• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams to wear throwbacks against the 49ers on December 2nd

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
according to Jim Thomas. Not that anyone cares a whole lot but I thought I'd pass it along anyways.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
according to Jim Thomas. Not that anyone cares a whole lot but I thought I'd pass it along anyways.

Actually, do you know what era throwbacks Chris (Cleveland or Los Angeles?) My hope is the LA uni's - That'll bring back some old rivalry memories for me.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hopefully it'll be like the throwback games of 50 points by halfway through the 3rd quarter.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually, do you know what era throwbacks Chris (Cleveland or Los Angeles?) My hope is the LA uni's - That'll bring back some old rivalry memories for me.

Didn't know the Rams played in Cleveland but I do hope the wear the Deacon Jones blue and silver (or was it white) uniforms. I always liked those.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Initially when I saw it, it was in a chat he had with fans and he didn't specify which ones they'd be. I did a quick search and all I could find right now is that they are wearing them to honor the team's 75th annivesary, and any fan attending the game will receive a 75th annivesary poster. I might be able to find it if I looked harder, but I can't right now so that's all I have for now.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Initially when I saw it, it was in a chat he had with fans and he didn't specify which ones they'd be. I did a quick search and all I could find right now is that they are wearing them to honor the team's 75th annivesary, and any fan attending the game will receive a 75th annivesary poster. I might be able to find it if I looked harder, but I can't right now so that's all I have for now.

I think that should answer the question right there - 75 years ago they were wearing Blue & Whites. Either way it's not worth any more time than you have already invested - Thanks Chris.