• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams vs. the Bye Week

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not going to think about this team anymore. We flat out suck, period! This team and organization are underachievers. Who the hell lets a 21 point lead disappear at home only to lose a game that we no doubt, should have easily won. It's totally unacceptable and someone needs to be held accountable. :noidea:
Look at the bright side. Your team won't lose this week.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wonder how much game planning for the Eagles is being done this week or is it just wind sprints:whistle:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever the reason, it's still unprofessional. If this kind of behavior is going to be tolerated without any repercussions in the way of discipline, it sets a bad precedent and a bad example for the rest of the team.

Like so many on this team, this guy has not lived up to pre-signed expectations or to his huge salary. The thing everybody understands in every profession is consequences. It's long past the time that this team, players AND coaches AND management are held accountable instead of being given a "that's OK, we'll get them next time" pat on the back.

All I'll say to those of you who want to give this team the benefit of the doubt after the last three years of idiotic drafting and idiotic coaching is, "I certainly wouldn't have you coaching or managing my team". Go find some pee-wee girls volleyball team somewhere to coach.

Oh I agree it was a stupid thing to do, just passing along what he said happened. I don't know about discipline though, they got over it not long after.

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree Cook was and arse. Heat of the moment and all. I don't think Hill was clapping at the shove he was clapping before that looking at the film. I might be wrong.

His clapping was a "c'mon, let's go...That's over, let's play"..He obviously wasn't clapping about the Davis/Cook deal...

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis said something, im terrible at reading lips but they are moving before the shove.

I hate to say it: But fischer and staff need to go and we need to start cutting more guys again.

Just curious but who would you get to replace him?

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious but who would you get to replace him?

That's the elephant in the room type of question. Every time I sit down and try to think of someone I could bring in this season I draw blanks. He has to be an expert at building success from a pile of shit and he has to be able to handle the media.

O and he has to be part ghostbuster because we still have some spirits in these stadium.