with
Kennen Allan
Calvin ridley
Brandin cooks
Jameson Williams
Spears is safe for a handful of points. I think Cooks has the most likely high ceiling this week.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spears is safe for a handful of points. I think Cooks has the most likely high ceiling this week.
Rumblings here too that despite a "promise" of a 50/50 split between Pollard and Spears, Pollard saw much more action in week 1. Coaching staff wants to rectify that in week 2.

(If you believe coaches.)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kennen Allan
Calvin ridley
Brandin cooks
Jameson Williams
I like Cooks or Jameson from that list

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So u think I take cooper out put cooks in?
I still have faith in Cooper but if you are looking for a replacement I would choose one of those two.

I would probably stick with Coop for now. Give him one more week at least.

I am starting Waddle over Coop but that is different than those options.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After all the hype, Dalton Kincaid seems to be the forgotten man.

I wonder why?

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: