• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams vs. the Bye Week

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We never really like these bye weeks this early in the season, you have a bye after three games is just plain stupid. You still have more then three fourth of the seasons left to play. But this year it might not be the worst thing, another week for guys to heal, another week for the offense to continue to build confidence and continuity. Another week for dopey Gregory Williams and staff to figure out on how to generate some kind of pass rush, time to go to work for this unit. Going back to the offense, I am going on the belief that Fisher is not a complete moron and sees the kid is commanding the offense, and shall only improve with more experience via more reps. And there is the possibility that I dare say be the quarterback of our long term future. I'm also in the belief that if I was Fisher I would cut Jared Cook immediately, you fuck up and push our quarterback, fuck you, you are done. Then I would cut Shaun Hill too, there is absolutely no reason for him to be clapping because Cook pushed Davis. Seems like some line is being drawn in the sand for some guys, maybe Cook thinks Hill gives them a better chance to win. If that is the case Fisher needs to completely grab hold of the situation and handle it, but it gets worse and it will. But again Cook is a Fisher guy, they seem to think on the same wave length, sad to say.

Stats time:

Rams are 18th points scored
Rams are 30th points allowed
Rams are 23rd in rushing
Rams are 28th in rushing defense
Rams are 9th in total yards
Rams are 13th in yards allowed
Rams are 7th in passing yards
Rams are 5th in yards allowed

Crazy to think our secondary are doing that good of a job, without the benefit of a real pass rush. Thanks Austin Davis for moving the rock. Speaking of Austin Davis the guy is ranked first in the NFL in completion percentage with 72.3 percentage. Brees is next with 70.9 percentage.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AD is ranked 1st???? But Hill is still our starter.......looolz loooolzz :yahoo::burt::sadbron:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree Cook was and arse. Heat of the moment and all. I don't think Hill was clapping at the shove he was clapping before that looking at the film. I might be wrong.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not going to think about this team anymore. We flat out suck, period! This team and organization are underachievers. Who the hell lets a 21 point lead disappear at home only to lose a game that we no doubt, should have easily won. It's totally unacceptable and someone needs to be held accountable. :noidea:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree Cook was and arse. Heat of the moment and all. I don't think Hill was clapping at the shove he was clapping before that looking at the film. I might be wrong.

It is hard to tell when exactly Hill started clapping, the bigger question was why was he even clapping?

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid Penalties are killing us.....
week 1 vs Minny, we were penalized 13 times for 121 yards
week 2 vs Tampa, we were penalized 5 times for 65 yards(but we won)
week 3 vs Dallas, we were penalized 8 times for 119 yards

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid Penalties are killing us.....
week 1 vs Minny, we were penalized 13 times for 121 yards
week 2 vs Tampa, we were penalized 5 times for 65 yards(but we won)
week 3 vs Dallas, we were penalized 8 times for 119 yards
This. Too many flags

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of the above evidence indicates a team with little or no mental discipline and certainly have no pride in their performance as professionals. There is a goodly contingency on this team that show up for a paycheck and that is it and Hill and Cook are two of the more blatant offenders.

Too many penalties is a team that has poor practice methods, lack the mental strength to do their jobs with integrity, and hate losing, none of which applies to this team. Its starts at the top. When the owner spends most of his time in LA where he has his offices and doesn't give a shit the majority of the time, why should anyone else.

Next in line is a totally dysfunctional FO and a HC and staff of coaches that don't give much of a rip either except for maybe Paul Boudreau. When young players see this, they could care less and most of them are showing up just for a paycheck many of whom on are defense.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can we now put in all the rookies and bench the vets?

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. Too many flags

Unfortunately (and this is NOT to excuse the boneheaded penalties the Rams have repeatedly shot themselves in the foot with), there have been a few in there that were completely unmerited. For some reason, the refs really have a thing for phantom personal fouls against the Rams. In the last two games there were 3 extremely frustrating instances at key points of games where the Rams were flagged for "roughing the passer" for simply touching the QB.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately (and this is NOT to excuse the boneheaded penalties the Rams have repeatedly shot themselves in the foot with), there have been a few in there that were completely unmerited. For some reason, the refs really have a thing for phantom personal fouls against the Rams. In the last two games there were 3 extremely frustrating instances at key points of games where the Rams were flagged for "roughing the passer" for simply touching the QB.

Well....we have ourselves to blame for it. Refs will call every ticky tacky call against us because the NFL hates the Stl. Rams.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone fill me in on Cook shoving Davis? I tuned out too early I guess. :noidea:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....we have ourselves to blame for it. Refs will call every ticky tacky call against us because the NFL hates the Stl. Rams.

Yep and we all know the Cowboys and the Giants are the NFL's favorite teams.....I'm sick of the stupid flags. Why not just tape hello kitty's all over the poor little wimpy QB and if a lineman can rip one off of him....it's a sack! :gaah: hand to the helmet my ass...:bullshit:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rambunctious, the Rams were on the 12 yard line and just had completed a very long drive of 8-10 plays or so. The play was Davis rolled out to his right, and Cook, who was in the endzone to the right was wide open for a pass which Davis threw and hit Cook right on the hands with a nice pass that was a sure TD. Cook dropped the ball with a defender clearly beaten by a yard or two.

At some point in the walk to the sideline or perhaps when they both got to the sideline, Cook was upset because words may have been exchanged. Nobody is saying whether Davis told Cook to catch those balls or not. But Cook was sitting on the bench and Davis was walking towards him to the left of Cook. Cook got up, turned left, walked towards Davis, and shoved Davis and it looked like Davis again told him to catch those passes.

At that point, William Hayes stepped in and grabbed Cook and shoved him and told him him knock it off. Hill can be seen in the background applauding. The next shot has Cook and Hill sitting at the end of the bench talking. It was totally bush league and not necessary. Both Cook and Hill were behaving like a couple of little girls, some would say bitches. You can probably see on Youtube by now.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At that point, William Hayes stepped in and grabbed Cook and shoved him and told him him knock it off. Hill can be seen in the background applauding. The next shot has Cook and Hill sitting at the end of the bench talking. It was totally bush league and not necessary. Both Cook and Hill were behaving like a couple of little girls, some would say bitches.

I'd say they were behaving like a couple of whiny douche bags. Why would Hill clap and cheer for someone doing that? That is very poor sportsmanship.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched it several times and I believe Hill is applauding Cook for shoving Davis. He even taps Hayes on the shoulder towards the end of the confrontation. This is a divided team right now. So much talent being wasted by total unprecedented mismanagement. Bradford should be happy he is not a part of this Charley Foxtrot...