• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Randle or Lewis

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Standard scoring (no PPR). Can't decide if I should go with Joseph Randle against Atlanta or Dion Lewis against Jacksonville. Lewis has done well so far and that's a tasty match up versus the Jags but it is the Pats so I wouldn't be shocked at all if they started using Blount more this game. Then with Romo going down, you'd think that means more chances for Randle as the Cowboys should look to run more in order to protect Weeden.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Dion as one of my starters. Saw on Rotoworld that some ESPN Boston reporter expects Blount to be used more too. But the gist was that after the Pats run up and down the field in the first 3 quarters, Blount will be used to kill the clock on the 4th quarter.

And that explanation did seem logical.

As for Romo down/Randle... Weeden could b a nice fill-in. Wouldn't surprise me if Witten or Escobar have career days. Not Randle or the other RB IMO.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Jags are as terrible against the run as one would think. I don't think the Pats O line is "there yet" for a Blount game. Dion seems to be what they wanted from Vereen, which is a pretty darn good runner for a pass catching back. I think he's the guy. Blount probably sees the goal line packages.